The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Ongoing Story: An ML with character

Decided to start a story of my own and after seeing quite a number of entanglement and KC thread here. Reason to pen down those experiences and the memories since I got to know her in Dec 2020. She’s quite a nice lady from PRC, able to hold conversations during massage. Downside is she draws the line very clearly (well, my own encounter), aloof character and a RBF(resting bitch face) when not smiling. But I don’t mean it in a bad way on the RBF part. She also has a temper as well, well… majority of PRC masseuses does have bad temper.

I will update this again sometime later. But I will stop this story anytime if there are white knights down here finding that the way I described this lady is very familiar and happen to inform her. Or if I receive any warning from her. I don’t want to worsen my “relationship “ with her. I am just sharing my experiences and no contact being shared. She has her own share of regulars and new customers in this current work environment. She doesn’t like her contacts to be shared as well, given her character
Old 20-05-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ongoing Story: An ML with character

It was a Sunday morning way back in Dec 2020 when I was walking at BQ area. One of my ML at that area forgotten to inform me she was on leave that day (we had fixed the date and time via wechat already). Once I climbed the stairs to that counter. Her colleagues told me she wasn’t working on that day. I was puzzled as I had already confirmed with that ML.. I told them politely that I will come another time, and left.

Leaving with blue balls with no FJ to release. I then walk further down deeper into BQ. Intending to try some other shop to see if FJ is available.

Decided on one shop that caught my eye and I went up the dark narrow stairs. Reached that shop. The shop was locked but I saw one petite lady in a normal white T shirt and shorts sitting near the doorway. Once she saw me and we made eye-contact; she gestured using her head “what I want”? Once she unlocked the door for me, i asked her if there is any massage here. She mentioned Yes. She seemed to be alone in the whole shop.
Old 21-05-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Continue ~
Stood at the counter to prepare to make payment for the entrance fee. As she was not wearing mask, i could tell she was not the friendly and chatty type. At that point of time, i had an apprehensive feeling; wondering if this first session will turn out well. Heck! If it doesn’t. I won’t RTM.

Below is abit of the conversation:
She: 一小时$50
Me: 妳有没有30,45分钟?(as i feel 30/45mins is enough and some more it was my 1st time here and trying this PRC lady)
She: 没有。我们这边只有1小时
Me:这里还有别的女孩子吗?i wanted to have a look around at other ladies as she doesn’t look appealing. Furthermore she didn’t smile. She is just some GND wearing a T shirt and shorts. Petite, not much of a figure. I guessed she is A cup only.
She: 只有我一个,你还要谁…. (Guys, if u heard this, confirm will feel her attitude like not very good already. Right? Opinions?
Me: 那妳帮我按?
She: 我帮你按啊。(still the same expression without smiling
Me: ok (i paid her the $50 entrance fee)

I was then ushered to the room and went to bathe. It was a common toilet area. Just one toilet with shower inside. Saw her sitting outside one of the chair outside the toilet using her phone. I then locked the wooden door of the toilet.

Heard her calling me 喂!
I then opened the door and she told me. 你会把自己锁在厕所里. Again, she didn’t smile at me.
I didn’t asked much but I guessed the lock must be faulty. I just gave her a sheepish smile and replied: 哦 OK。
Again, the apprehensive feeling as I don’t feel that her service will be that good.

Opinions? If anybody was me at that point of time…. How will u feel about this service before the massage even starts.
Old 21-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Continue to write abit as I had abit of time now

In the room,while massaging me (can see that she did put in effort). She asked me. 这样的力道OK吗?she was checking the strength she used was fine for me also. I replied ok

Then she proceeded to ask me the standard questions in which a ML will ask.
1) 第一次按摩吗? 1st time having massage?
2)有来过吗?came to this shop before? I replied 1st time in this shop but I did visit other places for a few years already.

After that I made some small talks with her as to which part of China she was from. The weather there and we managed to joke and lifted the atmosphere. (I was hoping for FJ later as well) build rapport. She finally turned from a RBF to some laughter; made her smile and laugh.

Can’t rem how long she massaged me but we chatted all the way. Finally she asked me to turn over and popped the GQ. 要特别的吗?
I asked her. 妳有什么?
She gestured with her hand “手”。
Ah? Only one service? I thought to myself

I then asked her. 有没有全套?thereafter she nodded her head. Think 1st time of meeting her, which is why she initially don’t want to mention FJ.

She then asked me if I brought along CD. 有”东西”吗?i mentioned yes. But i asked her back if the shop have the CD also? She said have but told me she prefers to use mine if I have. Can anybody enlighten me on this? Why is it that MLs prefer to use customer’s own cd?

She then stripped off her white T-shirt, bra, revealing her breasts, A cup with pointed nipples. She was clean shaven down below…
She proceeded to roam my body with me lying face up. She then licked both my nipples. Proceeded with a slow bbbj while asking me is it ok? Wow! Service improved greatly.

Once my bro got into attention. My turn to attack her with her lying on the massage bed while i suck her breasts and neck. Licked her nipples.

Its capped on and I started thrusting her in missionary. She let out some ek ek ek sound instead of moaning. But I observed from her expression that she was enjoying herself thou.

Attacked her breasts, neck and nipples again. Lied down on her. My hands all over her body and stomach area and shot into the CD after abt 10 over mins… staying in missionary position
好厉害哦。she told me and wrapped a towel around her naked body.

It is just the standard procedure of bathing. She bathed 1st in the common bathroom, then I proceed. Chatted awhile more and I proceeded to prepare to leave the room.

It was not my intention to exchange phone numbers though. I had my own regulars other than her. She then spoke in an excited tone: 要交换联路方式吗?
I thought for awhile and agreed. Ended up exchanging her whatsapp. I prefer whatsapp more than wechat.

She then walked me out of the shop. Bye bye bye bye….
After leaving the shop. Don’t think I will be seeing her again.

Next part I will write on my second experience with her (changed my mind) about not RTF-ing her

Last edited by evoralliart; 21-05-2022 at 03:21 PM.
Old 21-05-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
blondbecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story!
Old 22-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondbecks View Post
nice story!
Thank you bro!
Old 22-05-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

To continue abit
After that day I didn’t text her already.
How many of you bros actually text a ML right after exchanging contacts? Like a courtesy message? Example nice knowing you just now. Nice to meet you just now etc….

Was one day abt 1 week plus later, was on a weekday ….. i was meeting my insurance agent regarding a policy…. Spending$$ again. Stress. Was with him at Chinatown Point regarding my policy

Since Chinatown Point quite near to BQ… the meetup ended about 2030hrs

Suddenly thought to go BQ and thought of this ML. Sent her a whatsapp text.
Me: Hi( i address her name; its an English name thou, she told me previously to address her that way) 我是 so and so…. 上次来找过妳按摩。妳等下9点有在店吗?我等下过来

She: Hi

She: 9OK (just this text) replied within a min. Faster than girlfriends

i immediately made my way to BQ. Went up the staircase again; door was locked and I pressed the doorbell. One lady opened for me and I immediately saw her sitting on the couch near the pantry area. She recognised me immediately.

Chatted abit while she ushered me into one of the rooms. She then told me she didn’t know was me who texted her just now. She had forgotten to save my number on her phone. But she remembered that I came and engaged her service before….Saw her save immediately
thereafter.

Did the standard SOP of bathing in the common bathroom while she waited for me in the room, using her phone. I then came back into the room and saw her making herself comfortable on the couch. (There was a couch in the room as well)

(To add on) till today she’s still my regular, had followed her to quite a number of places that she has changed to.
Old 27-08-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Bumps to my own thread although there was no popularity when I wrote this story way back.
Reminiscing the days when I used to patronise her when she was still working as a ML
Sometimes still meet up with her outside

Here I am… at one of the Ya Kun near Buona Vitsa and saw a staff there, looks alike her, same hairstyle, physique, the eyes. Even ordered from her.
Old 27-08-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

continue bro
Old 27-08-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Will continue soon if possible. Depending on the response
I will also need to think how to pen down this story again after a long hiatus.

Sort of got KC-ed by this ex ML (first time this happens). I only hope the best for her now that she no longer works as a ML. Am always concerned if she is meeting other ex customers/ guys for sex when she’s not with me.

Saw a thread on picking up ML after her working hours. I also did picked her up a few times by booking the last slot. Some time last year. I will never forget there was once she didn’t and rejected my offer to pick her up after my last session with her. After my session, coincidentally saw her got into one customer car (from a famous real estate company). That customer even have wife and kids.
Old 27-08-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

There was also an occasion when she informed me few days in advanced whereby she will be moving to a new shop. Took photo of the address of the shop from a name card, but in the background was a room (a four star hotel) and a guy was standing behind her. A silhouette.

This… was sth I will never forget as well
Old 27-08-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, seasoned player will understand, 戏子无情。

Just pay, enjoy and release.
Old 27-08-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
myahee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb3ers View Post
Well, seasoned player will understand, 戏子无情。

Just pay, enjoy and release.
Very true bro, well said!
Old 04-09-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by myahee View Post
Very true bro, well said!
Cuntinue please
Old 04-09-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 12
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all

‘Ek ek’ sound LOL I died
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1