The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: Kana KC trap by ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Lastly, hope bros will keep your comments coming in to help me and those in similar situation to have a logical thinking when we cheong. ��
Almost everything they say actually cannot be verified. Just know that or remind yourself when the needs and plans come in.

It's hard for them to force you to anything when you are clear and don't wish to. Hence, the nice conversations and persuasiveness. If you do anything - just be clear and be prepared to write off. But your post and this thread helped you to think more clearly.

Don't look for overly deep, personal, if I dare say, long term relationships. Entanglement is very real. It doesn't work unless you have very high tolerance and lots of time and money to waste, and as a bro pointed out above, no greater purpose in life.
Old 21-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7920 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Actually one of the best way not to get KC further is block her number and wechat so like that even if she contact you or wechat you, you also dont know. But i know its hard when you already KC by her cos every msg come in you only hope is her msging you
Old 21-05-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Actually one of the best way not to get KC further is block her number and wechat so like that even if she contact you or wechat you, you also dont know. But i know its hard when you already KC by her cos every msg come in you only hope is her msging you
Not forgetting you see her online on whatsapp
Wondering which guy or customers she messaging. Online for quite a long time yet didn’t receive her message.

I myself experienced it….
Old 21-05-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7920 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Not forgetting you see her online on whatsapp
Wondering which guy or customers she messaging. Online for quite a long time yet didn’t receive her message.

I myself experienced it….
Yes thats true and no matter how angry on her once she say dear(宝贝) dont like that and you will just forgive her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1