The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 20
garagez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud of
Re: Kana KC trap by ML

All the advice are legit , i got nothing to add
Old 20-05-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

This is a baptism of fire u have to go through.
By starting this thread is not going to help u because u are no longer looking at it objectively.

There can be 999 comments here asking u to leave it.
As long as there is 1 comment that said he has a happy ending which might be true, u are hooked.

U are just looking for validation of your current situation.
Most would call it delusion.

But hey, most of us went through this.
We are still in one piece and wiser.

Just do what u feel is good.
If u get hit, shrugged it off and move on.
Hopefully after a few more hits u can see things as they really are.

My advice if u want it is this.
Just go with it. Let your dick and heart rules for now.
Being Young Dumb and full of Cum is not a crime.

It is a phase. U will live.
And get to share your story here in the future.
Whether she is in it for real, u will know later.

Old 20-05-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
MediumBlueMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meet her once in a blue moon to chit chat ok but avoid date her for relationship

Last edited by MediumBlueMoon; 20-05-2022 at 08:35 PM.
Old 20-05-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Hi Bros,

Anyone got similar experience of kana KC traps by ML that you keep thinking of her and wanting to look for the money to go back and find her and just chit chat with her. I am one who is experiencing this. Can Bro here shared how to just play and forget instead of falling into the KC traps.

I admit I am weak in my heart and tend to kana by them easily and once I kana, I will keep going back to the same ML.

Can ML be trusted? Hope Bros here can give me some valuable advice or wake me up!
All the advice given are great. You are not gg to marry her right? It's your own hard earned money.

By all means, have personal connection but please run your anti-virus program to disinfect. Otherwise, your fun will be short lived and changed into nightmares.

Also never make serious commitments to them especially monetary ones that you will cumulatively regret later on. I hear things that I don't really want to hear. Of cos all of them need money and many have issues back home that drive them to come here.

Some are smarter and more independent when they prepare to come here, others may already have made extra sacrifices or undue commitments to get to here. There are pros and cons to every arrangement. It's a tough job but if they are able to get to you emotionally, then we need to beware.

Ultimately we are not Community Chest. They still have a brain, 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 boobs and more, no health issues etc, so they should try to be professional and not emotionally needy or manipulative. You can then be a regular but reduce the frequency by gg to others.

As long as you don't short change or abuse her, don't let her begin to extract more and more from you whether in feelings or more holes in the wallet.

You are already waking up. Your posting here means you already started to remove some scales from your eyes.

Btw, you are not weak but soft hearted. Need some cold blooded thinking.

My 2 cts.

Last edited by bondage; 21-05-2022 at 12:27 AM.
Old 20-05-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

She is a service provider just giving her best .... Every customer is special to her as she GEM
Best is share her ctc to us n we will return FR n u will see all r extra special to her

But nowadays GEM r hard to find
Old 20-05-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Bro unsung80 nailed it. Since GFE is part of the job description, we participate in such activities knowing they are (or should) out to make you feel good. I think that it is artificial to think that GFE becomes KC trap upon ML doing certain act to cross a threshold. If one falls into a trap, then the issue is almost certainly with the guy. Good luck!
Old 20-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Bros,

I admit I am weak in my heart and tend to kana by them easily and once I kana, I will keep going back to the same ML.

Can ML be trusted? Hope Bros here can give me some valuable advice or wake me up!
Bro, have you fucked her yet? Anyways, wake up before its too late. You said it yourself: you are weak. Women can sense it. And then they will use it to their advantage.

MLs can never be trusted, no matter what they do or say to you. I do have a couple of MLs as my regular FB. The sex is always good, but that's where I draw the line and don't cross it. They are just fuck buddies and nothing more.

So you should continue to shop for other MLs. Rotate between a few good ones so that you won't get too emotionally attached to a single one. Or better still, go get yourself a proper girlfriend.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 20-05-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
shamechong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is out there for money not for love
Old 20-05-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

It can be considered true love if your sessions with her are non transactional - ie she ask you not to pay. :x

As long as you dont get cheated off all your savings, what's the maximum damage to go see her? at most a couple thousands. go if you think it's worth it.
Old 21-05-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
go and kanna hurt, cheated, Kc-ed a few times. after that you will auto immune to it. is like pandemic like that
but this one has no vaccine
I have to agree with this statement…

Ur 1 is ownself KC ownself TS

Everyone samster learn this the hard way… no easy route or shortcut

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-05-2022, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They will tell u the sad stories and u will feel that you are the white knight to help her but u didnt know that behind u this is the same stories that they tell everyone.Just fuck and go.Dont commit anything except the money to fuck her.
Old 21-05-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Bro for the comments and advices, I really appreciate the time taken to response.

From whatever were mentioned, I admit that this is not the first time I was been KCed by MLs and I was cheated before. How ML suddenly disappeared and I was told by her colleague that she got married to a local 😂 Maybe I am easily been moved or touched by their conversation and will 留情 when they just shown some care and concern. I believe this is so when i need love, care and comfort,someone to talk and listen to (I am married so no need to ask me to find a gf) After some thinking, I decided to still be KC by her, hoping she is real, at the same time, I got to be prepared to lost her anytime. I will treasure the time she is still here in our island and enjoy the KC and companionship for that hour with her whenever I visit. So far, she has not shared any sad stories with me but rather how she plans to do with the money she earned. She also know I am unable to be her big carrot as I am not rich or earn much. I will avoid MLs if I find something is not right or what they said is not tally.

She is popular and I believe this KC is not exclusively to me. People go back to her because there should be some KC impact with them too, the chemistry factors.

To the Bro who PM me, thank you for sharing and you actually wake me up with the PM - Do you think she may has a bf already - 😂 well, this is something never crossed my mind till you said so. As what I told you, if she has, I am not surprised because she is here and may needs someone to support her but I do hope if she really got a bf, the bf is real to her and support her instead of the other way round. Bro, all the best to you too for the pursuit of your target and you really a nice guy to chat with. Hope we do keep in contact and exchange information when possible.

Lastly, hope bros will keep your comments coming in to help me and those in similar situation to have a logical thinking when we cheong. 😉

Last edited by justin69; 21-05-2022 at 07:58 AM.
Old 21-05-2022, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 11
Kactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to allKactusaurus is a name known to all

Marry the ML you like, then you can sex her everyday. Then let her continue to work as ML so that you don't have to
Old 21-05-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank you Bro for the comments and advices, I really appreciate the time taken to response.

From whatever were mentioned, I admit that this is not the first time I was been KCed by MLs and I was cheated before. ..... Maybe I am easily been moved or touched by their conversation and will 留情 when they just shown some care and concern.
The MLs are not the problem, you are the problem. You are your own worst enemy.

Find great purpose in your life and all this will fall away. Stop running away from your problems and unhappiness.

And when you achieve that, you will wonder how you on earth you ever allowed yourself to 为了女人而沮丧.
Old 21-05-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Anyone got similar experience of kana KC traps by ML that you keep thinking of her and wanting to look for the money to go back and find her and just chit chat with her. I am one who is experiencing this. Can Bro here shared how to just play and forget instead of falling into the KC traps.

Bro I hate to say this but I just would like to use a phrase Wang Lei likes to use "Kanninah"...don't get your feelings mixed what you experience with her is just purely something that time and tide has proven...a woman can weasel her way into a man heart through his dick...its just your dick thinking not your heart..

So many times just because a woman makes a man feel like a king in bed, he starts to think he is in love..that is the biggest mistake one can make..

So better wake up before its too late..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1