The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

Thanks for the support. Writing the next part once I'm done with my meeting.

For those that up me, I'll return later when I get home. Not sure why i can't do it from my phone.
Old 12-05-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWoo View Post
Thanks for the support. Writing the next part once I'm done with my meeting.

For those that up me, I'll return later when I get home. Not sure why i can't do it from my phone.
You can't return up. You don't have power yet.
All you need post more than 10 post to get your power.

As for why you can't do it from phone. You just follow the link below to see how to up using phone.
https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=26

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-05-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

As for why you can't do it from phone. You just follow the link below to see how to up using phone.
Ahh. I see. Thank you so much
Old 12-05-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ahh. I see. Thank you so much
Welcome! By right should put this link
How its works using mobile to add and deduct reputation points.

as sticky

Old 12-05-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pretty exciting and to the point.
Old 12-05-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Me: argh… Gina…. We can't do this.

Gina: (*pop sound can be heard as my cock popped out of her strong suction) Stop resisting and just enjoy it. Remember you have to listen to everything I say.

Me: But….ahh…

Before I could even complete my sentence, my cock once again disappeared into her mouth.

Gina's blowjob is totally different from J's. J usually prefer to use her hands more and I can usually feel her teeth as well. But Gina's, it's pure lips and tongue action with minimum teeth.

While sucking, Gina will continuously move her tongue around my cock, attacking the sensitive head.

Gina: *slurp slurp. *pop. Ahh. Delicious. Does J suck on it everyday?

Me: No. Not everyday.

Gina: Pity. I would suck for Mike everyday, even though his size hurt my jaw. If you want, I can suck you everyday too.

Gina continued on, lathering my whole cock and balls with her saliva.

Me: mm…ahh…

Gina: ahh.. Enjoying? Here's something that I doubt J ever did.

Without a second thought, she swallow my whole cock down to its base. Yes, it's a deep throat, my first deep throat.

Me: I… I'm cumming.

Instead of letting go like what J usually do, Gina move her head even faster, sucking even harder as I cum in her mouth.

Gina continue to suck on my cock for the next 10-20 seconds, swallowing up all my cum, before finally releasing me and standing up to put her bikini top back on.

Gina: ahh.. Thanks for the meal. Now pull up your shorts and let's go down to join them.

-----------

For the 15min that I was getting a tour of the house and being devoured by Gina.

J and Mike were alone downstairs by the pool…….
Old 12-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice deep throat experience. Cheers
Old 12-05-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping to see what happen to j and Mike.
Old 12-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Me: argh… Gina…. We can't do this.

Gina: (*pop sound can be heard as my cock popped out of her strong suction) Stop resisting and just enjoy it. Remember you have to listen to everything I say.

Me: But….ahh…

Before I could even complete my sentence, my cock once again disappeared into her mouth.

Gina's blowjob is totally different from J's. J usually prefer to use her hands more and I can usually feel her teeth as well. But Gina's, it's pure lips and tongue action with minimum teeth.

While sucking, Gina will continuously move her tongue around my cock, attacking the sensitive head.

Gina: *slurp slurp. *pop. Ahh. Delicious. Does J suck on it everyday?

Me: No. Not everyday.

Gina: Pity. I would suck for Mike everyday, even though his size hurt my jaw. If you want, I can suck you everyday too.

Gina continued on, lathering my whole cock and balls with her saliva.

Me: mm…ahh…

Gina: ahh.. Enjoying? Here's something that I doubt J ever did.

Without a second thought, she swallow my whole cock down to its base. Yes, it's a deep throat, my first deep throat.

Me: I… I'm cumming.

Instead of letting go like what J usually do, Gina move her head even faster, sucking even harder as I cum in her mouth.

Gina continue to suck on my cock for the next 10-20 seconds, swallowing up all my cum, before finally releasing me and standing up to put her bikini top back on.

Gina: ahh.. Thanks for the meal. Now pull up your shorts and let's go down to join them.

-----------

For the 15min that I was getting a tour of the house and being devoured by Gina.

J and Mike were alone downstairs by the pool…….
Mike would already be coaching her
Old 12-05-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome story. Will J be already riding on Mike?
Old 12-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
fatelife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 12-05-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Sounds like an interesting foursome cumming up
Old 12-05-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

*Flashback to 15min ago

After a couple of minutes, J walked out from behind the change screen where her usual 2 piece swimsuit, a crop top swimsuit with a high waisted bottom.

J: I’m done. Oh, where’s John?

Mike, clearing the last of the plates: He needed to change as well, so I asked Gina to bring him in and show him the house at the same time.

J: Do you need any help?

Mike: No. It’s alright. Go ahead and have a dip in the pool, I’ll join you shortly.

As J turned around and sat at the edge of the pool with her legs into the pool, Mike continued to look on with a sinister plan already forming in his head. He quickly placed the last few plates into the dishwasher, and got back to the pool.

Mike: All done. Mind if I join you?

J: That’s fast. Sure.

Mike timed it perfectly, as he dropped his pants, revealing a tiny speedo briefs at the same time J turned around to face him. This causes J face to be just inches away from the massive lump formed on his speedo. J quickly turns away in fluster.

Mike, sitting next to J: I heard from John that you just got the key to your house not too long ago.

J: Yes, we got our keys just before the lockdown a year ago. Manage to get our renovation done just in time before the lockdown.

Mike: That’s nice. Heard your renovation was quite expensive.

J: Yes. But we took a bank loan for the renovation so we are now paying back the loan a bit at a time.

Mike: Oh, a loan. Paying back the loans and the bills must have been quite stressful, especially with the pay cuts and all the retrenchment around due to covid.

J: Yes, it is stressful. Our pay was cut as well, but we are still managing.

Mike: Don’t worry, as long as I’m around, I’ll make sure John has a job and will bring home the dough. In fact, I’m in the midst of discussing a special project with John’s boss. I’m thinking of getting John to handle the project and fight for a promotion for him.

J: Really? Thank you so much! Thanks for looking out for John!

Mike, sliding into the waist high pool: No problem. Shall we go for a swim? If we sit here any longer, we might be burnt.

J: What about John and Gina? Shouldn’t we wait for them?

Mike: This house is Gina’s pride and joy. She is probably going to talk John’s ear off explaining why she decided to design the house as it is. They are going to take a while.

J: I see. Sure, let’s go for a swim then.
Old 12-05-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

How this power works?

If I up him more will he end up having more power too?
Old 12-05-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
How this power works?

If I up him more will he end up having more power too?
Bro, you can read the link below.

Reputation system update - 7 Nov 2017

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1