The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
LOL.. TS can engage me to be another tutor, i sure make more interesting subject
Oh thank you, thank you. I thought there was no interest in this thread, so I also slow down. Tomorrow I will update the following lessons.

And trust me, you’d never guess how it ended
Old 21-05-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Oh thank you, thank you. I thought there was no interest in this thread, so I also slow down. Tomorrow I will update the following lessons.

Turns out the tutor is gay and you 2 have a fling?
Old 21-05-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think the tutor brought his own wife to have a lesbian session with TS’s wife …
Old 21-05-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
Hahaha that will be totally unexpected.
Old 21-05-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
DrawingTable is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrawingTable is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrawingTable is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bonus Picture

Nude outdoors. We've done a lot of outdoors too.

Super high res pic. Lucky one hour only.
Do not distribute.
Start 9.30pm. Finish 10.30pm.

Update
Bonus hour closed... Back to thumbnail.
First lucky bro to inbox me gets a copy...

aiks missed it..congrats to those who got it..waiting for the next update!
Old 21-05-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TS had threesome with wife and tutor, but later found out that wife and tutor are fraternal twins separated at birth?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 21-05-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
AhGoonNo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bonus Picture

Nude outdoor during day time, very daring! Nice share bro.
Old 21-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
wyless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Looking forward to your update bro!
Old 22-05-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lesson 9
After lesson 8, we had to tone down a bit, but still keep it sexy.

Wife wore a white translucent blouse, not transparent. Very revealing, except the pattern camouflaged her tits.

The blouse pattern camouflaged her left nipple. But not the right. But of course teacher knows what are the two dark rounds on her blouse.

Still very sexily revealing her both tits. Like x-ray vision.

Actually this lesson was a very toned down version for us. Having gone through lesson 8, this is like the vanilla flavored and not very exciting for us. We think teacher also felt the same. No overtime this round

So in the next lesson. We were really going to plunge much, much deeper. My wife was going to do a nipslip this time.

Stay tuned.
Old 22-05-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
I think the tutor brought his own wife to have a lesbian session with TS’s wife …
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
TS had threesome with wife and tutor, but later found out that wife and tutor are fraternal twins separated at birth?
All wrong. You guys are hilarious. Very creative. :P You really love threesomes or 3rd party don't you?

Well, if any bros can correctly guess the outcome of the lessons. If you get it correct, you will get a reward of a high res pic of your request (provided that I have such a pic).

Let's see because the outcome will be revealed soon in a few more lessons. So the challenge will close soon.

Hint:- no third party, gay, or lesbian.. rofl
Old 22-05-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
All wrong. You guys are hilarious. Very creative. :P You really love threesomes or 3rd party don't you?

Well, if any bros can correctly guess the outcome of the lessons. If you get it correct, you will get a reward of a high res pic of your request (provided that I have such a pic).

Let's see because the outcome will be revealed soon in a few more lessons. So the challenge will close soon.

Hint:- no third party, gay, or lesbian.. rofl
The tutor after the next lesson cannot tahan anymore and went to the toilet for a self relief, door not lock and Mrs went in and help to finished the job!
Old 22-05-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Intercession – Pizza Delivery Dare

The Food Delivery Guy
I dared my wife to do a pizza delivery dare. Surprisingly she agreed.

She wore a lace lingerie with no bra or panties. It was black and very revealing. The pizza guy came, and dropped off the pizza and walked off. Seemed like he was in a hurry. Nothing happened. Don’t think he even noticed her outfit. It was a bummer and anti-climax.

So, we decided to replay it again. But this time, she would wear an outfit that cannot be mistaken or ignored. We chose a pink colored, totally transparent lingerie. Of course with no bra or panties. My wife reluctantly agreed – she said she would quickly collect the pizza and dash back in. But what I didn’t tell her was – this time I didn’t pay for it. Ah ha!! Surprise, then she would have to come back in to get the cash and go see him again. And I purposely made sure I didn’t have exact change in my wallet, so he would have to give her back the change. Naughty me for giving maximum exposure time.

Ding dong!! My wife peeks through. Who’s there? It’s the food delivery guy. The familiar sight of my wife’s nn already peeking at him.

Image8
She shyly proceeds to collect the food. She hunches, using one hand to cover her nn. But what’s covering her other nn. Oh wait, no panties too. Huh. What’s covering her pussy?

Thank you so much. She collects the food and rushes back in.

Hey wait. You didn’t pay me. He calls out to her. Ohh!! My husband didn’t pay you? No, he didn’t.

Here’s the bill. You have nice boobs. So big and round nipples. I could gaze at them forever. You don't mind do you? Hah, just kidding. He didn’t say that.

She went back in, promptly took the cash and paid him. And waited for the change. The delivery guy had a view of his life. I don’t think he’s seen anything like this!!!
Old 22-05-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:

The Food Delivery Guy

She wore a lace lingerie with no bra or panties. It was black and very revealing. The pizza guy came, and dropped off the pizza and walked off. Seemed like he was in a hurry. Nothing happened. Don’t think he even noticed her outfit. It was a bummer and anti-climax.

So, we decided to replay it again. But this time, she would wear an outfit that cannot be mistaken or ignored. We chose a pink colored, totally transparent lingerie. Of course with no bra or panties. My wife reluctantly agreed – she said she would quickly collect the pizza and dash back in. But what I didn’t tell her was – this time I didn’t pay for it. Ah ha!! Surprise, then she would have to come back in to get the cash and go see him again. And I purposely made sure I didn’t have exact change in my wallet, so he would have to give her back the change. Naughty me for giving maximum exposure time.

Ding dong!! My wife peeks through. Who’s there? It’s the food delivery guy. The familiar sight of my wife’s nn already peeking at him.

Image8
She shyly proceeds to collect the food. She hunches, using one hand to cover her nn. But what’s covering her other nn. Oh wait, no panties too. Huh. What’s covering her pussy?

Hey wait. You didn’t pay me. He calls out to her. Ohh!! My husband didn’t pay you? No, he didn’t.

Here’s the bill. You have nice boobs. So big and round nipples. I could gaze at them forever. You don't mind do you? Hah, just kidding. He didn’t say that.

She went back in, promptly took the cash and paid him. And waited for the change. The delivery guy had a view of his life. I don’t think he’s seen anything like this!!!
Wow. Very power. Good job man. Seeing this made me remember I have a thing for preggies. Yeah I know an acquired taste but oh well...

Last edited by Anonyabc; 22-05-2022 at 03:11 PM.
Old 22-05-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:

The Food Delivery Guy

Wah. This is champion. Damn power! More more please!
Old 22-05-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

The Food Delivery Guy

Image8

Wow that's very daring! How lucky is the delivery guy. If he, the tutor or their friends are also reading this thread, will know who you are and where you stay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1