The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 17
Abildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I wonder how but I banged a China ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Usually I would respond that with a reverse statement but for the day I just decided not to say much and observed the surroundings. The small corridor leading to the rooms were lit with a dim orange glow. The walls were decorated with framed pictures but otherwise there weren't significant things to speak of. She walked to the end of the corridor and signalled to her right.

“来,进来“ (come, come in)
The way you narrate, setting the scene and tone evokes surrealism!
Old 26-04-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abildd View Post
The way you narrate, setting the scene and tone evokes surrealism!
I didn't wanna overdescribe as I did not know if I would bore anyone with such details...
Old 28-04-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Checking ard - any site free host images for me to post some non-nudes so maybe I can share a bit...
Old 28-04-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Checking ard - any site free host images for me to post some non-nudes so maybe I can share a bit...
i usually use https://imgur.com/upload but there might be others available as well
Old 28-04-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
i usually use https://imgur.com/upload but there might be others available as well
My pics likely censor face but will have bra and such - will be ok anot ah?
Old 28-04-2022, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
strutyourstuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My pics likely censor face but will have bra and such - will be ok anot ah?
All photos welcome, thanks in advance bro!
Old 28-04-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strutyourstuff View Post
All photos welcome, thanks in advance bro!
ya but i need to find a free host that the t&c ok with such pics (not nude la so i think is ok)
Old 28-04-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can see how to send picture from this link
https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=1...postcount=1615

This link nude also no problems

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 28-04-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
You can see how to send picture from this link
https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=1...postcount=1615

This link nude also no problems
Wow I didn't notice it before! Thanks thanks!
Old 29-04-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
HairyBushman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for pics
Old 07-05-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

”帅哥,好了吗?“ (Handsome, are you ready?)

I heard her from outside the door and I responded ok to her. Still facing down, I heard the door open as she walked into the room with light footsteps. The door then closed behind her.

Then I heard the sound of her removing her footwear.

I felt the touch of her cool fingers off my back.

“你的皮肤好滑哦” (Your skin is smooth!)

I chose to keep quiet as I just wanted a good massage after a month of tiring projects.

She took a towel from the shelf and lay it on my back. It felt cool, but not as cool as her fingers were. The towel had often been my preference I do not really like the cold.

She started the session with palms compressing along the sides of my spine from my shoulder blades downward in an attempt to loosen my tense back. It was a bit of a surprise as I did not expect such firm and steady presses from a lady of her built.

"Mmmm" I let out a sigh of relaxation.

“大哥,您终于出声了“ (You finally let out a sound, Brother ("Brother" is a direct translation, but in this sense it is used to address someone older but not too much older))

“不好意思,有点累。” (My apologies but I was a little tired)

“你还会说中文啊” (So you can converse in Mandarin as well)

“还好,一点一点。” (Still okay, just a bit) I lied on this, as I said I just wanted to relax and was not intent for a lot of small talk. As if detecting the mood, she continued her firm strokes and finished with relaxing my back and worked on my shoulders and neck before turning her back to take the bottle of massage oil.

“精油可以吧?” (Is oil okay?)

"Mmmm" was all I responded. She rolled the towel covering my back to my waist. I heard a cap open, then I was a little startled by her dripping some oil on my back before putting some on her hands. That was one thing unusual, since I did not recall such a practice in other massage joints. The jasmine scent of the oil gradually permeates the room - this was another thing that I did not expect as well...

NEXT: https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php...4&postcount=29

Last edited by Anonyabc; 20-05-2022 at 12:40 AM.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1927 / Power: 16
crossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant future

Excited for the next part!
Old 07-05-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Anticipating some actions cuming up.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

So far everything had been beyond my expectations - a young Masseuse, a quiet room, nice strokes from the Masseuse and fragrant oils - doesn't get any better I suppose.

And I have to say, as this young lady worked through my shoulders and arms, they did feel relaxed and effective and was coaxing me to fall into a daze - which in some cases ain't my kind of thing as I do snore loudly at times...but oh well when the mood comes who cares?

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the cap of the oil bottle open and close, then she started to work my muscles off my lower back and towards my ass crack. I really have to say she works them well.

“小姐,怎么称呼啊?” (Miss, how do I address you?)

“大哥,好客气哦。你可以叫我Linda。“ (Brother, you are very polite. You can call me Linda.)

Yeah, these Chinese masseuses often choose some random English name for the convenience of work and rarely matches their actual Chinese names.

“您躺着休息吧,让我来帮你松懈一下。” (Continue to lie and rest while I help you to relax.)

I could feel her expert hands and fingers working off my tired muscles. From young I had issues with those muscle on my lower back and I have to say Linda worked them real well. My bias towards her starts to fade away. I felt both thumbs pressing my tail bone firmly but gently, using her palms to press my ass cheeks. It did make me feel warm all thanks to her worked hands.

“来,大哥。请你把双脚打开一下。” (Come brother, please open up your legs.)

I did as I was told as I subconsciously stretched my legs and separated them. I felt the cool air rush to my groin, though protected by the shorts I was slightly startled by the temperature differences. Usually this is the part where I determine whether a masseuse is good at her normal skillset or just want a quick buck as some of them do. I'm not judgemental - everyone works for a living and some wants a quick buck, and in most cases I do not stop them.

I heard the cap open again as she poured some oil on the back of my thigh and used her warm hand to spread it evenly......
Old 20-05-2022, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Anonyabc

up you 19 points.

please continue this good story.

Quote:

I heard the cap open again as she poured some oil on the back of my thigh and used her warm hand to spread it evenly......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1