The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2022, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
I wonder how but I banged a China ML

*Note: this happened many years ago, dun ask me where this ML and MP is*

This was one of those things I wondered how it happened.

For a period of time in my life that I was introduced to MPs by one of my "pig dog friend", I made it a point to walk around and check them out. Till now I still have this habit but I do not do it frequently as it is kind of expensive to frequent them.

On one Friday evening I attended a survey near Boat Quay. I finished it and I received $150 - thinking I may need to loosen myself, I walked around the area a bit. As I walked past some of these MPs with the ladies signalling me to go in, none really caught my attention to warrant my move.

Most of the time I do not favour MPs situated on the 2nd floor of shophouses (maybe cos I'm lazy) but on this day I walked up to one of those. As I opened the door and walked into one MP, this young Chinese lady (probably in her early 20s) addressed me.

“先生,要按摩吗?” (Sir, would you like a massage?)

I took a look at her face and it took me like a while to realize she looked like someone.

Oh yeah, she looked like Kate Pang.

Next: https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php...8&postcount=14

Last edited by Anonyabc; 25-04-2022 at 11:18 PM.
Old 24-04-2022, 01:54 PM
Beholder

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I wonder how but I banged a China ML

Wow nice! Kate Pang is in my top list of MILF I love to have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
This was one of those things I wondered how it happened.

For a period of time in my life that I was introduced to MPs by one of my "pig dog friend", I made it a point to walk around and check them out. Till now I still have this habit but I do not do it frequently as it is kind of expensive to frequent them.

On one Friday evening I attended a survey near Boat Quay. I finished it and I received $150 - thinking I may need to loosen myself, I walked around the area a bit. As I walked past some of these MPs with the ladies signalling me to go in, none really caught my attention to warrant my move.

Most of the time I do not favour MPs situated on the 2nd floor of shophouses (maybe cos I'm lazy) but on this day I walked up to one of those. As I opened the door and walked into one MP, this young Chinese lady (probably in her early 20s) addressed me.

“先生,要按摩吗?” (Sir, would you like a massage?)

I took a look at her face and it took me like a while to realize she looked like someone.

Oh yeah, she looked like Kate Pang.

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 24-04-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
Wow nice! Kate Pang is in my top list of MILF I love to have.
I actually went to search a bit more abt Kate Pang when I got to know this ML...lololol
Old 24-04-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I still remember many years ago I was stationed to kl. Once when I take jet star back on a Friday evening in klia the plane was three seats in a row.

I was seated in one and Kate pang and Aileen tan was seated in my row. Kate pang was seated beside me damn fair and chio in her younger days.

Sadly there was a male actor he kept turning his head and chit chatting with them annoying voice till I gestured unwillingly to exchange seat with him before plane takes off. Damn she was damn chio. Won't say the male actor name as he was notorious for being arrogant and never thanked me for the exchange.

Coincidentally I was bunk mate with Andie Chen brother in sembawang camp
Old 24-04-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
I still remember many years ago I was stationed to kl. Once when I take jet star back on a Friday evening in klia the plane was three seats in a row.

I was seated in one and Kate pang and Aileen tan was seated in my row. Kate pang was seated beside me damn fair and chio in her younger days.

Sadly there was a male actor he kept turning his head and chit chatting with them annoying voice till I gestured unwillingly to exchange seat with him before plane takes off. Damn she was damn chio. Won't say the male actor name as he was notorious for being arrogant and never thanked me for the exchange.

wa bro, notorious haolian actor, you also spare a thought, dont reveal his name. You are very kind.
Old 24-04-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
wa bro, notorious haolian actor, you also spare a thought, dont reveal his name. You are very kind.
I am far from kind just dun want get into trouble. Anyway that actor was irritating talking in loud voice he was seated in 2 row ahead. I wondered why they never bought 3 in a row.
Old 25-04-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:

Got the chance already not bad la, not like me have to settle for China version of Kate...hahahaha
Old 25-04-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am far from kind just dun want get into trouble. Anyway that actor was irritating talking in loud voice he was seated in 2 row ahead. I wondered why they never bought 3 in a row.
Have u ever thot is cos Kate and Aileen dun wan to talk to him...so actually if you stayed ur seat u actually saved them and maybe can get a pic with them or something...haisssss
Old 25-04-2022, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
maqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
I can only think of one haolian actor haha
Old 25-04-2022, 07:20 AM
Beholder

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

i don't mind having the alternate version, at least you can imagine making out with Kate Pang, don't mind sharing the location?

Quote:
Got the chance already not bad la, not like me have to settle for China version of Kate...hahahaha

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 25-04-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
minray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can PM the MP and ML name... thank you
Old 25-04-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
i don't mind having the alternate version, at least you can imagine making out with Kate Pang, don't mind sharing the location?
Maybe I need put disclaimer this is a life story - this happened many years ago liao.
Old 25-04-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Maybe I need put disclaimer this is a life story - this happened many years ago liao.
Bro, can you just continue the story? Don't leave our fellow samsters hanging. Its not good for the blood pressure

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 25-04-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

I was quite surprised seeing this lady here. Usually I do not see MLs this young. What I did next I too surprised myself - I chose to take up her offer.

So previously I mentioned she looked like Kate Pang (but at the precise moment I saw her I couldn't figure it out) so let me fill up the rest of the blanks. She ain't that tall, probably around 1.58m (feels like < 1.6m) and spotting a petite figure that could easily mislead people to thinking she is young. I'm usually a boobs person but she ain't that spectacular in that department (barely a B) but she does have a slim waist which is easily spotted through her loose top. On this day she wore a loose tee and denim shorts - not those overly short ones but enough to show her nice white legs. She also spots a short hairstyle which did not reach her shoulders - which kind of suits her.

"Ok", I responded. Usually I make it a point to not speak mandarin at first encounter so as to not seem overly friendly or something. Actually I do not know why I do that last time.

“要按多久?” (how long would you like the massage session?)

I glanced the rates at the counter, raised a finger (to indicate an hour) and passed her $50. She got me to fill up my particulars while she walked into the shop. About a minute later, she came out as I finished filling my info.

“进来吧帅哥” (come in, handsome)

Usually I would respond that with a reverse statement but for the day I just decided not to say much and observed the surroundings. The small corridor leading to the rooms were lit with a dim orange glow. The walls were decorated with framed pictures but otherwise there weren't significant things to speak of. She walked to the end of the corridor and signalled to her right.

“来,进来“ (come, come in)

I walked into the room. There is a massage bed at the centre and I spotted one of those disposable briefs.

“穿那件裤子,其他可以脱了” (change into the pants and you can remove the rest of the clothing)

She left me in the room while she walked out and closed the door. Without much, I changed into the disposable pants and took everything else off, hanging them on the provided hooks on the wall. I lay facing down, placed my head into the inlet and closed my eyes......

Next: https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php...7&postcount=26

Last edited by Anonyabc; 07-05-2022 at 03:25 AM.
Old 26-04-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
upped +12 for exchange

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1