The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbts View Post
Sophia is another big liar
Most PRCs women are! Haha
Old 01-05-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Peter told me the first time he got close to Sophia was that night at Ku De Ta. I told Peter that Sophia said she pushed his hands away when he tried to hug her from behind. He said that was nonsense. Not only was Sophia enjoying his hug, she still use her ass to rub against his cock and she wrapped her hands around his and leaned her head against his shoulder..

I asked him sure or not and he showed me a video, which really showed them having selfied and Sophia even gave a victory sign to the camera. The video also showed her ass pressing against his cock and moving up and down. Then the video stopped after showing Peter kissing her cheek. And he showed me pictures of their selfies at the bar. That made me believe Peter more and I asked him what happened next...

Peter told me they went back to their table and continued drinking till both of them had enough and were tipsy. They went to the carpark to search for their respective cars but failed to locate them due to their tipsiness. So Sophia told Peter to open 2 rooms at the hotel so they can rest. Peter said Sophia was weak in her walking and he had to hold her tightly.

They went to the front office and Peter opened 2 rooms, but he said they ended up only in 1 room as he was holding Sophia till they went inside the room and Sophia immediately jumped onto the bed and dozed off...then Peter took action..
Wow !!...steam liao...wat action did Peter took ????

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-05-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
troikah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

Wow !!...steam liao...wat action did Peter took ????
Should be screwing action hehe
Old 04-05-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Peter took out his phone and started to take pictures and videos of Sophia lying ugly on the bed. Then he took a selfie and video of himself kissing Sophia's cheeks and lips. There were no response from Sophia as she laid motionless on the bed , heavily intoxicated.

Peter then moved down to Sophia's breast area and spread her blazer wide and started to unbutton her white blouse. He unbuttoned those buttons until her pants area he spreaded the blouse wide, revealing a very sexy lacy bra! I could tell that Sophia's breasts are quite huge, around the region of D to E!

Peter had his hand cupped onto Sophia's breast while still filming with the other hand and Sophia did jerk a bit, but did not wake up. Peter then pulled her bra downwards and Sophia's big breasts sprang into vision! She is indeed big, should be E! And she has a pair of eraser nipples, not too dark but still pinkish turning brown. Wow it really turned me on while watching "my son's" principal showing her breasts! Bloody hell, why did Sophia hide her good assets under her blazer everyday??

Last edited by winningdreamer; 04-05-2022 at 02:14 PM.
Old 04-05-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Peter filmed Sophia's breasts for a few seconds while also grabbing them hard. Saw Sophia once gain jerked a bit but still remained in the position. I envied Peter to have grabbed those huge breasts and wondered when would I have the chance to..

Peter then stopped grabbing her breasts and started to play with her nipples instead. He tickled them and then pinched them, repeating the same actions for a while. I could see Sophia's mouth started to open a bit, just no moans or sound coming out.Peter then put his phone near her face, focussing on her lips while he started to lick and suck those wonderful nipples. Lucky fella! I saw Sophia started to frown and her mouth opened wider but no moans again. Peter shifted his phone to her nipples and filmed himself licking those nipples, left and right. He spoke into his own video, saying this pair of nipples are delicious!!
Old 05-05-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Jeriyna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, support!
Old 06-05-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Peter had Sophia's breasts at his mercy and he spent a good 10 to 15 mins licking the nipples. After he was done with her nipples, he went downwards to her pants and started to unhook it with one hand, while the other still filming. He slowly unzipped her pants and soon a silky white panty could be seen.

He then slowly pulled down her pants to her thighs and he spoke to his camera regarding her panty. He was laughing softly as he saw her panty was wet and he soon placed his finger on the wet patch of the panty and Sophia jerked quite heavily.

Peter then did the best thing by pulling her panty down very slowly to her thighs, revealing a very bushy front. He then helped himself to her hair and kissed it. Sophia jerked again and spreaded her legs wider, revealing her pussy. Peter welcome the gift and he used his finger to touch her pussy and it was really wet. He showed his wet finger to the camera and even smell his finger. Its kinky!
Old 06-05-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sophia is so naughty
Old 06-05-2022, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
HairyBushman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shiok shiok, more please!!
Old 06-05-2022, 04:29 AM
Samster

Peter put his head in front of Sophia's pussy and had a good look at her pussy. He use 2 fingers of his right hand to open up her pussy while his left hand continued to film. He could not stop himself and gave her pussy some painting. At first, Sophia started to moan softly but after Peter licked non stop, she jerked heavily and woke up! Peter quickly put his phone on the table and all I could see is the ceiling, but I could still hear what happened..

Sophia woke up to a rude shock after seeing she was undressed and Peter licking her. She ordered Peter to stop but he assured her that she would feel heaven. I could hear Sophia pleading with Peter to stop but apparently he did not. Next I could hear him telling Sophia to enjoy this moment, and soon I heard him removing Sophia's clothes while she asked him not to. After a while, I heard Peter licking her nipples again, making Sophia high as she moaned. Then I believe he penetrated inside her,making her moaned loud, but anti climax, this Peter cannot last as I heard him groaned in less than 10 seconds as he shot his cum on Sophia's body..

After that I only heard Sophia questioning Peter why he took advantage of her. Peter just lied that he was drunk and he apologised for that. Sophia, apparently did not blame him but ordered him never to tell anyone about what happened. Peter just said ok and I saw him took away his phone and that was it...

Peter told me after that night, Sophia avoided him as much as she can but he still service her husband's policy. I already think of how to be the next guy to remove Sophia's pants..Oh no, I miss those huge breasts of hers..
Old 06-05-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

After saying good bye to Peter, I drove home. Along the way, I messaged Sophia to see what she was up to. My impression of her changed, and I make it a mission I must get to fuck her hard. Suddenly she replied that she was about to sleep. I stopped my car along the road and started to engage in messages with her.

She then suggested to chat on the phone instead and we moved on to continue talking on the phone. My mind kept having the vision of her huge breasts and bushy hair while talking to her. I tried not to sound too pervertic but I continued to act like a gentleman during our conversation.

It seemed like it worked as Sophia began to chat more freely and was opened to talking about more private stuffs compared to when we just got to know each other.

I then made the bold move of asking her to come out to meet for chats at an early hour and thought she would reject it, but to my surprise, she agreed and I said I would go pick her up, but she said no need, just go to her house instead. I pretended to say it's not a good idea, she replied why not, since her husband is away on business trip with another woman and she is lazy to dress up.

So I quickly speed up to her house after we hung up and my cock started to get hard thinking of her while driving to her place at Bukit Timah...ho seh liao
Old 06-05-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Reached her bungalow and pressed the bell. The door opened and Sophia welcomed me into the house. I didnt take a look at how big her house is, but I kept looking how big her breasts are..haha..She wore a black tshirt and a pair of shorts, so mothing much to see, except the shape of her breasts beneath it..she led me to the sofa and then she offered to make tea for me...

She came back with the tea and offered to me and she sat beside me. She started to ask how was I doing and I had to act pitiful by saying no mood and no appetite. She consoled me and told me things will get better. Of course will get better if I get to fuck you...haha

We chatted about everything and nothing sexual. After a while I got a bit sian and started asking her whether dont she feel lonely being alone at home. She replied she got used to it and at times she does feel lonely. So I probed further by asking what would she do, then she replied just chat with her family or friends. I upped the tempo by asking then she doesnt feel the urge to satisfy her needs. She laughed and said that was too personal to answer. I said sorry and pretended to feel bad. .

Then suddenly she asked me back, she said ever since I found out about "Alice's affair", how did I satisfy my urge? I used back her tactics and said it was too personal to answer. She laughed and said its nothing wrong for a guy to say but not too good for woman to say..

I said why not she say first and I promised i will keep it a secret, but she rejected. She said I should say first and she would consider whether to tell me. I teased her for being a tigress principal and she replied me that thats what principals are!
Old 06-05-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
threebean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep up the sharing
Old 07-05-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I said why not she say first and I promised i will keep it a secret, but she rejected. She said I should say first and she would consider whether to tell me. I teased her for being a tigress principal and she replied me that thats what principals are!
Sophia is a cock teaser here.

Camping for more juicy updates please.
Old 07-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We chatted about everything and nothing sexual. After a while I got a bit sian and started asking her whether dont she feel lonely being alone at home. She replied she got used to it and at times she does feel lonely. So I probed further by asking what would she do, then she replied just chat with her family or friends. I upped the tempo by asking then she doesnt feel the urge to satisfy her needs. She laughed and said that was too personal to answer. I said sorry and pretended to feel bad. .

Then suddenly she asked me back, she said ever since I found out about "Alice's affair", how did I satisfy my urge? I used back her tactics and said it was too personal to answer. She laughed and said its nothing wrong for a guy to say but not too good for woman to say..

Notti Sophia...playing so hard to get with TS trying to get into her panties

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-05-2022 at 11:44 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1