The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Don't need to overthink. You were there as a distraction.
Move on.
Old 22-06-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatButLight View Post
Dr. Jerkyll and Mr. Hyde personality
Bi polar is real
Old 25-06-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Just A Rant

There are all sorts of people with issues out there : psychopaths, narcissistic personalities , bi polar etc . If the sex comes free & too easy, know that often it comes with price to be exacted later on. Sex is seldom free.
Old 03-07-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcution View Post

Yet fast forward to the end of the week, she became super cold towards me and avoided talking to me. I don't understand what I did wrong here, she went from this person who seemed to like me to this person who suddenly did not want to have any relation to me.
Dude ditch the bitch asap, this type of femme fatale will literally suck you dry emotionally, physically and psychologically...unless you have a super high EQ, don't ever engage them in their game..
Old 03-07-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After getting to her place, one thing led to another and we did the nasty. It was mindblowing, did a few things that were firsts for me.

i always say this ..... Psycho bitches can really fuck well .

you just have to know how to handle these psychos .

tip: Dont get sticky , Dont ask , Dont block , Dont delete . Just wait for their calls for a mind blowing sex . The more you neglect her , the more they will crave your attention . Vice Versa and thats exactly what got you screwed .

Old 06-07-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yoloha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damm I feel u got that kind of situation also last time.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yoloha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post

tip: Dont get sticky , Dont ask , Dont block , Dont delete . Just wait for their calls for a mind blowing sex . The more you neglect her , the more they will crave your attention . Vice Versa and thats exactly what got you screwed .

👍👍👍 Totally agree with this! It's a mind game always
Old 07-07-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post

thats why must play hard to get lol
Old 10-07-2022, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My initial gut feel is this. Either she:
1. Quarrel with her BF and want to fuck with someone and they patched back, or,
2. BF went overseas and she planned to cheat and BF returned

Since her friends met you 2, it should be number 1. In the first place she said she was not looking for a relationship. So just believe her even if she do sweet stuff for you. There is no logic to this so don't over analyse and just stay away from her. There is a slight chance she will contact you again if my theory is correct. But it won't last long and you will make it worse if you contact her first.

In summary, either she likes you or she doesn't. Just find someone else la.
Old 13-07-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did I do anything wrong? I'm still so confused as to how everything came crashing down so abruptly and obviously still quite heartbroken by it.
to answer your question, you did nothing wrong, based on the info provided. you just met a wrong person that wants to make use of you and turn your life upside down if they dont get want they want. like those psycho evil character in drama, yes they exist.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1