The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Entanglement with ex-ML turned spa boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Continuing...

After hearing that, I stopped what I was doing and went down to french with her. We went to shower together after that and took quite a while as she was meticulously cleaning and scrubbing me all over. She commented that now that I’m her man, she wanted me to be all clean and taken care of. I took the chance to help scrub her body too, but of course it’s more like groping her again. She seemed totally fine with it and was also stoking my semi hard dick one in a while. When we are finally done and dressed we started to make plans for the rest of the day. Getting the pill, sending her home to change, and then me dropping by at her shop at night again. After we got the pill I drove to a carpark near her place (but not within sight)

Z: don’t go and find other women
Me: No energy today
Z: I’m serious
Me: Me too, but I may go for a massage and just sleep there
Z: Come to my shop, may as well let me earn the money
Me: You massaging for me?
Z: No
Me: Then the same ML as I took last time?
Z (glaring at me): Why? Missed her HJ already?
Me: No la, she really ok in massaging
Z: Don’t think I don’t know what you are thinking about
Me: Really no energy. And in terms of looks and figure, she lose you so much. 
Z: No, forget it, don’t come to my shop. If you come and they have no tips, they will not be happy too. You park here and go this way (she was pointing in a direction). There got a foot massage shop. Go there and get your massage
Me: Wa, need to control me until like that?

Z: Yes, I’m worried once I’m out of sight, you will go find other women

In the end I relented and parked. She went home while I go get a foot shoulder massage combo for 90 mins. Z deliberately walked past the shop some time later to check if I’m inside when I didn’t reply her msg. I was thinking this time sian liao, got some control freak, but also feel sort of sweet in my heart. Z’s msg came in again

Z: Later be a good boy and don’t go wandering k? I go do some stuff before going to the shop

Me: Why aren’t you tired?

Z: I feel energetic

After the massage where I dozed off here and there, I decided to just go get some food again since it’s near dinner time. After eating, I looked at the time and there’s still more than 2 hours before her shop closes. Not wanting to waste time travelling, I just drove down to her shop and parked, and went to a coffeeshop to drink coffee and catch up on work emails and msgs. Luckily there aren’t many. Some aimless web surfing later, Z msg came in again

Z: Come in

Went into the shop, helped her packed up and close the shop etc. She then said that her husband wanted to pick her up today. So we just had a quick kiss and grope session in one of the massage room. I tried to convince her to give me a BJ, but she wouldn’t do it, saying that there will be the smell of sperm on her. A while later, her husband called and I left from the backdoor. Went straight home and just msged her a goodnight and I just knocked out for the rest of the night. 

This became our routine for the next few weeks. I will go to her shop near closing time whenever I can, and sometimes I will send her back, sometimes she will come over to my house to stay the night.

After a while, I decided that the arrangement, while not exactly uncomfortable, was also weird in a way and cannot really make out what is our status. The sex was good though, and she stay true to her word. She didn’t reject any of my requests, though she’s clearly not experienced in a lot of them. She simply commented that I’m a pervert most of the time, but proceeded to satisfy me. Those period drained me for a while and she succeeded in making sure I didn’t go out to look for other women. But one night while she’s staying over, she initiated a talk

Z: I want to talk to you
Me: Yup?
Z: What do you see me as?

Hmm, this is the topic that has also been on my mind. 

Me: Actually I don’t know, what do you see me as too? I’m really pretty confused about our relationship
Z: Me too
Me: I will like to call you my FB, but I think we are beyond that. I can’t call you my gf or mistress, it seems more like I’m the mistress in this relationship

She laughed at my last comment.

Z: He guessed what’s going on
Me: I’m not surprised to be honest. If my wife spends so many nights outside I will also be an idiot not to guess what’s happening. Did he make a big fuss? Did he hurt you?

Z: No, I think he’s actually expecting it to happen.

Z then shared more about the conversation between her husband and her, and we also talked about many things. In the end, we decided that getting married was out of the equation as she knows my stand towards marriage or even a stable exclusive relationship and she also don’t want to leave her family under such circumstances. So we ended up not really making much progress.

Me: Well this didn’t help things much
Z: Do you have feelings for me?

Me: It’s stupid of me, but yes. I will sometimes think about whether you have eaten, what if you are next to me now while I’m doing something, and sometimes I just want to fuck you real hard when I’m alone at night
Z: I’m getting more attached to you too. When I’m at home sleeping next to him, sometimes I will think that it’s you next to me and want to have sex, but when I saw that it’s him, I will lose the urge.

We talked again about our feelings and thoughts and finally decided on just a few things, essentially that she will be unofficially a “mistress of my house”. We laid down ground rules too, like I can’t bring any women back to the house etc. It’s actually already part of my own rules, so I have no issues with them at all. 

Then we came to the topic of if it’s ok for me to go look for other women

Me: Do you still have sex with him?

Z: Yes, but with condom. And he’s my husband, so I need to do my duties sometimes too as his wife.
Me: With any others?

Z: I’m not like that. All the people I had sex with before were my bf.

Me: including me?

Z: You are an exception

, and the only exception

We chatted a bit more. In the end, she relented, but made it clear she will not be happy if I go find other women. I told her she knew about my lifestyle already, but I also gave in and said that I will try to limit it.

So we settled into this arrangement for a few months, when an incident hit my personal financial situation pretty badly. It’s not those drastic hits like I have no money to eat, but still severe enough that if the situation doesn’t improve, I can kiss my current lifestyle goodbye and be in considerable debt for quite a while. I ended up spending a lot of time trying to resolve the issues and on nights that she’s staying over, I ended up smoking and working on my phone after we had sex while she slept. In a short while she sensed something may be wrong, and after dodging the topic for a while

Z: You are in financial troubles aren't you?
Me: No, women troubles, can only msg them after you sleep
Z: If it's women troubles, you will not hide them from me
Me: It's nothing I can't handle
Z: Tell me what's wrong. I'm a business women too

She laughed heartily at her own response and I decided to just give her a quick overview of the situation. The following few weeks after that made me realised how important I am to her.
Wow, Bro Cheonging Edgr! Very nice story. I have my fair share of experience with lao ban niang in China. I wrote my story here

My overseas posting

Happy to chat and share my experience and exchange notes

My video links contains fumacrom.com link. The wealth generated by these links are negligible..if anyone is not happy with it, please don’t click on these links. I apologise for the inconvenience cause.
Old 19-03-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
LoveOrSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice insight on dating a ML. Although SBF has taught me well never to step into a relationship with ML’s ever, I do sometimes have thoughts creeping into my mind with some ML’s whom I happen to click slightly better with. I’m not saying that I’m falling in love with them but I’m saying some of them are pretty attractive and I would love to get into their pants. However it seems like either you gotta smash a hell lot of cash on their faces or attempt to play the KC game. Which of course playing the KC game would be more friendly on the wallet. But I’ve never dared to try to enter into this kind of relationships and TS experience really gave me an eye opener because I was always curious on what might the relationship bring. Very nice and precise writing skills and while reading the story I really felt like I was TS and in his shoes at the moment
Old 19-03-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 7
LittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jolly good story, enjoy reading it
Old 20-03-2022, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Diandertell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking forward to more updates! Keep it up man!
Old 20-03-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

I'm definitely no expert. I got a bastard friend who can KC many ladies into spending on him. His gift of the glib is no joke, and he's really quite handsome from what women say (he's mixed blood - half chinese half indian). So he gets free sex AND gifts all the time. But again, there are lines I set for myself when playing around and I don't cross them no matter how tempting.

Anyway taking a break from updating for a while; Z and I decided to end the cooling period earlier and we had plans to spend the next few days together.We also wanted to do what "normal" couples do rather than spend all our time banging, though I'm quite sure that I will definitely be getting some action too. She still seemed so perfect to me and I'm going to make sure she knows how much I appreciate her beauty and body

Last edited by CheongingEdge; 20-03-2022 at 08:19 AM.
Old 20-03-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveOrSex View Post
Very nice insight on dating a ML. Although SBF has taught me well never to step into a relationship with ML’s ever, I do sometimes have thoughts creeping into my mind with some ML’s whom I happen to click slightly better with. I’m not saying that I’m falling in love with them but I’m saying some of them are pretty attractive and I would love to get into their pants. However it seems like either you gotta smash a hell lot of cash on their faces or attempt to play the KC game. Which of course playing the KC game would be more friendly on the wallet. But I’ve never dared to try to enter into this kind of relationships and TS experience really gave me an eye opener because I was always curious on what might the relationship bring. Very nice and precise writing skills and while reading the story I really felt like I was TS and in his shoes at the moment
I don't know your situation, so I can't comment. But my general thoughts is relationship with ML isn't that much different from relationship with other ladies if you look past their work, but expect them to be more controlling and prone to jealousy cos they had met so many guys in their line of work and they generally know our tricks.

I had also short term flings with locals, and some of their sex history is just wow too. I had a fling with a local SYT a while back and so just went with her to a gathering. To make it short, let's just say that I learnt that she was like the cum dump in her class. She isn't the prettiest, but her figure is quite good. Most of the guys had emptied their cum into her before (raw) and probably that's why she's so good at pleasing me. She's actually quite intelligent and can hold a decent conversation. But when I appeared, you can see all sorts of glances thrown my way (probably thinking "this poor old man going to get cheated of his money by a cum dump"). She actually brought up the topic of cum dump herself after the gathering, and asked if I mind that she didn't tell me beforehand. I just told her nope, and was "rewarded" with being the first person to have anal with her (or so she claimed, though she's really tight in the ass and I can see that she's in a lot of pain).

So yah, everybody has their considerations. For me, I don't give a fuck to what most pple think about me since long ago except for a select few (Z now being one of them). I don't owe them anything, and they don't owe me anything too. But if you are the type who may be conscious of how others think, then probably you may want to consider if you go out with her and bumped into her customers etc, or can you take it if your friends are her customers and you developed feelings for her, but your friends are all commenting on her skills and body all the time.
Old 20-03-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
nugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm definitely no expert. I got a bastard friend who can KC many ladies into spending on him. His gift of the glib is no joke, and he's really quite handsome from what women say (he's mixed blood - half chinese half indian). So he gets free sex AND gifts all the time. But again, there are lines I set for myself when playing around and I don't cross them no matter how tempting.

Anyway taking a break from updating for a while; Z and I decided to end the cooling period earlier and we had plans to spend the next few days together.We also wanted to do what "normal" couples do rather than spend all our time banging, though I'm quite sure that I will definitely be getting some action too. She still seemed so perfect to me and I'm going to make sure she knows how much I appreciate her beauty and body
Half indian with a "small white face"?
Old 20-03-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Good luck bro! Hopefully it’s a happy ending!

They are also humans and while many are out for a quick buck, I believe that there are some who are genuine. The hurdles are aplenty but if she’s the only one who can even make your heart remotely flutter, I personally think it’s worth crossing every hurdle. Enjoyed every update so far!
Old 21-03-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

No action from her husband since he know she is sleeping with someone?
Old 21-03-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

This woman quite smart. Husband if tio divorce can get 50-50. Then Sian another bro can get great sex...perfect
Old 21-03-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anyway taking a break from updating for a while; Z and I decided to end the cooling period earlier and we had plans to spend the next few days together.We also wanted to do what "normal" couples do rather than spend all our time banging, though I'm quite sure that I will definitely be getting some action too.
Nice.

Awaiting for your next updates.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 22-03-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
No action from her husband since he know she is sleeping with someone?
There’s something between them that I can’t share as I think it’s quite unique (at least first time I’m exposed to it) but based on what my other friends shared, it isn’t that unique but still think it’s safer and better to just not mention it.

One of my friend and his wife (they migrated overseas) also had an interesting arrangement. In short, they have an open arrangement and they remained married is for when they get old and they probably will not be as sexually active and attractive (putting aside money; both are in high paying jobs) they will have companionship. I don’t know all the details but let’s just say that they will go for STDs etc check every half yearly, some ground rules like no bringing of pple home, no sleeping with relatives of their partners (friends are ok but only close friends who know about their arrangements etc). I think if I ever get married I can’t accept that, but they seemed totally fine with it though only a few of us close friends know it. The wife can even joke that it’s a high feeling when other guys thought that they are seducing a married woman, not knowing that the guys are the prey instead.

Guess there’s all kinds of thinking in this world.
Old 22-03-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There’s something between them that I can’t share as I think it’s quite unique (at least first time I’m exposed to it) but based on what my other friends shared, it isn’t that unique but still think it’s safer and better to just not mention it.

One of my friend and his wife (they migrated overseas) also had an interesting arrangement. In short, they have an open arrangement and they remained married is for when they get old and they probably will not be as sexually active and attractive (putting aside money; both are in high paying jobs) they will have companionship. I don’t know all the details but let’s just say that they will go for STDs etc check every half yearly, some ground rules like no bringing of pple home, no sleeping with relatives of their partners (friends are ok but only close friends who know about their arrangements etc). I think if I ever get married I can’t accept that, but they seemed totally fine with it though only a few of us close friends know it. The wife can even joke that it’s a high feeling when other guys thought that they are seducing a married woman, not knowing that the guys are the prey instead.

Guess there’s all kinds of thinking in this world.
Thanks for sharing. “It’s A Great read.
Old 22-03-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Nice.

Awaiting for your next updates.

Cheers.
Returned 14 points.

Upped bro @CheongingEdge too for the nice story.
Old 25-03-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Enjoy your time... hope to hear updates soon bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1