The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entanglement with ex-ML turned spa boss

Nice encounter.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 16-03-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

The next day was a busy day at work and it doesn’t help that I didn’t sleep well, and I was also quite distracted looking out for any msg from Z and resisting the urge to msg her. Finally got out of office at 7pm and decided to just go near her shop for dinner. Picked a smoking table at a coffeeshop and after dinner and a sink, checked the time and it’s not even 8.30pm yet.

Ordered a drink and trying to clear work but mind wasn’t in it. Keep looking at the time and it’s only 9pm. I decided to just finish my drink and took a walk. Deliberately walked past her shop and didn’t see anyone at the front area. All just I guess, maybe normal for a Friday night. Went back to the area where I sat down yesterday and took another smoke. Not long after, Z’s msg finally came in

Z: waiting for me?
Me: do you always keep checking the cctv?
Z: I got this hobby since yesterday night

This brought a smile to me

Me: I’m thinking of going into your shop for a massage later

Took her a couple of mins to reply
Z: finding her again?

I was already expecting this type of reply from her

Me: no. But can you help me make an appointment?
Z: just walk in or call the shop
Me: front desk don’t want to take my reservation
Z: what?
Me: I think she don’t dare to take. Cos I want Z

Again, she delayed in replying
Z: I don’t want to
Me: what time are you coming?
Z: why?
Me: I want to meet you
Z (again after a delay): reaching soon but don’t go in. Wait for the rest to be gone first. I will msg you
Me: Ok

Sure enough, I saw her walking into the shop a while after. She didn’t look in my direction at all though. I halfhearted surf the net while waiting and after what seems like forever, her msg finally came in with a simple “come in”

I then went over and entered the shop. Seems like she’s already done with the work and was just sitting where we were sitting before. I just walked up and sat very close to her, and she didn’t move away

Me: hi miss, feeling lonely?
Z laughed again and then gave a solemn look

Z: what do you want to talk about?
Me: about us
Z: there’s nothing about us to talk about, it’s just about you
Me: ok then let’s talk about me
Z: what do you want?
Me: I don’t know too, I just keep thinking about you
Z: about how to sleep with me?

This got me stumped for a bit

Me: yes, that’s the first thing that pop into my head when I first saw you
Z: and you are still thinking about it now
Me: yes, but also the way you smile and laugh.
Z: not about how you think I will moan?
Me: nope but now that you mention it…

Z was still having a very solemn expression. I don’t really know how to continue the conversation when Z suddenly stood up and walked over to the desk. She took a bunch of keys then went to the front door and locked it

Z: follow me

With that, she switched off the lights and we are in almost complete darkness. She then used her phone touch light and just walked into the massage room areas while I simply just followed her till we reach one of the room

Z: I don’t want you messing up my life. I know what you guys just want.

Without giving me any time to respond, she continued rambling

Z: take off your clothes and lie down. I will give you the best HJ and we will then stop contacting each other

She shine her touchlight at the massage bed. Seeing that I’m not moving, she went on:

Z: go on! I’m very skilful, I’m the most popular in all the joints I have worked in.

I still didn’t move, wondering if I’m the crazy one or if she is. Seeing this, she went on like a crazy woman

Z: what are you waiting for? You want me to use my mouth? Or spread my legs? I don’t do that in the past and I will not do that now. Someone offered me 10k before just to blow him and I refused.

I decided I have to act since she’s totally out of control now for whatever reason. I just moved towards her and grabbed her handphone out of her hand and threw it on the floor. I still remember the light was shining up which made me realised that tears are dropping down from her face. I just hugged her and she struggled wildly for a while before finally crying.

Me: everything is ok

Z was still sobbing uncontrollably and I just kept repeating everything is ok to her. After a while she calmed down

Me: can tell me what’s wrong?

She remained silent while I continue to hug her and that’s when I started to feel her twin peaks on my body. I tried to distract myself in order not to have an erection. I just continued to stroke her hair lightly in silence. After a long while, Z seemed to have composed herself

Z: sorry, I’m a crazy woman
Me: I don’t know you for long, but I can sense that you are just under a lot of stress

Z remained silent while I continue to hug her and stroke her hair. Suddenly she just looked up at me

Z: will you hug me like this when I need it?
Me: of course

I looked at her and found that she has indeed visibly calmed down, so I try to lighten the mood

Me: but if I keep hugging you, I will have reaction

Z finally smiled

Z: I don’t know why, but from the first day I met you, I find you attractive
Me: oh that happens a lot because I’m handsome

Z playfully kicked me

Z: I’m serious
Me: me too.

I then went to retrieve her phone and passed it back to her and she inspected it for damage before putting it on the small table. She then turned it off and turned on a small light at the table instead

Me: let’s hug again

Seeing no rejection, I went over to turn and hugged her again

Me: I was attracted to you too.
Z: why?
Me : mainly cos you are pretty and have a good figure. But then I start to think about your smile and your laughter. I couldn’t rest well last night after reading your messages
Z: … I’m sorry. My life is all messed up. I don’t know what to do.
Me: let’s sort it out together.
Z: I’m married
Me: I’m not asking you to marry me.
Z: then you are asking me to be your fb?
Me: not that direct la.

We continued with our conversation and that’s when she revealed a lot more. It seems that her husband didn’t take her kid to the parents place yesterday night but was out with friends and claimed to be at a friend’s place playing mahjong. But Z suspected he was having an affair as these hang out sessions were getting frequent and he refused to let Z join him. She continued talking while I do the listening.

Me: it’s getting late, don’t you have to go home?
Z: no, he’s out with friends again
Me: how about the kid?
Z: helper is home
Me: wouldn’t he be curious if you go back so late?
Z: he don’t really care. I think he just don’t want a divorce to save his face. But how about you?
Me: well… my mistress may be thinking about where I am

Z laughed again and started asking me questions. Halfway through I told her I’m really tired standing up and we sat on the bed while she leaned her head on my shoulders. We stayed that way for a while before I asked

Me: where’s my HJ?
Z: not giving. I have already retired from it.
Me: are you really that good at it?
Z: of course! I sent money back and also saved money to start this shop all by myself.
Me: hmm maybe I should change jobs

We joked around for a while when she suddenly sat up straight and turned to look at me.

Z: spend the night with me
Me: here?
Z: no, bring me to watch the sea
Me: ok, let’s go now. I need it too after just now

She gave an apologetic look and kept saying sorry. I told her I’m joking and we finally left the shop. We got in the car and drove off and I reached out to hold her hand while I drove. No resistance from her, but most of the journey was in silence. During the drive, I was also thinking if I should just back off after this. Now that things are much calmer, I'm thinking clearer too and I'm really not sure if the outburst just now was due to a lot of pent up frustrations or it's a normal thing for her. As the saying goes, don't stick your dick in crazy.
Old 16-03-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The story is gripping.
Old 16-03-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Support with my humble points.
Thanks.
Old 16-03-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Excitedly waiting for next part of story! TS your story writing skills really good!
Old 16-03-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Barneysol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, what a story! Writing skill strong game...
Old 16-03-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dadbodz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for the next piece...
Old 16-03-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Interesting story…please continue bro CheongingEdge 👍
Old 16-03-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Power story. Like kana kumcheng
Old 16-03-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
itchybottomside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, please continue..
Old 16-03-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Was re-reading what I wrote and I'm so glad I wrote this, as reading it brings me back to the time I knew Z and our journey together so far.

Continuing...

When I finally parked, I was still holding her hand. Asked her if she wanted to alight and she said that she wanted to chat a bit. I’m like ok, but it turned out to be more like an interrogation by her

Z: what types of women do you like?
Me: for what activities?

Z tsked very loudly at my reply

Me: okok I don’t really know too
Z: do you often go find the same lady in spa?
Me: hmmm good question. There are some I go back quite regularly
Z: so what makes you go back?
Me (struggling to give a coherent reply): if they massage my lower back well. I have some stiffness there which gives me pain now and then.
Z: and?

I was still struggling and she turned into a counsellor asking guiding questions
Z: do you like them to chat a lot?
Me: depends, sometimes I just want to rest and also sometimes there’s no common topic so I will rather stay silent. But if there interesting topic I can chat for the whole session
Z: do you like them aggressive or shy?
Me: depends again on my mood
Z: do you prefer pretty faces or good figure?

She just kept going on

Me: hey, I get it.
Z: get what?
Me: you asked me what type of women I like right?
Z: yes
Me: well…

I deliberately drag the answer before looking at her in the eyes

Me: think of how you will describe yourself then

Z had a really sweet and shy smile at the moment and turned away

Z: sweet talker
Me: it’s true, you are pretty and have a good figure, I can hug you even when we are silent or chat with you like this

I rambled on about her good points with some honey coated words of course

Z: stop. I don’t believe you

I laughed and reminded her of our main objective in coming here. We exited the car and I held her hand and walked towards the coastline together. When we reach there, we just stood and enjoy the moment silently.

Me: feeling better?
Z: yes
Me: life is just a series of challenges, but what doesn’t kill you will help to make you stronger

I started on a series of nonsense based on whatever I can remember. As I got more and more nonsensical, Z broke into a laugh

Z: you sound like some high monk preaching
Me: I think I will have more experience than them in future
Z: huh?
Me: I’m probably going to hell after I die, but they will not, so I will experience hell while they don’t

Z laughed again. It seems she’s always laughing at my lame jokes.

Z: are you always like this?
Me (putting on a serious look): no

Z laughed again
Me: I’m not joking this time. I’m very serious in my work, but I have learnt in the past the need to maintain a balance, otherwise I will simply collapse under all the pressure

Z was silent for a while
Z: where were you in the past?
Me: I’m always in SG
Z (interrupting me): no that’s not what I meant

We stayed silent again but I can feel her hand grabbing mine more tightly.

Me: last serious pitch for the night
Z: yes?
Me: wait don’t rush me, I’m thinking

Her laughter never fails to reach my heart

Me: life is a series of choices and coincidences, enhanced by our experiences (I just did a rough translation of what I told her here). We may not have met earlier, but aren’t we here now holding hands just a while after we met? If it’s the you in the past, will we be able to do this? If it’s the me in the past, I may have been trying to persuade you to go to a hotel instead of coming to the seaside now and it may have turned you off. So isn’t it great that we only meet now?

Z seemed to be silently pondering on this. After a while, she turned to look at me. I turned as well, and leaned in to kiss her. She just closed her eyes and we soon started frenching while I resist the urge to grope her body. We continued like this for a while before she broke the kiss.

Z: let’s go to your house
Me: now?
Z: yes, I want to see if you are lying to me as well

I guessed she wanted to verify that I’m single and living alone

Me: ok but let me call my mistress to pack and leave first

Z glared at me

Me: I’m joking. Let’s go now then, but you sure you want to go? It’s going to be morning soon (it’s already about 3am+ I estimated then)
Z: yes.

As we were walking back to the car she took out her phone and started messaging

Me: messaging him?
Z: yes and another friend

Just as we got into the car and I was about to drive off, her phone rang. I looked over and she signalled me to be quiet. Turned out it’s her friend (let’s call her B). For some reason they like to put their phones on speaker mode which I can never understand.

B: wa, go where to fool around (鬼混)
Z: just say I’m at your place tonight if he asks
B: wa, now so hard to be boss? Last time didn’t go out with clients one

Z noticed me looking at her, and I made the action of pretending to speak. Z glared at me

Z: just say I’m at your place k?
B: ok, must tell me details k
Z: bye bitch (八婆)

I started driving after she ended the call. Z then told me about B being her best friend here and their relationship.

Me: she don’t sleep at this hour?
B: no, she always sleep very late and will sleep in the shop during daytime when she has time

Turns out B is also a ML. We just chatted casually as I drove. When we finally got to my house, Z was scanning around, presumably for signs of any women’s belongings. After a while

Z: not bad, quite clean for a single guy
Me: I have part time cleaners coming over to clean once a week ok
Z: lazy
Me: best if it’s a pretty cleaner. You know those scenes where pretty cleaner and a lone guy…

Z didn’t let me finish and hit me on my hand

Z: don’t you think about anything else?
Me: haha must destress.

I took out some drinks and invited her to the bedroom to sit down. Z was visibly uncomfortable and hesitated

Me: look, I will not force you, we can stay here
Z: ok
Me: you are the first woman I invited over alone
Z: ya I believe
Me: really, the other time was a threesome

I got hit again

Z: really?
Me: no la, I’m not into those

We settled down on the sofa, and I started to feel sleepy. Z on the other hand looked like a kid in a toy shop and was soon going around looking at things and asking me questions.

Me: hey I’m a bit sleepy, you want to rest for a while too?
Z: still not giving up on sleeping with me?
Me: no energy to do anything. But will be great to be able to hug you and sleep.

Z smiled and got persuaded to go and lie down together on my bed. We hugged and chatted with frequent pecks and occasional drenching. Though I’m tired, my dick came alive

Z: And you say you have no energy
Me: natural reaction, blame nature for it not me
Z: take off your clothes
Me: huh?
Z: for being such a nice guy, I will give you a handjob
Me: not a blowjob?

Z just pushed me and as I stood up to undress, she stood up too and helped me

Z: you are the first guy I helped to undress
Me: really?
Z: I know how you all think of us, but I have really never gave anything more than a HJ to customers and never went out with any of them.

I ended the conversation by frenching her and finally groped her body. She twitched around a bit before finally relaxing and I started to try to undress her (she’s in a t-shirt and jeans so it’s not that easy if she don’t cooperate)

Z: don’t…

She struggled for a bit before relenting and soon she’s only in her matching bra and pantries. She then pushed me again and I just lie on the bed. I was already rock hard and she started stroking my dick

Me: no foreplay?

Z laughed while continuing to stroke me. I tried to unbuckle her bra and this time she didn’t move away. Her bra soon dropped and in front of me was a pair of gorgeous big tits. I can’t take it anymore and just grabbed her and rolled her on the bed instead. I went on to suck her nipples and my hands soon found their way south.

Z: don’t… I can’t control…

Ignoring her pleas, I moved my hands under her panties. She was clean shaven and as I made my first contact with her pussy, it was already soaking wet.

Z: stop…

I lightly fondled her pussy while still sucking her tits. She was arching her body up and closing her eyes and giving out soft moans. I then whispered in her ears

Me: let me go in

Z still has her eyes closed, but managed to whisper back

Z: there’s no condom… and don’t… I’m not like this.
Me: I will not cum inside you

Z stay silent and I took it as consent. I proceeded to take off her panties and her pussy appeared into view. Her whole body was really almost perfect. Slim with natural big tits, clean shaven with a nice pussy. Of course there’s the blemishes on the skin here and there, but it’s really one of the most perfect body I have seen. Coupled with her pretty face, it’s really almost too good to be true. Even till today, I haven’t really seen anyone with as perfect a package as she has (at least in my opinion.) I positioned myself on top of her and as my dick head brushed around her pussy opening, I whispered to her again

Me: Z, I’m going in.

She still remained silent with her eyes close but her body was arching up again and it seemed that she’s trying to let her pussy engulf my dick. I don’t need another invitation, so I slide in easily with all her juices and started pumping her gently. She lost control and started meaning out loud. We didn’t change position, it’s purely missionary with me on top all the way

Z: I’m cumming

She started shivering soon, while I then started to pick up the pace of humping her. She moaned loudly again and started to hug me tightly with her legs around me. Sadly, maybe because I’m too excited, it’s only been a while of pumping before I felt that I’m going to explode soon too.

Me: I’m about to cum
Z: pull out… don’t cum inside

Though she’s saying this, she was still hugging me tightly.

Me: Z… I’m about to shoot
Z: don’t cum inside me

She started to hug me even tighter. I then pulled out and soon sperm was on my bedsheet, making a mess. But both of us don’t really care and we just hugged for a long while

Z: thanks
Me: for?
Z: for pulling out
Me: I really wanted to cum in you
Z: …. I want to feel you cum in me too

We proceeded to frenching and groping and not long after I felt another erection coming

Me: ready for round 2?
Z: you serious?
Me: yes

Z was silent while I groped my way to an erection. She then grabbed my dick

Z: naughty boy
Me: he’s just excited to see you
Z: cum in me this time
Me: really?
Z: yes, but accompany me tomorrow to buy morning after pills. I don’t know where to buy them
Me: I don’t know too but we can search

We went back to our frenching and groping and this time I requested for her to be on top. She reluctantly agreed and after just a while she gave up
Z: I’m tired
Me: so fast?
Z: I have never done this before!

I laughed and we changed to doggy instead, but soon back to missionary as she don’t like it. This time I ended up lasting longer and she claimed to have cum multiple times. We really made a mess though, with my first shot of cum on different parts of our body when we shifted positions

Me: I’m cumming again

Z stayed silent and I increased my speed and soon exploded in her. Z gave out a loud and long moan. I collapsed on top of her, still not taking my dick out of her pussy. After a while we went to shower together. She seemed awkward during the shower and avoided eye contact. We made our way back to the cum-stained bed.

Me: I’m too tired to clean this up
Z: I’m not going to sleep in that mess
Me: Let’s go to the next room

Z tried to grab her clothes, but I just pulled her naked body and we moved into the next room. Once there, we lay down I just hugged her

Me: Let me hug you and sleep
Z (softly): ok…

As I was drifting off to sleep, I could feel Z gave me a light peck on my cheek and I tried to smile back, but I was really so tired that I soon knocked out.

Last edited by CheongingEdge; 17-03-2022 at 06:55 AM.
Old 17-03-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
hicum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff. Camping for more updates!
Old 17-03-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
olala123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story... Waiting for more juicy update..
Old 17-03-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Interlude: Z msged me at about 4 am in the morning just now, so she’s the one who can’t hold back during this cooling period. Only saw it around 5 when I woke up. Nothing too special in her msg, no sexual stuff and just a “take care and don’t overwork” type of msg.

Not replying till later in the day, but her msg gives me more energy for the day to go find another lady to bonk later since I don’t think she will want to meet up
Old 17-03-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 16
HighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro no offense...quite similar background. think i might know her

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Thanks for all the comments, but not writing for points. As mentioned, it’s to clear my head and maybe seeing some comments (especially when I get to the messy parts) may help. We have given ourselves a cool-down period before we meet and discuss if we should continue to meet up or break contact.

Had my fair share of women over the years, but she had a special spot in my heart and she’s obviously not after my money since I think she’s richer than me from her shops. In fact she had offered to give me some money when I hit a rough patch a while back to tide things over, and yes it’s give, not a loan.

But we don’t see any future together, and both of us are emotionally drained. Maybe I should shift this to matters of the heart instead since while at the start I’m just out to get into her pants, somehow it evolved to this mess today. I’m still out going to have fun with other women but whenever I’m at places where I know she may appear, I will always try to see if she’s around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1