The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Entanglement with ex-ML turned spa boss

Sharing here as I'm not sharing contact, so don't bother to ask for contact. Quite a long story and will be breaking it up into parts and only updating when I have time. Also it's pretty boring if you are just expecting a wham bam thank you mdm story, so I will suggest you skip it. Writing this as recently had a chat with her where we are thinking if we should continue or just stop contact altogether, so needed a place to pen down all that has happened and maybe it can help me clear my thoughts.

Now on to the story.

Let's call the main lady Lead Z. Without going into too much details that may lead her to being identified, Z was in Singapore for more than 10 years now. Originally, she was here for a different job when she was still very young. Then she got into the ML scene a while later. So Z was quite popular supposedly back at her last workplace, but I didn't know of her.

I want to a newly opened joint a while back before Covid and after getting a release and being the last customer of the day, I was all ready to go back. Was at the front drinking my tea, and then heard the receptionist grumbling about something. Looked up and saw that it was actually a different receptionist than when I came in, and she was very pretty with nice racks. It was Z. Paid a bit more attention to what she's grumbling about, and realised that she was using the wechat voice function to complain about some IT stuff in her shop (cctvs not connecting, the computer seemed to have issues etc).

So I thought to help out a damsel in distress, and stood up and just walked over and asked her if there's anything I can help with. Z looked understandably suspicious, and I guess it didn't help that the cash register was open. She quickly closed it and mumbled it's ok, then followed up with how's the massage etc. Made some small talks, and then my masseuse came out and joined in the talk. Had told my masseuse during the session that I was in IT industry when she asked and like a lot of them, once you say IT, they will assume you know everything about anything running on electricity

However, this time round, it worked to my advantage. My masseuse asked whether I'm working tmr since it's quite late and then incidentally brought up that I'm in IT. I just told them that I know only a little bit (混口饭吃). Z then asked if I know about CCTVs etc. Smoked my way that need to see the CCTVs and the apps etc that it's running on first. She offered me her phone to look at the app and told me that she can't connect to them. As I was looking at it, I went to the settings and there's when I saw her wallpaper is her with a kid. Assumed that it's her kid, so I just commented "wah cute kid". She seemed quite happy with the comment and then I went back to looking at the CCTV. Wasn't difficult to solve, I just helped her did some reset and got her to login again and it's working. During this, we also made small talks where I got to know more about her and her family, while she also asked if I have kids etc.

After solving the CCTV problem, she then asked me if I can help her take a quick look at the laptop in the shop. They can't connect it to the printer. Said ok, and was configuring halfway when my masseuse finished changing and walked out to say she's going off. Looking at my masseuse in her home clothes which consist of a cleavage revealing top and short dress, I was thinking "wah, I will bring her out to bang her next time".

Masseuse left and I continued to configure the laptop when Z said "isn't she pretty". Told Z yup and I will be sure to be back, but it's a pity that Z is the receptionist and don't massage, else I will find her instead. She just laughed and told me that my masseuse is very popular, so be sure to try to book early to avoid disappointment. We joked a while more while I praised her and said that if she's around, then I can wait the whole day just looking at her. She gave me a roll-eyes look. Managed to get the printer sorted out and after thanking me, she told me she got some work to clear. Bid her a good night and went out of the shop to smoke while glancing in frequently and saw that she's very occupied on the computer. Gave me an OL feeling, so I took my time smoking and was just about to go off after finishing smoking when I saw her starting to pack her. Decided to smoke one more stick and wait to see if she's leaving.

Bingo, a while later, she finished packing up. Seeing that I finished my 2nd stick of cig and knocked on the door. She looked surprise to see me still there. Told her I was appreciating her while she worked, and she just laughed it off. Asked her if she needed a lift, and she politely declined, saying that she will call her husband to come pick her up. Told her then if she wanted to exchange contacts so that she can contact me if she got any IT issues. She hesitated before agreeing, and after getting her contact, I told her I will just hang out somewhere nearby but in sight of her until her husband arrived, with the excuse that it's not safe for someone as pretty as her to be alone. She smiled and say then why don't wait together and chat? Explained that I don't want her husband to misunderstand, and she just dismissed the concern saying that it's ok, her husband will not mind. So we chatted a bit more where both of us try to probe each other's background and stories.

Her husband called her to tell her he's arriving soon, and she then told me she has to lock up the shop. Stood up and I just told her "any rewards for my help just now"? She smiled and asked what do I want, I told her can I have a french kiss (舌吻)? She rolled her eyes again, and I laughed it off as a joke. Told her good night and she suddenly just asked me to wait a while. She then walked up and gave me a quick peck on my lips and told me this is the best I'm getting tonight. I did some keyword spotting and told her "Ok, I will be back tomorrow night to get better things". Both of us laughed and I went outside to take another smoke and saw her husband arrive too. She just went directly into the car without making any eye contact with me, but my eyes were still appreciating her nice rack and slim figure.

Drove home and on the way, got a message from her, saying that she normally just go to close the shop and will only be at the shop around 10pm. Msged back to say "ok, will be there to see you tmr..."
Old 13-03-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
sanoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Entanglement with ex-ML turned spa boss

Good start bro, please continue
Old 13-03-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
FrancescoYolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update.
Old 14-03-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Waiting for more sexiting updates
Old 14-03-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Camp for update.
Old 14-03-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

nice to hear a RL story. upped and camping for more
Old 14-03-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow, looking interesting.

Keep us update regularly, interested to know more
Old 14-03-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Continuing..

So the next day, I just went down near the closing time without booking any massage. Just chilling out and sure enough, I saw Z going into the shop. Waited a while more before entering the shop. Z as usual was busy sorting things, and I walked up to her and she looked up and saw me.

Z greeted me with a smile, and I smiled back. She then looked at the workers' timesheet and then looked up and asked me who did I book. Told her nope, not here for massage, but to be odd job labourer. She laughed and told me cheekily that the masseuse I booked the previous day will be free in a while, and I can massage till after their closing hours. Turned her down and said that I will only massage if she is the ML. She told me that she don't do massage here. Ok then, I just told her if it's ok if I hang around and she was like yup, but she will be busy.

She went back to sorting her stuff while I just helped myself to a tea while glancing at her from time to time and playing with my handphone. After a while, all the customers and ML started coming out and leaving and I saw the masseuse that attended to me yesterday. She smiled at me and I just nodded back in acknowledgement. Fast forward, soon it was just me and Z left. Sensing that she's about to be done, I walked up to her.

Me: All done?
Z: Yup, just a bit more
Me: Seems like you need to do a lot of things
Z (this time not closing the cash register etc): Ya, need to tally up everything for the day
Me: So you are the boss ah?
Z: Erm... no la
Me: Don't worry la, boss just say boss lor

Z was silent and I just glanced at the papers on the desk.

Me: You have a computer here, should use spreadsheets then you don't have to manually add everything.
Z: It's hard, the little girl (小妹, guess she's referring to the receptionist) don't know how to use computer, and I also don't know.
Me: It's easy to use spreadsheets la, you spend 1 hour to learn it and it can save you hundreds of hours in future. Anyway you finish your things first

Z was by this time counting the cash, looking at the nets machine etc, so I asked her again

Me: Eh I wait for you outside
Z: Why?
Me: Cash leh, later you think I want to rob you
Z: Haha, I will not think like that.
Me: I always thought I look like a thief or robbber

She laughed again and asked me to wait for her a little while. When she was finally done, she tidied everything and to my surprise, she walked over to sit beside me.

Z: Thanks for waiting
Me: Huh, no la, I think I am disturbing
Z: Nope, it's nice to have someone waiting for me while I do all these
Me: Erm, why don't you ask your husband to come here with you then? Also safer to have someone since you handling cash
Z: He will not do it, he prefers to hang out with his friends or just go home.

Sensing that she's feeling a bit down, I quickly changed topic to how's the business etc. She finally admitted that she's the boss during the conversation, and as I was commenting that she must be earning a lot, she looked a bit tired as she replied

Z: Yes, this business can earn, but it's tiring
Me: You can just get the little sister to do all these
Z: No, not this type of tiring. There's so many things to handle and worry about, and I need to deal with them all alone.
Me: Oh... at least now you got an IT contractor!

We both laughed and she proceeded to share abit more of herself and her life so far, before looking at the clock.

Me: Don't you need to call your husband to pick you up?
Z: Maybe later, or maybe I will just go home myself.
Me: Oh, he don't pick u up everyday?
Z: No, sometimes I need to do more things. So if I don't call him by 11pm, he will take it that I'm going home alone and he will sleep first.
Me: Oh...

Sensing that Z is actually quite lonely, I asked her if she wanted to grab a supper nearby. She declined and asked if I need to go off since it's quite late too.

Me: I'm a night owl so it's ok
Z: Must be keep going to the 24 hour spas right?
Me: Hmm I do go, but I don't always go la. Sometimes I just like to drive around and also go to the beach etc to spend some quality alone time.
Z: Can't tell that you are so romantic type to look at the sea
Me: Must do it for mental health.
Z: You work in IT right? Is it tiring?

I thought for a while and then proceeded to tell her that I usually just answer IT line when pple asked me about my work. Makes it easy and I also don't like to share too much info about myself.

Z: Haha, the MLs also know la, it's their way of maintaining conversation and get you back to support them
Me: Wa, you exposed them, next time I don't come back how?
Z: It will be better for you

She was smiling and somehow, the smile melts my heart.

Me: You don't hit me ok?
Z: What are you talking about?
Me: I think you are very pretty.
Z: Oh, thank you.

We remained silent for a while, and it seems that she is more keen to avoid silence than me.

Z: Why will I hit you if you say I'm pretty?
Me: Hmmm, that's not it
Z: Than what?

I then looked at her in the eyes, and can see some curiosity together with some excitement. I then leaned my head forward slowly as though I'm going to kiss her, and she also moved her head back to avoid. But noticing that she's just moving her head and not her body, I just suddenly hold both of her hands in mine. Can see she don't expect it and we both again remained silent for a while

Z: What is the meaning of this?
Me: I don't know too. Maybe we should continue to kissing?

Z laughed and we proceeded to make some small talk awkwardly, while she tired to weakly wrestle her hands out of mine. Sensing that she's not really putting in much effort, I just held on. After a while, she just allowed me to continue to hold her hands without any resistance, and I took the chance to change topic to something more intimate

Me: The kid I saw on your phone is your child?
Z: Yes
Me: So if both you and your husband is not at home, who takes care of the kid?

Z hesitated a while before sharing more about her background. She used to work as a ML too, and her husband used to be always hanging around a coffeeshop near her shop etc. Again not sharing too much here that may expose her. But that's how they got to know each other and gradually got together and got married. After marriage, she soon stopped working, but wanted to find something to do. Finally she decided to setup a shop herself. She was sharing how tough it is as her husband don't really support this decision, so she got to do almost everything herself. As she was talking, I can sense that she's just pouring out her inner emotions, and soon can even see a bit of tears forming in her eyes.

Me: It must be hard for you.
Z: Yes, but I got through it

As she was saying this, tears started dropping out of her eyes. Z wrestled her hands out of mine, to look away and wipe away the tears. I looked at her and shifted to sit closer to her until our thighs are touching. She didn't move away and I proceed shift my body closer and put my arm around her shoulders. I then gently pushed her head towards my shoulders, and she just leaned in, all the away still not looking at my face. After a while of silence while she's also trying to compose herself, she finally left out a small sigh

Z: Thank you.
Me: No worries, you can always have my shoulder. IT stuff is free of charge, shoulders is at $50 an hour.

Z laughed out loud and sprang up and hit me on the hand.

Me: Hey, I said no hitting!

She laughed again and looked at the clock and said she got to go. Told her I don't give payment terms, so she must pay up before she leave. She just smiled.

Me: Ok let's go

We both stood up, and I just shift to in front of her and looked her in the eyes. She stared back for a bit before looking away

Z: What are you doing?

I leaned in again, moving my face closer to hers. This time, she didn't move her head back and only stood there, and she seemed to be freezing up. I'm not going to waste the chance again, so I just went in for the kiss. She tried to avoid me, but again I sense she's not putting up much effort. In the end we frenched for a while before she breaks away.

Me: There, payment done.
Z: You must have a lot of girlfriends and cheated a lot of woman
Me: Nope, no girlfriend
Z: So you cheated a lot of woman?
Me (smiling): A lot of woman cheated me instead
Z: Ya right
Me: Really, it's the same no matter which shop I go. They keep taking my money after I'm tired.

Z laughed out loud again and repeated that she got to go. Nothing eventful happened while closing and I offered to drive her back, but she refused. Waited with her for a taxi, and when it came, just before she board

Me: Can I come back again tomorrow?
Z: Ya, you can book for appointment for your masseuse

She didn't let me continue and just quickly board the taxi. A bit disappointed, I walked back to my car and started driving home. After reaching home, I checked my phone and there are multiple messages from her

Z: I don't know if I will regret this. But if you are coming tomorrow, come later. I don't want the staff in my shop to gossip.
Z: Come at 10.45.
Z: I don't want you to misunderstand, I'm not that type of woman.
Z: I just wanted to talk
Z: I'm home, will not be replying

I didn't reply her and this ends the 2nd day I know Z.
Old 14-03-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

Up you for your interesting story bro. Looking forward to your next update already.

Last edited by fookydud; 14-03-2022 at 11:51 AM.
Old 14-03-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Z: I don't want you to misunderstand, I'm not that type of woman.
Z: I just wanted to talk
Z: I'm home, will not be replying

I didn't reply her and this ends the 2nd day I know Z.
Love this story so far
Written so genuinely
tried to up you but couldnt as already done before

Waiting for next instalment
Why you so like dat?
Old 14-03-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the comments, but not writing for points. As mentioned, it’s to clear my head and maybe seeing some comments (especially when I get to the messy parts) may help. We have given ourselves a cool-down period before we meet and discuss if we should continue to meet up or break contact.

Had my fair share of women over the years, but she had a special spot in my heart and she’s obviously not after my money since I think she’s richer than me from her shops. In fact she had offered to give me some money when I hit a rough patch a while back to tide things over, and yes it’s give, not a loan.

But we don’t see any future together, and both of us are emotionally drained. Maybe I should shift this to matters of the heart instead since while at the start I’m just out to get into her pants, somehow it evolved to this mess today. I’m still out going to have fun with other women but whenever I’m at places where I know she may appear, I will always try to see if she’s around.
Old 15-03-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
morianeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, please continue
Old 15-03-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

The next morning, I woke up and saw no new messages from her. Went to office and after confirming my schedule for the day, msg her that I have a call at night, and if it ends on time I will go over. Proceeded with my usual day and no replies from her even when I’m having my dinner. On the spur of the moment, I just took a pic of what I’m having sent to her.

Was preparing for the call when I got a msg from Z, complaining that pple usually take pic before eating, but mine was already 3/4 gone. I had a good chuckle and just replied I’m having the call soon. No further messages from her, and by the time the call ended, it’s already close to 10.30, meaning I can only reach her shop slightly pass 11pm. I hesitated for a while before msging her that my call is done, but I can only reach there after 11pm. As I’m packing up, there’s no reply from her. Reached my car and I’m hesitating whether to just go over when she finally replied: I will wait.

Quickly replied that I’m on way over and rushed down. Parked and started walking over quickly while glancing at the time. It’s already 11.05 or so. From a distance I can see that there’s no more lights on in the shop, but still walked over only to find it locked. Knock on the door a few times, no answer. Looked around and can’t see anyone as well.

Found a place to sit nearby and took a smoke while checking my phone to see if there’s any message from her. Nope, nothing, most are just work messages. Sigh… decided not to msg her in case she’s with her husband, but naively hoping for a miracle, I didn’t go off after my smoke and took out another cig to smoke. Checked my phone again and still nothing… just chucked the phone into my pocket and enjoy the smoke, laughing at myself that I was still trying to enjoy the thrills of chasing after someone. Finished the 2nd stick and stood up and left, when a msg came in. Checked, another work email. Slumped down on the seat, read the email and realised it’s urgent and started replying. By the time I’m done, it’s already midnight.

Stood up again and started walking when a video call came in. It’s Z… hesitated a bit again before picking up. Her background was all dark and I couldn’t see her clearly, and the first thing she said was “You are patient (你很有耐心)”. I was thinking if she’s nearby and started looking frantically around before she interrupted
Z: I’m already home
Me: oh ok
Z: why didn’t you msg me
Me: I thought it may be inconvenient for you
Z: thanks for your consideration.. and for waiting
Me: how do you know?
Z: remember the CCTVs?

I looked at her shop and realised her I was indeed in the view of the CCTV outside her shop.

Me: oh.. anyway I was doing work too
Z: not using this chance to say that you are waiting for me because I'm worth it?
Me: I was, for the first 2 cigarettes

Z laughed and continued
Z: sorry, he suddenly came to the shop today while I’m closing
Me: oh then it’s lucky that I didn’t turn up while he’s here
Z: why do you make it sound like we are having an affair?
Me: huh? You mean we are not?

Z laughed again

Me: is he sleeping?
Z: no, he went over to his parents place with the kid after dropping me off. They wanted to spend the night there but I told them I’m tired and not joining
Me: Oh should I go over to find you now then?
Z: you and your dirty thoughts

This time it’s my turn to laugh

Z: Thanks for yesterday. I feel better now
Me: I bet it must be the kiss
Z: it’s not!

We are both silent for a while and Z then turned on the lights. I could finally see her clearly

Z: this is how I look like without makeup
Me: wow… you have been wasting money on makeup to make yourself look uglier?

Z laugh out loud for a while

Z: you really have a sweet mouth… how many girls have you conned to bed?
Me: no I really mean it

It’s true to a certain extend. I can see some flaws on her skin etc, but I will still bed her at the first chance

Z: thanks again, but I don’t think we should meet again.
Me: why?
Z: I welcome you as a customer to my shop of course
Me: you are not answering the question

We both stayed silent
Z: I’m hanging up
Me: ok, and I’m coming back here tomorrow at 10.45
Z: no don’t come
Me: why?
Z: just don’t come. Bye

Z hanged up after that while I made my way home, thinking that maybe it’s better for me to just back off. After all she’s married, though she did confide a bit about how she’s not really happy and marry her husband more because of certain other factors. But her laughter still lingers in my mind, but I tried to think of it as going after the thrill rather than her. No more msgs from her that night and just before I sleep, I finally picked up my phone and msged her

Me: it’s only been 2 days since we met. I will respect what you said…. But only if it makes sense. If you are currently very happy, I will back off, but I know you are unhappy. I will be back tmr, I think we should have a chat.

With the msg sent, I plopped into my bed and tried to sleep. Took a while and I was constantly checking my handphone for her reply before I finally drifted off to sleep.
Old 15-03-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Nice story. Pretty refreshing as compared to the usual fuck and fuck harder stories you would expect in the forum lol.
Guess sometimes guys also like to read a bit of romance too lol
Old 15-03-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome story!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1