The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future
Re: where are you getting your milf fix?

just got a blowjob done by amy

flush out all my sperms in her mouth.

i just got amy to redo her wechat i have indicated below , there are pictures

Amy383800

her hp is 9183 3376
Old 30-04-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post

Amy383800

her hp is 9183 3376
Bbbj or bj ? That’s alot of diff
Old 01-05-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 17
hornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hihola View Post
I know this malay lady. Not sure her age but she got SYT stats so definitely NOT 50s. Beautiful face. Lightly tanned and smooth skin. Tall close to 170cm. Slim about 50kg. Tight ass. Tight pussy. With these stats she does not have big boobs but her boobs still a hands full, nice and firm.

Her rates are not the cheap $50 bonk ones. She is premium service but well worth the price. She been laying low since the pandemic but she is back now.

Any bros interested can pm me
Can share her contact pls
Old 01-05-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Mattsparco is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattsparco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro can share the mly contact
Old 01-05-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 17
242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold242424 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post

Amy383800

her hp is 9183 3376
she is a digusting fat pig with bad breath , stinky pussy and stomach as big as my 20 inch rim tyre. and she doesnt even do bbbj. are u her pimp?
Old 04-05-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Sounds like she was a real landmine bro.
Old 08-05-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kikonacho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I know this malay lady. Not sure her age but she got SYT stats so definitely NOT 50s. Beautiful face. Lightly tanned and smooth skin. Tall close to 170cm. Slim about 50kg. Tight ass. Tight pussy. With these stats she does not have big boobs but her boobs still a hands full, nice and firm.

Her rates are not the cheap $50 bonk ones. She is premium service but well worth the price. She been laying low since the pandemic but she is back now.

Share contact
Old 08-05-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

Can share contact for the mly milf
Old 09-05-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
artand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi, pm me thanks
Old 10-05-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro can share contact
Old 10-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi, can share contact? Pm me please ✌️🙏
Old 10-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Hihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdiamond View Post
Hi, can share contact? Pm me please ✌️🙏
sorry bro, the number is no longer working.
Old 11-05-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hi bro mind to share contact
Old 11-05-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Hihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Hi bro mind to share contact
number I had no longer works.
Old 18-05-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
Awesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAwesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAwesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hi bro do you mind sharing the contact? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1