The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Biz Owner Encounters

During the CB period many pubs/restaurants n KTVs closed down. I managed to grab 3 places at relatively low takeover fees or no takeover fees at all and also negotiated for a lower rental with the landlords.

Since Phase II opened n with the 10.30pm restriction, it’s actually good for business because everyone comes out n drink as early as 3pm n by 10.30pm they are done. And my staff are happy too bcoz they can leave early n reach home before midnight.

I have regulars coming when we open at 3pm n they will bring their laptops and tap on our wifi and work. They will order beer or drink from their leftover bottles and at 6pm when our kitchen open, they will eat dinner here and start drinking.
I tied up with a “talent mgt company” and I have 2 young female “talents” working at each place.

Business has been good and we have been sticking to the rules of no alcohol after 10.30pm. The young “talents” are engaging and they know how to engage the customers and they know how to serve as well. No hanky panky stuff. I do have some rowdy customers at times but all my bar operation managers are guys who are experienced. So they always know how to handle the situations.

I am not there everyday as I’ve my day job n I know if I go down to these places, I’ll be drinking n often end up with too much alcohol. Of coz I’ll go down whenever I have friends making reservations n I will manage my time between all 3 places.

So far I’ve two different encounters at 2 of the places which I would like to share.

Stay tuned!
Old 23-11-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9824 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Any photos of your young female talents?
Old 23-11-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

What talents do they have ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 23-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
What talents do they have ?
LOL...I’ve yet to find out...only got feedback that they’ve been very attentive n polite n know how to engage the customers.
Old 23-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Any photos of your young female talents?
Erm, nope...they get rostered n rotated so it’s always different girls.
Old 23-11-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

what is her talent? to have a sugary relationship or similar?
Old 24-11-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

More wonderful encounters, cheers!
Old 24-11-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future

I would love to make a trip down to any of your 3 places
Old 24-11-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

So back to my first encounter...

Since we opened the first place, I’ve been going down almost daily to entertain my guests and sometimes I’ll help out at the bar or serving the customers. There was a group of Malaysian girls who always comes after 9pm. They will book a table via my bar manager and they will stay till 10.30pm. They will typically order a tower of beer and food and finish everything before 10.30pm. I have served them personally and cleared their plates and glasses before and they’ve seen me behind the bar pouring drinks and washing the glasses.

My bar manager got to know them better and he found out that they are all working at a few hair salons nearby and they will meet up and come after work for a quick drink and dinner. They liked our place and enjoyed the food and found our prices relatively affordable. I didn’t turn up for a few nights as I was busy opening the other places and I was too tired to go down when I was done for the day. They asked about me thinking that I was one of the servers and they were surprised to find out that I was one of the partners of the place and that I have a few more other venues.

I was there one night when they turned up again and this time they had 2 tables, mixtures of guys and girls and there was one new girl whom I’ve not seen before. Some of those I’ve seen before started calling me “老板” and invited me over for a drink. I introduced myself to all of them and made friends with them. That night I bought a bottle of whisky for both tables and invited them back to finish the bottles.
Old 24-11-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Of coz they came back on many occasions and I will normally say hi n make small talk with them. There was one girl who always kept quiet n would sit in the corner and drinking silently. I’ll name her Wendy and she is the only one from Ipoh, unlike the rest are mainly from JB and a couple from Penang.

So one night I came down around closing time n I saw Wendy drinking whisky alone at the bar. I went up to her n said hi n she smiled meekly back at me. My bar manager later told me that she only came in at 10pm n asked for the whisky n already drank more than half the bottle herself without ordering any food. I went to the kitchen n asked the chef to whip up a simple sandwich n I took it to her and told her to eat it n not drink on an empty stomach.

Wendy thanked me n said she has never seen a sandwich on the menu so I told her it was a special order from me for her. I then walked away to help clear the glasses n clean up a bit. I stole glances at her n realised that she was tearing as she ate the sandwich. I went up to her n asked jokingly if she was crying coz the food was terrible which made her laugh a bit n she said the sandwich was nice. She said she was crying coz she had a rough day at work and she was missing her family as she has not gone back since after CNY due to the COVID situation.

I patted her back n gave her some encouragement and told her she’s always welcomed back n look for any of us to talk to if she needs a listening ear.
Old 24-11-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Camper reporting
Old 24-11-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 6
mybond is a Helpful and Caring Samstermybond is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more updates...
Old 24-11-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Of coz they came back on many occasions and I will normally say hi n make small talk with them. There was one girl who always kept quiet n would sit in the corner and drinking silently. I’ll name her Wendy and she is the only one from Ipoh, unlike the rest are mainly from JB and a couple from Penang.

So one night I came down around closing time n I saw Wendy drinking whisky alone at the bar. I went up to her n said hi n she smiled meekly back at me. My bar manager later told me that she only came in at 10pm n asked for the whisky n already drank more than half the bottle herself without ordering any food. I went to the kitchen n asked the chef to whip up a simple sandwich n I took it to her and told her to eat it n not drink on an empty stomach.

Wendy thanked me n said she has never seen a sandwich on the menu so I told her it was a special order from me for her. I then walked away to help clear the glasses n clean up a bit. I stole glances at her n realised that she was tearing as she ate the sandwich. I went up to her n asked jokingly if she was crying coz the food was terrible which made her laugh a bit n she said the sandwich was nice. She said she was crying coz she had a rough day at work and she was missing her family as she has not gone back since after CNY due to the COVID situation.

I patted her back n gave her some encouragement and told her she’s always welcomed back n look for any of us to talk to if she needs a listening ear.
Way to go, Bro tubeless69!

Ipoh girls are very pretty and the way to a girl's heart is through her stomach!

Camping here for more updates!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 24-11-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter reporting.

Camping here for more of Wendy.
Old 24-11-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 9
Starbonker69 is a glorious beacon of lightStarbonker69 is a glorious beacon of lightStarbonker69 is a glorious beacon of lightStarbonker69 is a glorious beacon of lightStarbonker69 is a glorious beacon of light

interesting, makes me hope to own a pub or something some day also LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1