The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2022, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 14
BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future
Re: SuZhou

Will be in Suzhou for a week.

Any happening or bonking place to recommend ?

Thanks
Old 12-03-2022, 10:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKwa View Post
Will be in Suzhou for a week.

Any happening or bonking place to recommend ?

Thanks
Thanks. Up u back with +147

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-03-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 16
Cock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant future

Any bros got any latest cheonging lobangs at Suzhou ?

Thanks
Old 03-01-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
witz78 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any brother got recommendation in suzhou? Prefer Full or partial service HC
Old 09-01-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Seems like not many of us in Suzhou these days. I have already left for more than a decade!
Old 15-03-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 20
deee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Any recommendations for Suzhou?

Any recommendations for massage in Suzhou? Can’t seem to find a decent info about suzhou
Old 17-03-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by deee View Post
Any recommendations for massage in Suzhou? Can’t seem to find a decent info about suzhou
Do u mean massage or are u anthr shy one not willing to admit wat u want.
Massage real, most 4*++ hotels have good standard/unisex...i am told, me not into it.

If u looking sex wechat nearby CAN work ( not as much scamming as say SH) and i hear that some of the local 1* or 2** hotels have spa type ops where a pimp might hang out.
Quality i cannot attest..tis is based on my first visit since 2020 5 weeks back for 2 nights & wat i heard from my Chinese friends also visiting from other city....i didnt seek, had managed to pull a nice mid 30s office manager during the train ride, also here for bizness, rest history LOL.

But try tose bar streets/local areas cheaper hotels.

Chinese fren said popo not as strict in suzhou away from foreigner areas....image image image
Old 21-03-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

deee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Do u mean massage or are u anthr shy one not willing to admit wat u want.
Massage real, most 4*++ hotels have good standard/unisex...i am told, me not into it.

If u looking sex wechat nearby CAN work ( not as much scamming as say SH) and i hear that some of the local 1* or 2** hotels have spa type ops where a pimp might hang out.
Quality i cannot attest..tis is based on my first visit since 2020 5 weeks back for 2 nights & wat i heard from my Chinese friends also visiting from other city....i didnt seek, had managed to pull a nice mid 30s office manager during the train ride, also here for bizness, rest history LOL.

But try tose bar streets/local areas cheaper hotels.

Chinese fren said popo not as strict in suzhou away from foreigner areas....image image image
Haha. Ya finding massage that provide extra special service. Can’t see to find much recommendations online
Old 21-03-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
ExplorePressure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I stayed at one of those 5 star international hotels in Suzhou a few months ago and went to get a massage at the hotel for a normal massage. I noted it was externally managed (that's one sign to look out for). I had assumed it was going to be a normal massage because of the recent clampdowns, but I guess old habits die hard for those 5 star hotels!

When I saw the ML walk in wearing something like a traditional dress, I knew it was not going to be so normal! She was in her early ~30s, slim, decent looking, no complaints. Teeth semi brown (what to do!). What utterly shocked me was the price, I recall all in, including the massage fee, I negotiated it down to 1200 rmb for a HJ! And that was after a long negotiation with her, initially it was 2,400 rmb all in, which I rejected outright because that's just nuts. It helped me a lot that her skill level wasn't good, so my 2ic wasn't excited!

Skill wise, it was very disappointing. I would say the MLs in SG have more skills. What surprised me when I was DFK'ing her, she said no one's ever done that to her before! Which made me wonder if I was a dumbass.

Open to learn more from other bros here! Not exactly excited to play the wechat "who is near me" game.
Old 21-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
byaerie is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorePressure View Post
I stayed at one of those 5 star international hotels in Suzhou a few months ago and went to get a massage at the hotel for a normal massage. I noted it was externally managed (that's one sign to look out for). I had assumed it was going to be a normal massage because of the recent clampdowns, but I guess old habits die hard for those 5 star hotels!

When I saw the ML walk in wearing something like a traditional dress, I knew it was not going to be so normal! She was in her early ~30s, slim, decent looking, no complaints. Teeth semi brown (what to do!). What utterly shocked me was the price, I recall all in, including the massage fee, I negotiated it down to 1200 rmb for a HJ! And that was after a long negotiation with her, initially it was 2,400 rmb all in, which I rejected outright because that's just nuts. It helped me a lot that her skill level wasn't good, so my 2ic wasn't excited!

Skill wise, it was very disappointing. I would say the MLs in SG have more skills. What surprised me when I was DFK'ing her, she said no one's ever done that to her before! Which made me wonder if I was a dumbass.

Open to learn more from other bros here! Not exactly excited to play the wechat "who is near me" game.
Just use blue arrow app, easy. So many SYT at reasonable price, go ur hotel doorstep
Old 21-03-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by byaerie View Post
Just use blue arrow app, easy. So many SYT at reasonable price, go ur hotel doorstep
Sorry, may I know what is this blue arrow app?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1