The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 21-05-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
nananah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nananah View Post
I tried very hard to think of a way to meet my friend(let's just call him B) and A more often.

Using the pretext to see their kid, catch up over meals, discuss on business proposals/ideas, just to see A zhao geng whenever she bends down to carry or tend to the baby.

The most i can get is some cleavage and it wasn't enough, i need more! I need to see those perfect breasts again, i must squeeze, fondle and suck on them. Rub my dick into between them until i unleash my load onto her angelic face.

I am losing my mind and sleep, running through the mental images of the first time i saw those pair of beautiful breast everyday. I kept thinking of a better way to peep at A to no avail until one fine day me and B were discussing on crypto investing...
An idea suddenly came to my mind! I suggested to B that we should start crypto mining, I would provide the equipment, he would provide the space while we share the electrical cost. In this way, I would be able to see A more often!

A few weeks past and we finally got our mining rigs all set up! And over the course, we had many dinners and drinking sessions at their place and of course, the many downblouse by A. This still couldn't satisfy me enough.

Until one day, a notification showed up on my phone's screen, it was from our monitoring software, there is some problem with our mining rigs..
Old 22-05-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
An idea suddenly came to my mind! I suggested to B that we should start crypto mining, I would provide the equipment, he would provide the space while we share the electrical cost. In this way, I would be able to see A more often!

A few weeks past and we finally got our mining rigs all set up! And over the course, we had many dinners and drinking sessions at their place and of course, the many downblouse by A. This still couldn't satisfy me enough.

Until one day, a notification showed up on my phone's screen, it was from our monitoring software, there is some problem with our mining rigs..
Bro, getting interesting, you should start a fresh thread for the story so it doesn't get lost in this one...
Supporting!
Old 22-05-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
iustitia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was exiting Century Square earlier today when I saw a viet sounding young mother squatting down tending to her child. She was wearing a long t-shirt material dress and had difficulty soothing her crying child. Her legs were opened widely and I saw her panties in clear view for around 5 secs while I was heading towards her as the exit is behind.
Old 23-05-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iustitia View Post
I was exiting Century Square earlier today when I saw a viet sounding young mother squatting down tending to her child. She was wearing a long t-shirt material dress and had difficulty soothing her crying child. Her legs were opened widely and I saw her panties in clear view for around 5 secs while I was heading towards her as the exit is behind.
That must be a lucky zaogeng u saw bro...wat colour n type did u see ???..those ah ma type ??...errh for colour, lemme guess...either black or pink ...correct ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-05-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Last night decided to go to tamp ikea for dinner although many reviewed the food to be so-so now.
After gotten a seat, spotted a young couple, the lady was a firm B. Just wore bralette out. Cant see the nipple. But good to see those melons jiggles.

Before leaving, a pinoy family came, when her hubby was getting the food, she was attending to her son, maybe she was too focus, saw her A cup bra. With some pattern on it.

Had a wonderful dinner at ikea for my tummy and my eyes.
Old 23-05-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
ChantMaliChant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
That must be a lucky zaogeng u saw bro...wat colour n type did u see ???..those ah ma type ??...errh for colour, lemme guess...either black or pink ...correct ??
For a young mother should be pink or some light colours
Old 23-05-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
iustitia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It was a black lacy panty hahaha... I was too focused on her crotch area so I didn't manage to look at the rest of the legs. But there was a pantyhose like material over the black panty.

I think she knew she upskirt-ed and that I was looking..but couldn't care less about it as her child was making quite a scene.

Last edited by iustitia; 23-05-2022 at 08:35 PM. Reason: added more details
Old 23-05-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Yeah just another random trip downstairs and you have some of these ladies that love to wear army singlets (like those Armour ones), then cos the side gap quite big, very easy to see what they wear under (well for today the one I saw was a black bra - couldn't really fully make out anything else as the gap was big but it was still snug on her).

So any bros into such sightings?
Old 23-05-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
nananah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Initially i brushed the problem off as it wouldn't hurt much from a few hours that our rigs are offline.

A very nice plan came to my mind, i immediately called B and told him that our rigs are offline, it could just be as small a problem as power outage OR as big as a fire could be started.

Knowing that he works in a strict office environment and couldn't leave any time he wants, i suggest that i head over to check. He gave me the passcode to his digital lock and i head over immediately.

I keyed in the passcode on his digital lock, the feeling is just like a thief whom just managed to get the right combination to the bank safe, and the lock unlock itself giving me access to a treasure chest.

The first place i rushed to is not our money making mining rigs which is in the spare bedroom but the service yard which i can see on my right after the kitchen once i entered the house which i saw some clothes hung on their automated laundry rack.

Very disappointed with what i saw, those ugly bras (which i eventually came to know that they are nursing bras) hanging there totally put me off. The panties are nice but i am more of a bra person so the panties are not my priority.

Next, i headed straight into their master bedroom and ransacked their wardrobe where i finally found the treasures..
Old 24-05-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 4
DAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDAMMAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The proverb patience is a virtue cannot be any more true! Was at IKEA when i noticed a couple. Focus was on the lady of course. She was wearing a dress with the length just below her butt. What i noticed was that she kept adjusting her undies after squatting and this happened a few times... so i loitered nearby like a sniper keeping my target in my scope. And then it happened. When recovering from a squatting position, her body leaned forward causing her butt to stick out. In an instant, i saw her butt cheeks staring back at me. Nice firm ass!! And her undies became like a g-string covering vital parts. Damn.... but still a freaking turn on man! And she adjusted her undies again😆
Old 24-05-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 9
SilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant futureSilentShadowXxX has a brilliant future

Was at 107 toa payoh infront of tea dojo. Happen to see a 3 lady Q up to buy drinks. On of them caught my attention. She was wearing a white dress with some design pattern. Her dress was so translucent that it shows her white panty... So very zaogeng... Dont dare to look for too long.
Old 24-05-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentShadowXxX View Post
Was at 107 toa payoh infront of tea dojo. Happen to see a 3 lady Q up to buy drinks. On of them caught my attention. She was wearing a white dress with some design pattern. Her dress was so translucent that it shows her white panty... So very zaogeng... Dont dare to look for too long.
well bro in another "joking context", its "rude" nt to see when she is all dressed up for ppl to see
Old 24-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
KleenexBeautex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a rather interesting digital zaogeng yesterday. I guess no fish,prawn also good.

Was with my other half at those clothing store, waiting outside for her to change.

Same time saw this syt in 1 piece dress going in to change, and her friend waited outside for her standing opposite me.

After a while, I'm guessing the syt was sending photos of herself in the clothes she's trying out to her friend for comments. Her friend also quite cute la so I beo at her occasionally too.

Her friend's phone was on a lanyard hanging on her neck, and after viewing the photos, she forgot to off her screen and let it dangle on her neck with the screen facing me.

Since I'm standing opposite and quite near, I took a look at her phone. The syt was trying out those bralette or crop top or whatever, and wearing a very nice pair of white panties. Free show for about 1 min before the screen auto turn off walao.

Olive crop top, white innocent looking panties, this image can live rent free in my mind for quite some time.
Old 24-05-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChantMaliChant View Post
For a young mother should be pink or some light colours
Quote:
Originally Posted by iustitia View Post
It was a black lacy panty hahaha... I was too focused on her crotch area so I didn't manage to look at the rest of the legs. But there was a pantyhose like material over the black panty.

I think she knew she upskirt-ed and that I was looking..but couldn't care less about it as her child was making quite a scene.
T.Q. bro @ChantMaliChant for helping to guess...haha...didn't know i could guess correctly

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-05-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cshkev View Post

Kang So Yeon from Netflix's Single Inferno latest IG story.
Slight peek at her ass~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1