The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Jeriyna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another unexpected affair

Very good share TS, please continue ...
Old 09-05-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

So I told Sophia I had to PCC myself in the washroom whenever I had the urge. She asked me whether did I visit any prostitutes or any massage parlours, of course I lied and said No. I told her, in fact I hadnt had sex with any women after the birth of "My son" which is 5 years plus. Then she said thats long for a guy..

Then my turn to ask her and I teased her that she must have her fair share if guys,given her status and beauty. She also lied that there isnt any and she did not even masterbate, as its wrong in moral values. Lan jiao Lo!

Just then, her phone started to ring. She took a look at her phone and I saw a smile on her face. She looked back at me and told me she needed to pick up the call upstairs as its her husband. So she excused herself and hurried upstairs.

I just sat around and looked around the big house. So fucking rich! I decided to walk around and explore. After combing the first storey, I went up to the second storey,as Sophia went off for quite some time already. Many antiques in empty rooms in the 2nd storey. I guess her bed room should be on the 3rd storey and I slowly walked up. As I drew nearer to her room, I heard her voice talking to someone on the phone, but I could hear the guy's accent is certainly not Asian or Chinese. As I walked to the outside of her room, her door was not shut completely. She was sitting on the chair facing the dressing table, her back facing the door. She was on video call with a guy,(not her husband), and she was flirting with him and acted like a sweet young thing, nothing like the cool,fierce principal in front of her students! I couldnt see the guy's face clearly and the accent said it all that he is an angmo! KNN, another PRC who likes big cock angmo!
Old 09-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

I peeped through the door and saw Sophia's right hand rubbing her cb outside her shorts while on the video call with the ang mo. The ang mo at the other side of the phone started to remove his tshirt and urged Sophia to remove hers as well but she rejected,saying shes Shy. Ang mo persuaded her to remove her top again but she replied she would do so for him when they meet up. Ang mo then removed his shorts, leaving his underwear on. I saw Sophia rubbing her cb more vigorously.

In the end, ang mo removed his underwear to reveal a long hard cock and Sophia gasped and said "Wow". Ang mo asked her whether she wanted to see how long it would be if he masterbated, she said yes please and I could see that she was getting horny. At that moment, I was thinking should I take action as I felt it was the right moment to fulfill my dream.

I just barged into her room, making her fast fast turned off the video call...haha
Old 10-05-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

I love notti Sophia, cheers!
Old 10-05-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 17
4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
I peeped through the door and saw Sophia's right hand rubbing her cb outside her shorts while on the video call..... Sophia rubbing her cb more vigorously.

..... and I could see that she was getting horny..... I was thinking should I take action as I felt it was the right moment to fulfill my dream.

I just barged into her room, making her fast fast turned off the video call...haha
Without question, her startled look must have been priceless...
Old 11-05-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 17
4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of

Old 11-05-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Qman View Post
Paiseh, notti Sophia caught in the sexy act of masturbating her pussy by TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-05-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

She started to panic when I suddenly barged into her room. Pretend to apologise to her by saying I was looking for washroom as I needed to release my urine. She could not composed herself properly as her fingers were still touching her cb area outside her shorts. She stood up from the chair and directed me to the washroom in her room, and I saw a large patch of wetness on her shorts, which she did not notice.. I went into the washroom and decided I must act fast.. I purposely unscrew the tap to be very loose...

When I got out of the washroom, I saw her sitting down on the chair again, this time texting, must be that ang mo again. I told her that her tap is faulty, and asked her whether she has any tools so I can helped her fix it..

She stood up without realising her shorts was still wet and she replied that she didnt have any tools and she would call for the plumber the next day. Realising my plan was gona be spoilt, I took up the courage to point to her shorts and laughed out loud. Sophia saw the wetness and immediately her face flushed red! She excused herself and ran into the washroom and closed the door. I stood at the door of the washroom and waited for the opportunity to rush in when she turned on the tap...She did and ho sei liao!
Old 17-05-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

To my expectation, Sophia turned on the tap and I heard a huge gush of water splashing out and also her scream. I quickly opened the door and dashed in and I saw water splashing non stop onto her, making her wet from top to toe. Her Tshirt and shorts were all drenched in water, so is her face. I k siao went to the tap and used my hand trying to stop the water from splashing out, and I purposely let the water splashed all onto me as well. I told Sophia to step aside while I tried to "salvage the situation". As water is splashing everywhere, Sophia did not notice that I took out a small spanner from my pocket.I quickly screwed the tap tight and put it back in my pocket..and the water stopped...

Sophia was still wiping away the water from her face while I took a good look at her whole soaked body. I noticed her nipples were pointing hard behind her wet tshirt, meaning she did not wear a bra! I took another look at her wet shorts and I could see a vague hairy patch in front..

I went over to Sophia and tried to hug her, but she just nice,swept away all the water from her eye and saw me, so she pushed me off and tried to walk away. She asked me what I was trying to do, so I pretended to be gentleman by saying I was afraid she was too cold, so I offered to hug her to make her feel warm. .

Unfortunately I did not succeed as she said no need. Then I told her that We are both wet and we should changed to a set of dry clothes. I asked her whether she needed me to go out into her bed room to get new clothes for her, she replied I am also wet throughout, if I did go out into her bed room, I would wet the floor. ..

So I took off my shirt and pants immediately and she was shocked to see me only in my underwear. She questioned me again what I was doing, I told her I would not wet her floor if I dont wear my wet clothes out. Then I turned around and wanted to get out of the washroom before she pulled my hand and said no need to..

I purposely fell backwards against her and I could feel my naked back touched her 2 pointed nipples behind the wet tshirt..shiok!
Old 17-05-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Sophia felt my back rubbed against her nipples and immediately pushed me off. I didnt fell off that far and I turned around to face her. I went forward and put my 2 hands on the wall above her and told her Im disappointed with how she treated me when I had helped her with her tap. I guessed that sentence helped as she said sorry, as it was her natural instinct.

I placed my lips near hers and wanted to kiss her but she turned her head away and told me sorry she couldnt do that. Then I turned her head back to face me and whispered to her that I know she is not that moral and innocent. She looked me in the eye and asked me what I meant. I told her I already knew wad she did with Peter. She was shocked and kept asking how I knew and what Peter had told me....
Old 18-05-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
denounce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Qman View Post
Hahahaa Sophia's reaction! Nice share bro
Old 18-05-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denounce View Post
Hahahaa Sophia's reaction! Nice share bro
Haha bro, almost similar to what I saw
Old 18-05-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

I told Sophia that Peter had told me everything about that night in the MBS hotel room and she was shocked as well as embarrassed. I also lied to her that Peter had sent a copy of the video he captured of her. Sophia could not believe what she just heard and she pleaded with me to delete away the video as she did not want any trouble..

I caressed her hair and whispered into her ear that if she could just let us have a short moment of intimacy, I would delete the video. Sophia did not say anything, she did not reject the request either. I told her it's just the two of us and I just wanted to have some intimate moments with her, adding that she already felt horny when she saw the ang mo's cock. Again, she kept quiet..

I then took the initiative to kiss her forehead,she did not reject. I kissed her both cheeks, she also did not reject. She just looked at me in the eye, as if to say, give me more! But she didnt say anything.
I moved to her neck and started kissing it. She shivered a lil and gave out a very soft "ahhh" moan. Sensing that she like it, I kissed her neck more softly, occasionally licking it. She loved that as she closed her eyes and started to open her mouth to give out soft moans. I moved to her ear and started to lick her ear lobe, from left ear to right ear..She loved it more as she started to pull me closer and hugged me tight. She lifted her head high and backwards,eyes still closed and I continued to lick her both ears furiously with slurping sound, this made Sophia high already as she gave her very shiok expression by frowning and biting her lips. I continued to lick her ears while my hands started to roam down her back and squeezed her ass behind her wet shorts. She gave out a sharp "Ahh" moan and suddenly she pulled my face close to hers and she started to french kiss me. ..

It was indeed the best french kiss I ever had as our tongues went fighting with each other!(definitely better than with Alice). I started to squeeze her both big boobs and tuned those pointed nipples behind the wet tshirt and Sophia was slowly but surely getting horny. I stopped the kissing, looked at her and told her to look at my lan jiao, which was rock hard under my underwear. And I told her its no good to wear those wet tshirt and shorts. She didnt react and I removed her tshirt over her head and threw it aside showing the big boobs which I had been craving for!

I teased her over her big boobs that its such a waste if they are always hidden. They should be seen more often. Sophia just smiled, obviously enjoying the very flirtatious talk and appreciation from me. Then she suddenly realised she was topless and covered her both boobs with her hands. I easily removed her hands and started to cup her boobs with my hands. Sophia tilted her head backwards and said no no please dont do that. I ignored her plea and started to caress her sharp pointed nipples, making her moan loud! It was really shiok to hear her moan like that! She closed her eyes to enjoy my tuning of her nipples and I went a notch up by sucking and licking those delicious nipples! Sophia moaned and moaned sexily, saying sexy stuff like it feels so good, I really love that! While she was still enjoying my licking and sucking, I went down on my knees and pulled down her wet shorts...And A really bushy and long patch of hair appeared before me! Knn she did not wear any panty! Shiok!
Old 19-05-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
charliznikolas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls keep going
Old 21-05-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
It was indeed the best french kiss I ever had as our tongues went fighting with each other!(definitely better than with Alice). I started to squeeze her both big boobs and tuned those pointed nipples behind the wet tshirt and Sophia was slowly but surely getting horny. I stopped the kissing, looked at her and told her to look at my lan jiao, which was rock hard under my underwear. And I told her its no good to wear those wet tshirt and shorts. She didnt react and I removed her tshirt over her head and threw it aside showing the big boobs which I had been craving for!

I teased her over her big boobs that its such a waste if they are always hidden. They should be seen more often. Sophia just smiled, obviously enjoying the very flirtatious talk and appreciation from me. Then she suddenly realised she was topless and covered her both boobs with her hands. I easily removed her hands and started to cup her boobs with my hands. Sophia tilted her head backwards and said no no please dont do that.

I ignored her plea and started to caress her sharp pointed nipples, making her moan loud! It was really shiok to hear her moan like that! She closed her eyes to enjoy my tuning of her nipples and I went a notch up by sucking and licking those delicious nipples! Sophia moaned and moaned sexily, saying sexy stuff like it feels so good, I really love that! While she was still enjoying my licking and sucking, I went down on my knees and pulled down her wet shorts...And A really bushy and long patch of hair appeared before me! Knn she did not wear any panty! Shiok!
Glad for TS ...his efforts paid off...he FINALLY managed to get into Sophia's panties to see her bushy pussy after trying so hard to find a good reason to do so

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1