The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
applejeery

Old 08-04-2022, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shuai ger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Met Sis Elecher earlier and here’s my FR:

Face: 9/10 (Exactly my type of girl, cute and lovely eyes!)
Boobs: 8/10 (Very nice to hold and grab and natural)
Body: 8.5/10 (Have to say just nice for me, nice to hold and have very soft skins)
Frenching: 10/10(I love lost of kissing and sis Elecher is able to accommodate well)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Not a fan of BBBJ, boy oh boy she really make me feel damn shiok, lots of sucking and licking, able to take my whole tool in)
GFE: 100/10 (This part is where she shines, she will make you feel very comfortable, like a GF, no commercial feel)
Effort: 8/10 (She really makes the effort to make me feel damn shiok, although i had trouble cumming, she does not hesitate to make me feel good by suggesting both hj/bj combo! This is really shiok)
CIM: 9/10 (Fully unloaded inside her mouth after the combo, with Frenching in between, fully take my load like a champion without complain)

Thank sis for making me feel so shiok
Will RTF for sure!
Old 10-04-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
FoalEagle is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Had a rainy Sunday afternoon rendezvous and she did not disappoint.

Looks: 9/10 (my type for sure)
Assets: 9/10 (natural, pinkish nipple)
BBBJ: 9/10 (not a big fan of BBBJ, but sent me to paradise regardless)
French: 10/10 (this is where she excel)
FJ: 10/10 (superb, buay tahan)

Ele is service oriented, maximum effort to warm you up, and she totally made me feel special for the entire hour I was there. If I have the opportunity again, I will definitely find her. Please take care of her.
Old 11-04-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kickass7474 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Met her for her BBBJ/CIM package
-Friendly and chatty
-Looks: Cute (wont reject)
-BBBJ/CIM: Hardworking 9/10- Guys that like long BJ should visit her.
RTF: Sure when I am available
Old 14-04-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 5212 / Power: 0
miniminor has a reputation beyond reputeminiminor has a reputation beyond reputeminiminor has a reputation beyond reputeminiminor has a reputation beyond reputeminiminor has a reputation beyond reputeminiminor has a reputation beyond reputeminiminor has a reputation beyond reputeminiminor has a reputation beyond reputeminiminor has a reputation beyond reputeminiminor has a reputation beyond reputeminiminor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Met up with Elecher.
GFE is really high. Can hold really good conversation and chatty.
Had a really comfortable time. Bbbj and FJ pretty good.
Elecher ended session by giving a nice shoulder rub adding to the GFE factor.
Old 15-04-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
helldarknessqaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhelldarknessqaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had the opportunity to meet Elecher recently. She met me at the lift lobby in a black v low cut dress and she exuded the OL vibes that is often seen in CBD. Inside the room, Sis Elecher is a good conversationalist and the whole session was very comfortable and natural. I feel the experience will be even better for bros who speak mandarin as Elecher is eloquent in mandarin.

On bed, Elecher is very service oriented and accommodating. We engaged in some sensual and sensational foreplay where she started off with some slow teasing. Elecher is also good kisser as evident by the usage of her tongue when we were frenching.

In terms of bbbj wise, she really went all out in terms of sucking and licking. Other than the dick, sis Elecher also paid attention to other area such as the balls. (Recommend for bros with erogenous zone at the balls area.). In terms of fj wise, she was very accommodating with the multiple positions and my requests. Can sense that her pussy is quite tight when she was riding me on top. As I was abit tired, Elecher finished me off in a hj/bj/cim combo. Overall, the session felt very client-centric without any transactional vibe at all.

To conclude, I enjoyed my evening with her and I would recommend bros to try her if you have the chance.
Old 20-04-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
GensPP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would def have to try her
Old 22-04-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Currypainter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecher View Post
Hi guys sorry my code red is coming now.
Will update again for the availability🙏Have a good day
No worries. Can’t wait to cum in ur mouth soon.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Elecher.... Elecher.... this young beautiful lady has so many FRs, but I promised her I would write one.

Greeted me in a black OL two piece shirt and skirt that looked sexy on her. Despite wearing a mask, I could see her bright smiling eyes that was very promising. Once in the room and mask off, her sunny smile added more allure to her overall looks, which I would rate as very pretty.

After showering, we lay in bed to chit. She told me that her body is of the cold disposition so we cuddled as I warmed her up. As things heated up, I unbuttoned her shirt and took off her top. Her boobs are all-natural B, soft and nice to fondle.

Once the BBBJ starts, I must admit it was an out-of-the-world experience. Until that moment, I have yet to experience a BBBJ where the lady genuinely appears to enjoy the sucking. It was slow, sensual, alternating between different patterns and different regions of kkj, and it took a hell lot of willpower not to succumb at such an early stage. Nevertheless, with the willpower seemingly crumbling, I had to signal to her to cap on and I did her in missionary, cumming fairly quickly thereafter.

The entire session felt real and it's like making out with a lover. Her sunshine personality made me feel comfortable and non-commercial.

While it wasn't perfect of course (she is slightly bottom heavy), she has certainly made my day and I intend to make time to see her on a regular basis.

My dear Elecher, once again, thank you for the wonderful time.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ohha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never really wrote a FR before but she is the first! Extremely good services from her. Spoke like we had knew each other for a very long time.

Looks: Decently pretty

Service was excellent with a good BBBJ and also FJ.
Really serve with all of her heart.

Please protect this GEM! With definitely RTF when I have the time.
Old 13-05-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
hunter85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR for this lovely lady

First of all would like to thank her for accommodating short notice to engage her services

I opted for bbbj since I am kinda rush

When met her at the lobby (the location is discreet and accessible), I already quite attracted to her overall dressing and look (esp her hair and eyes)

She is friendly and we chat awhile to break the ice
Washed up and started off with the hugging and kissing
Lot of GFE throughout.

The bbbj is wet and sensual which I almost cum too quickly and got her to slow down abit
However, I still succumb to her after awhile and blew all my load
My guess she really is my type of lady

Request for a good bye hug and left as a happy man even though it is a short session
Will RTF if time permits
Old 15-05-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

No numbers ratings but I met Elecher today and indeed she is very good. Friendly without making things awkward, she is a real bbbj queen, never once complaining. Very hardworking girl with a tight pussy, I had a great time with her. She has a large back tattoo but it was totally my thing as it was a turn on doggy-ing her from behind. Will definitely recommend to try at least once!
Old 15-05-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
SgNifty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Elecher about a week ago, after an initial hiccup in scheduling meant that we had to re-schedule.

When we did finally manage to meet, it was very obvious why this lovely lady has so many glowing FRs on these forums. Greeted by a pair of playful eyes at the lobby of the hotel (good location, very discreet), Elecher is very good at breaking the ice and making you feel at ease and she gives a really good massage as well. Very good GFE throughout.

Her bbbj is one of the best and so was the following FJ. Absolutely no complaints here.

As some have mentioned, she does have a fairly large tattoo on her back which some people might not like. Personally I think it just improves the view from behind

Dear Elecher, will definitely be making time to meet up with you again soon.
Old 18-05-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 6
Elecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud of

Sorry guys midnight last slot taken.

Prebooking for THUR and FRI only.After that will take short break .

Can text Text me https://t.me/kar01111 for advance booking ❤️

Last edited by Elecher; 11-06-2022 at 05:06 PM.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
firediviner83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Elecher is an amazing woman: beautiful, hardworking and what u wish for in a woman. She make sure you are comfy and all, before bringing u to heaven. She knows her craft well, and treat her well and she will show u the way. Thanks babe, see u soon❤️
Old 20-05-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 6
Elecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud of

Sorry guys slot are taken. Thanks for the support ❤️

I will take a short break at the moment and update further when I resume to work.

Have a good day ahead��
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1