The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future
Re: JBThaimei FR experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djblackz View Post
I'm new to the HV Spa scene, so I can't really recommend anything to you, but from my past encounters, I spoke to the captain and got a gallery of pictures to pick from. Ruby, I haven't tried that stable yet, and likely won't try them anytime soon. I rather stick to what has been proven to satisfy me so far haha
This is new, maybe to help boost the sales, the captains never showed me any gallery last time when I visited quite often.

Any nice local ladies or were the ladies in the gallery from overseas?
Old 27-05-2022, 01:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
Heading to HV next week. Hope to have an enjoyable trip.
Thanks for upping. Please make post so i can up u back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-05-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah..really so bad? The girls in this stable looks really good leh.

I tried HV spa. The facilities are the best among the spas but tried 2 girls from there. Both differ at least 30% from their pic. Avoid 797 and 977. Service soso nia and rush job too..
Old 27-05-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fuckyboy91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jubilee looks swee lei. Anyone tried?
Old 27-05-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
MoogerFooger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Wah..really so bad? The girls in this stable looks really good leh.
At the moment incall/outcall JB stables are all over the place.

The same girls are available on a dozen different Telegram groups, with different agents quoting different prices and customer requirements.

The 45min/1shot seems somewhat standardized, but beyond that it's quite inconsistent in terms of time/shot or overnight package pricing.

Customer requirements are also inconsistent. One agent will say "Chinese customer only" but I've got Malay and Indian acquaintances who've bonked the same girl via a different agent or channel operator, and the girls didn't complain during the session and even took them as return customers.

Seems to me like there are more agents than girls right now...

Last edited by MoogerFooger; 27-05-2022 at 05:21 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 27-05-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mxm28 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoogerFooger View Post

The same girls are available on a dozen different Telegram groups, with different agents quoting different prices and customer requirements.

The 45min/1shot seems somewhat standardized, but beyond that it's quite inconsistent in terms of time/shot or overnight package pricing.

Customer requirements are also inconsistent. One agent will say "Chinese customer only" but I've got Malay and Indian acquaintances who've bonked the same girl via a different agent or channel operator, and the girls didn't complain during the session and even took them as return customers.

Today book Maya from this stable, firt impression whennsaw her was
Old 27-05-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mxm28 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Today book Maya from this stable, first impression when saw her was at the door like no smile, no expression, first thought was wanted to U turn and get out, but little bro think otherwise, so told her need go toilet to pee, when done, ask her i bath alone, surprising, she said bath together, later during shower, she told she work in GL 18 back 8 yrs ago, while on that note, she proceed to BBJ for good 5 min, dried up and move to bed, her BBJ was strong, FJ was good in many position, later found she is very chatty and funny gal, these are all i can said as i dnt really like writing FR.
Old 30-05-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of
Quote:
U r rite bro
Seem like the norm nowadays is most of the agents dun even maintain a stable but rather take the girls from other stables
Old 31-05-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
Cshkev deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCshkev deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I tried Maya too. Face is completely different from the photo. Kena scammed. Bros, I kena scammed so you don't have to. Don't go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxm28 View Post
Today book Maya from this stable, first impression when saw her was at the door like no smile, no expression, first thought was wanted to U turn and get out, but little bro think otherwise, so told her need go toilet to pee, when done, ask her i bath alone, surprising, she said bath together, later during shower, she told she work in GL 18 back 8 yrs ago, while on that note, she proceed to BBJ for good 5 min, dried up and move to bed, her BBJ was strong, FJ was good in many position, later found she is very chatty and funny gal, these are all i can said as i dnt really like writing FR.
Old 15-06-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anymore FR for this stable? All flipcar ah?
Old 21-06-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 3
jbthaianson33 is one of the Best!jbthaianson33 is one of the Best!jbthaianson33 is one of the Best!

finfin come back is real!!!
Old 26-06-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

To all bros who asked me about finfin again, She is Good. Small build (ard 158cm?), skinny , white skin and big boobs (enhanced). She smiles and provide good service which is the most important of all. No horse run.

And those who ask me which lady to avoid, There is a lady from this stable call "coach". Worst FL of the year. Even worst than the landmines of FL Dome2.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1