The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-07-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I text Carrie and she clarified that she does CIM. Bros dont hold back!
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Wanted to try this Carrie as well, but after determining a time and she replied yes, never hear from her again. Left me hanging.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 6
Jtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros went to try

https://sglonelyguys.live/shu-yuan-massage/

Same place as eva.

Went to the place but in the end got serviced by Eva. I saw another girl there but not the same as the picture also so in the end just stick with eva as I tried her service before and know is good. When leaving overheard the other girl speaking in viet. So not sure if Shu Yuan really exist. Any bros want to try this is the heads up.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtommy View Post
Hi bros went to try

Same place as eva.

Went to the place but in the end got serviced by Eva. I saw another girl there but not the same as the picture also so in the end just stick with eva as I tried her service before and know is good. When leaving overheard the other girl speaking in viet. So not sure if Shu Yuan really exist. Any bros want to try this is the heads up.

OMG! This Spa again. I shall skip. At times the appointment is accepted by the counter girl whom help to reply all sms when the ML are busy.
Lucky my favourite ML from this spa went to another Spa. I was switched once.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Wanted to try this Carrie as well, but after determining a time and she replied yes, never hear from her again. Left me hanging.
same lol, never even reply de.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Same Bro.. My worry is that she does not have the know-how yet to handle/manage a deluge of messages.. This can easily result in double bookings or unconfirmed appointments left hanging..

Maybe the "best" time to message her was a few minutes after John's FR was posted.. Now it's just playing the agonizing waiting game..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A bit odd since she put her location at Geylang when she first listed..

Thanks for the heads-up will skip her..

Old 12-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Wah lau eh see all those MRs really BTH liao... But still hanging on until at least Phase 3 cos too high a price to pay if I get caught or infected... sigh...

Anyway I unwittingly let my chiong SIM card expire due to not going out during lockdown (I usually top up with top-up cards rather than credit card or online to maintain as much anonymity as possible). Went to my usual place recently to find that they no longer sell top-up cards. Looks like I have to get a new pre-registered SIM.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried shuang shuang.
https://sglonelyguys.live/shuang-shuang-massage/

looks: 7/10 - doesn’t reallt resemble the pictures but still cute/pretty. wouldn’t mind fucking her if its an option.
body: 8/10 - nice c cup titties, that she’d encourage me to grab abd squeeze while she’s blowing me away. she massaged me in half nude.
massage: 7/10 - she uses a lot of finger strength; its overall not too bad! she practically massage me top to toe, front and back.
sensua and bbbjl: 8/10 - one complaint, tooo short.... but it was great while it lasted. she blew me for like 3 mins before saying its too big and used her hand instead /:
location: 10/10 - no safeentry and no registration; just follow the instruction and it’ll be fine.
rtm: maybe, but i wanna try others first.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
OMG! This Spa again. I shall skip. At times the appointment is accepted by the counter girl whom help to reply all sms when the ML are busy.
Lucky my favourite ML from this spa went to another Spa. I was switched once.
Quote:
Hi bros went to try

Same place as eva.

So she operates in a spa, and you didnt get the girl you wanted? No point trying then.. thanks for the mr
Old 12-07-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Keniah123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Besides Carrie (because I dun think i can get slot)
Who else is good at BBBJ ?
Any experienced bro can help ?
I eyeing
https://sglonelyguys.live/tang-tang-massage/ and Xiao Qing
Old 12-07-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think she is inundated by the volume of messages. Especially like one bro said she just moved in today.
Old 12-07-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Really? 162cm and 56kg! Jalan Besar meaning a MP yes? If so, then MP fleecing rules apply.

I could be wrong. Good luck.
Quote:
Hi bros went to try

Same place as eva.

My hunches are right again. It's a spa. Don't know how many times other bros must Kenna burn before anyone realizes spa are mosly rip offs. Stil wanto go. Maybe some find playing Russian Roulette a turn on.
Old 12-07-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
same lol, never even reply de.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Same Bro.. My worry is that she does not have the know-how yet to handle/manage a deluge of messages.. This can easily result in double bookings or unconfirmed appointments left hanging..

Maybe the "best" time to message her was a few minutes after John's FR was posted.. Now it's just playing the agonizing waiting game..
Probably bombarded by 100s of messages and mine got lost somewhere. But I did tried to remind her a few times about every 1 to 2 hours lol. If it was a definite no time, I would at least go book someone else, or even if no reply at all i am also ok, but a 'Yes', then radio silence....
Old 12-07-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I think she is inundated by the volume of messages. Especially like one bro said she just moved in today.
It can be very very daunting and mentally shag for first-timers.. One message coming incessantly after another with many calls made in between.. Imagine after finishing a session and having to prep for next customer while frantically scrambling to reply to messages while checking number with DB..

Maybe I should wait for things to settle down first..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1