The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Over The Counter Solution for Your ED

Good news for those with ED.

No more pills. External application 10 minutes before action.

Plus it is SAFE for oral sex.

EXTRACTED FROM NEWS
A leaflet for the product notes that the gel comes in a single-dose tube and should be applied to the head of the penis for 15 seconds before sex. Marketing materials for the product claim that it can help users get an erection within 10 minutes of application.

The erection lasts long enough for successful sex in about 65% of people and should naturally subside, according to Eroxon’s website.
EXTRACTED FREOM NEWS

https://news.yahoo.com/first-kind-er...180802169.html

https://eroxon.com/consumers/how-eroxon-works/
Old 13-06-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Over The Counter Solution for Your ED

If this is approved to use in SG, it would be very good and will benefit alot of people
Old 13-06-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Good business opportunity.

Can explore and be Singapore sole agent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
If this is approved to use in SG, it would be very good and will benefit alot of people
Old 13-06-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

up you 20 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Old 13-06-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Just thinking, if based on the working principle of rapid cooling and warming, would an alcohol swap have a degree of the same effect. Just my two cents
Old 13-06-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vulvu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh nice share
Old 14-06-2023, 09:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

edition.cnn.com
First-of-its-kind erectile dysfunction gel gets FDA’s OK for over-the-counter marketing, company says
Jacqueline Howard
~3 minutes

CNN —

A first-of-its-kind topical gel for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, called Eroxon, has been authorized for over-the-counter marketing in the United States, according to pharmaceutical company Futura Medical, which developed the product.

The company announced Monday that the US Food and Drug Administration granted marketing authorization for the over-the-counter sale of the gel, which it says is the first topical erectile dysfunction treatment available without the need for a prescription.

The FDA confirmed Monday that Eroxon has been granted a “de novo” classification, a nod to the gel being a new type of product. The de novo decision was made Friday.

“FDA set a very high standard in evaluating the effectiveness and safety of De Novo Medical Devices. I am delighted that we met this standard,” James Barder, chief executive officer of Futura Medical, said in a news release Monday.

Eroxon is already available in Belgium and the United Kingdom.

In the UK, a four-pack of Eroxon costs about £24.99, a Futura Medical spokesperson said Monday. That’s equivalent to about $31.22 in the US.

“We don’t have specific pricing details yet as the pricing will ultimately be determined by the partner who launches Eroxon in the US,” the spokesperson wrote in an email. The timing of when Eroxon will be available on store shelves in the US also depends on that partner, but some financial analysts predict that the product could launch in 2025.

A leaflet for the product notes that the gel comes in a single-dose tube and should be applied to the head of the penis for 15 seconds before sex. Marketing materials for the product claim that it can help users get an erection within 10 minutes of application.

The erection lasts long enough for successful sex in about 65% of people and should naturally subside, according to Eroxon’s website.

In the United States, erectile dysfunction affects about 30 million men. It happens when someone is unable to get or keep an erection firm enough for satisfactory sexual activity.

Many factors can cause or contribute to erectile dysfunction, including diseases such as type 2 diabetes, medications such as antidepressants, psychological factors such as anxiety or behaviors such as smoking, drinking too much alcohol, using illegal drugs or being overweight.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-06-2023, 10:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Amazon reviews not encouraging.

Amazon Customer
1.0 out of 5 stars Abject failure
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 May 2023
Did not work £25 down the drain
14 people found this helpful
Helpful
Amazon Customer
1.0 out of 5 stars False
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 June 2023
Verified Purchase
The Eroxon is a waste of money even by following instructions step by step. Tryed 1 tube with no effect..
So put 2 tubes on and still no effect. My view its a scam and waste of money.
Helpful
peterboyles
1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 June 2023
Verified Purchase
Useless no effect at all I require a refund
Helpful
toenail
1.0 out of 5 stars Robbery!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2023
Verified Purchase
Complete and utter rubbish. It took over two weeks for delivery. I feel like I,ve been held up by a highwayman, and relieved of my money . Don,t buy!!!
Helpful

Absolute XXXP TOOK ME BACK WHEN THINGS WERE GOING WRONG…TABLET NEXT TIME..
AS MY TEACHER SAID TO ME IM SAYING TO MANUFACTURER….TRY HARDER🤣
10 people found this helpful
Helpful
Nicholas Kolokotrone
1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2023
Verified Purchase
Tried this product , it does not work . Save your money !!!!!!
Helpful
Michael Gambrill
1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised on
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 June 2023
Verified Purchase
It did not work for me
2 people found this helpful
Helpful
Amazon Customer
1.0 out of 5 stars Eroxon
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 May 2023
Verified Purchase
Complete waste of money had no affect whatsoever.
10 people found this helpful
Helpful
Mr. P.J. Byrne
1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 June 2023
Verified Purchase
no no no no no no
4 people found this helpful
Helpful
Kindle Customer
1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn’t work for everyone
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2023
Verified Purchase
Product no good
6 people found this helpful
Helpful
brian crane
2.0 out of 5 stars Eroxen
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 May 2023
Don’t seem to work for me won’t be buying again
7 people found this helpful
Helpful
roger baker
1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 June 2023
Absolute waste of time and money
3 people found this helpful
Helpful
Shuggy
1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 May 2023
Don't waste your money, because it just doesn't work. Con of the century. Stick to the proven stuff, as this, despite their claims, is not proven. I didn't buyt mines from Amazon, but Boots. It's the same stuff, so don't go spending £25 or there abouts on something that will not work. Trust me, I tried it, and if it does work, then it's a hit and miss. Despite ther one star rating I gave it, if there was an option for none, then that's the rating it would have gotten, The product is a dud.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-06-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5513 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Good news for those with ED.

No more pills. External application 10 minutes before action.

Plus it is SAFE for oral sex.

EXTRACTED FROM NEWS

EXTRACTED FREOM NEWS

https://news.yahoo.com/first-kind-er...180802169.html

https://eroxon.com/consumers/how-eroxon-works/
If it is so good as claimed, why don't they send to HSA for testing and approval. If successfully verified by HSA, then the Gel would be a medical wonder for all men and the business and its inventor can make a lot of money in no time not only here in Singapore but all over the world too.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 15-06-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

US FDA has approved it.

However, FDA classified it as De Novo.

The De Novo request provides a marketing pathway to classify novel medical devices for which general controls alone, or general and special controls, provide reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness for the intended use, but for which there is no legally marketed predicate device.

It is up to importer or agency to apply to HSA for approval.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/13/first-...n-gets-fda-ok/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
If it is so good as claimed, why don't they send to HSA for testing and approval. If successfully verified by HSA, then the Gel would be a medical wonder for all men and the business and its inventor can make a lot of money in no time not only here in Singapore but all over the world too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1