The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Foyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

unclewang pls share linda’s contact too, thanks!
Old 28-01-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowersonson View Post
Hi uncle, I also want this contact, pls share with me.
Happy new year
this place near upp thomson caltex petrol but to add on entrance $58 is for oil massage, if want finger press is $68.
Shop look very decent with many foot reflex chairs and only one bed near toilet without individual room and shower provided (need to use standing curtain to block and use common toilet).
Request for stepping as they are bars installed easy for stepping after that comes the airplane landing which cannot tahan request to flip over and start squezzing the neh neh inside out and shoot out!
Overall to spent $58/$68 in such MP same as AMK Linda MP only down here is more quiet and peaceful..
Old 28-01-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foyce View Post
unclewang pls share linda’s contact too, thanks!
Linda already go back for good, left this ML at upp thomson to perform areoplane HDLY landing
Old 28-01-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smorking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share upp Thomson contact? Thanks
Old 28-01-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2083 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

bro who send in request yesterday thro PM please send again as i accidentally clear my inbox n deleted those messages. Peisei.
Old 28-01-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Uncle, Can share upp Thomson contact ? Thanks
Old 28-01-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
bro who send in request yesterday thro PM please send again as i accidentally clear my inbox n deleted those messages. Peisei.
Uncle, can share upp Thomson Contact? Thanks
Old 29-01-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
backache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
another lobang for u if. u like my recommendation in AMK KAKIS for Linda.Although the place is at Sembawang Road but i think is near.Upper Thomson Road. She can perform very strong fingers press massage which is not those piano type. she really press hard from head to toes.After the hard massage,she will pull down your paper underwear n apply oil massage.U can feel the pressure she applied n feel your body heat up. After tat she will perform the aeroplane 海底捞月slow n steady. can compair with Linda. she will take her time n make sure u enjoy. after she will turn u over n massage your chest n tickle your Chest and u can feel her chest pressing your face. inthe end i just put my hand under her clothes n let her do the chores .her boobs are hangful n tender.i squeeze until i release.
overall a good massage eith$58 entrance n $50 for release.
Thanks unclewang for the ctc.

Shop - perhaps i went during off peak hours but place is discrete and not many people. The shop is clean and well maintained, although is a curtain shop, i had the far corner area and privacy was not too bad.

ML - I have been catfish too many times and always got a shock upon arrival, however this ML looked 90% to her photos in wechat and is good that she dont post enhanced photos. Good strength and can do back stepping and i would go to her just for normal massage. Throughout the session keep checking with me on strength and whether her nails scratched me. Another plus point for her is she took her time and dont turbo mode during the finale.

Dislike:
Location: place is rather far away from where i stay, should be ok for those who stay in the nearby private estates.

for ML ctc, please approach uncle wang.
Old 29-01-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hdly2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks Unclewang’s trust to share the contact with me. Once got the contact quickly booked a session this afternoon.

Massage: Very good, can tell she is well trained. Highly recommend if you like strong massage.

HDLY: Feeling teasing but like other bro mentioned her nail a bit long and scratching.

Overall is good experience.

If you like to try please PM unclewang.
Old 29-01-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros will like the aeroplane HDLY n u will know if u visit.We care we share. there is a MRT Near by but u hae to walk a distance. aa mentioned if u want the ctc. PM please as i don always read the thread.
Old 29-01-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bros will like the aeroplane HDLY n u will know if u visit.We care we share. there is a MRT Near by but u hae to walk a distance. aa mentioned if u want the ctc. PM please as i don always read the thread.
Uncle, can share this contact?
Old 29-01-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
fowlerku is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfowlerku is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session earlier today with unclewang's recommendation near Caltex.
Decent pleasant looking lady. Her voice abit corase so sounds old like some bros mentioned, but looks i think late 30s ba, not that old. Very close to her wechat photos, i could recognise her as soon as I entered the place. The place looks nice and clean even though is curtain joint.

Her massage is good and hard, her massage strokes is the hard and fast movement kind, that's why can hear her breathing heavily sometimes, great effort!

1st time tried the aeroplane hdly, feels very shiok. And I understood what some bros say about the finger nails.. I think she is trying to do the sensual nail/finger tips thinggy that will sometimes make our hair stand, but her touch abit heavy that's why become scratching haha. More practice sure will improve!

What I like is she takes her time and never rush at all. After my aeroplane took off, she spend the remaining 5mins to give a comfortable head massage. Usually other ml will just ask u to change after the deed.

Oh and before flipping over, she did this thing, like pull 1 leg up and pull opposite direction, abit like those thai cracking massage, quite shiok!

Will rtm again. Thanks uncle wang for the intro!
Old 30-01-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
Thanks unclewang for the ctc.

Shop - perhaps i went during off peak hours but place is discrete and not many people. The shop is clean and well maintained, although is a curtain shop, i had the far corner area and privacy was not too bad.

ML - I have been catfish too many times and always got a shock upon arrival, however this ML looked 90% to her photos in wechat and is good that she dont post enhanced photos. Good strength and can do back stepping and i would go to her just for normal massage. Throughout the session keep checking with me on strength and whether her nails scratched me. Another plus point for her is she took her time and dont turbo mode during the finale.

Dislike:
Location: place is rather far away from where i stay, should be ok for those who stay in the nearby private estates.

for ML ctc, please approach uncle wang.
this place near upp thomson caltex petrol but to add on entrance $58 is for oil massage, if want finger press is $68.
Shop look very decent with many foot reflex chairs and only one bed near toilet without individual room and shower provided (need to use standing curtain to block and use common toilet).
Request for stepping as they are bars installed easy for stepping after that comes the airplane landing which cannot tahan request to flip over and start squezzing the neh neh inside out and shoot out!
Overall to spent $58/$68 in such MP same as AMK Linda MP only down here is more quiet and peaceful..
Old 30-01-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

we care we share. Glad u like it. I already went back few times to.fly the aeroplane liao.
Old 30-01-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

Visit Selina over the weekend, spa is very discreet with minimum foot traffic, especially at night. Very spacious and cozy room with attached shower.

She knock knock the door gently before enter the room while I was waiting on the massage bed. I purposely turn on all the light in order to have a better look of her face. Not bad, quite pretty. Post SYT pre MILF type, and nice smell. No time waste, I get my hands busy and nego 2 fireworks with her.

Massage is good, acupuncture type press and rub. And both fireworks observed happily.

Ample of parking nearby, and 7-10 mins walk from the nearest MRT for foot soldiers

Interested bro can pm me for contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1