The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2005, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!
I was diagnoised with GONORRHOEA

I was given a jab, and some anit-biotics. Me still feel very upset about it. Any bros can share their experience?

Any implications havin it?

Old 28-11-2005, 04:35 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: I was diagnoised with GONORRHOEA

You will still few pain when urinating for the next couple of days. The pain is like your cock is on fire and after that you will recover.

Next time remember to wear a raincoat!

Take care!
Old 28-11-2005, 05:11 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

read here

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29801&page=2

post 17 to 19.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99
I was given a jab, and some anit-biotics. Me still feel very upset about it. Any bros can share their experience?

You will be well after finished some cocktails + injections within 14 days.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 29-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Always wears a condom...you are lucky you got gonorrhoea only and it is curable...if at spur of moment and you dont have a condom...then use HJ...dont do it and regret and worry later...
Old 29-11-2005, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

mind sharing where you suspect you got it from...for the benefit of the other bros..
Old 29-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
The GL Stalker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Best bet would be from FL/s, plus higher odds from overseas. Bet the WL must be damn fucking chio with a killer bod, see already father mother son name forget, possibly also bluff you she still virgin or you must be damn bloody drunk then kenna raped.

Usually gonorr comes comes with chlamydia nowadays. If doctor fucked up you may need to visit again to get stronger anti-biotic medication for chlamydia. Count yourself lucky not with HIV. Otherwise honk gan already.
Old 30-11-2005, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

you might still be luckier than ppl like me. STD is curable (except AIDS lah), but like my didi got fungus and the doctor said it will be frustrating as normal STD could be cured in 2 weeks, but mine might irritate me for long time. So, take it easy. Be careful next time.
Old 30-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

I was at Afa last evening for my routine test. While waiting for my result, saw a young gal went into the room with counsellor to get her result. Next thing I heard was loud crying and screaming...and another 2 counsellor went into the room...didn't get to see the gal's face but felt sorry for her. Another 2 guys sitting near me also heard it and they appeared damn nervous...

my number was called...went into room and result is negative...counsellor tells me to be good boy and dont ever try unprotected sex...you sleep with one gal...you are sleeping with all the gems she gotten from all the men she slept with...great advice.

so no RAW please....you won't want to end up as another statistic...
Old 30-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Arranox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

she got hiv?
Old 30-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
daneman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess you just have to feel sorry for the gal. There must be a reason she went for the test, maybe she had unprotected sex with her bf or some guy. I think in Singapore, we should be glad that we have an organisation such as AfA to conduct anoymous test otherwise i do not know how many of us will step up to test ourselves. I think the young gal will need all the counselling and help that she can get. We, as individuals should also behave as responsibly. Scientific research have shown that it is easier for the virus to transmit from male to female than female to male. When you go RAW, you not only endanger yourself but other people as well. Be responsible, if you are sexually active, go for a test routinely. It costs only $20 at AfA and results are available in 20 mins.
Wednesdays: 6.30 to 8.00 pm
Saturdays: 1.30 to 3.30 pm
DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane
(except on public holidays)
Old 30-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daneman
It costs only $20 at AfA and results are available in 20 mins.
The law might be amended to allow the real anonymous test. The suggestion is to let the customer buy the test kit and do it by themselves.

Any way, somebody here has such kind of kit already. Maybe I will get one. At afa, your name will be recorded if positive if I am not wrong
Old 30-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
daneman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck8
Any way, somebody here has such kind of kit already. Maybe I will get one. At afa, your name will be recorded if positive if I am not wrong
Dear Bro beck8,
At AfA, even if you are tested positive, your name will not be recorded. What they will do is to counsel you and ask you to seek a referral to CDC for treatment. If you do not grant permission for them to release your name, they will not do so. At DSC, polyclinics, hospitals or any GPs, however, if you are tested positive, they are compelled by law and directive to report you to MOH and CDC, even if you do not allow them to do so. The self test kit has not been launched yet, and if i am not wrong it is awaiting final clearance from MOH.
Wednesdays: 6.30 to 8.00 pm
Saturdays: 1.30 to 3.30 pm
DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane
(except on public holidays)
Old 30-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yah...so sad for this gal...last time i went to AFA too...saw a gal walked out weeping... i don't know why and what happened to her. It has been 2 yrs then.

To brothers who wana quit pls quit. I wana quit too but dunnoe can anot. Going down to AFA this sat. Any bros wana meet up?
Old 01-12-2005, 01:46 AM
workingpussy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by daneman
Dear Bro beck8,
At AfA, even if you are tested positive, your name will not be recorded. What they will do is to counsel you and ask you to seek a referral to CDC for treatment. If you do not grant permission for them to release your name, they will not do so. At DSC, polyclinics, hospitals or any GPs, however, if you are tested positive, they are compelled by law and directive to report you to MOH and CDC, even if you do not allow them to do so. The self test kit has not been launched yet, and if i am not wrong it is awaiting final clearance from MOH.
I don't trust them that my name will not be recorded. I will wait for a true anonymous test be fore I get tested. One that I don't have to give a name and I can call up for results by using a number given to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1