The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Re: Has a ML ever pissed you off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie View Post
TP Plaza. Got thread here one. Maybe her supporters will zap me but Idc.
why would they zap you if you are providing real review?
Old 29-01-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie View Post
Hate those that cut short my time. 1 actually had the gall to tell me the customer msg her otw 15mins into my session and he reached halfway through, she quickly finish me off and ask me to leave at 45mins.

Another went out in the middle of my session when a walk in was choosing girls. Naturally he chose her and she cut me short 50mins in. Very famous one from TPP move to Clementi.
same thing happened in geylang. she overshot then agreed and then rush cos new customer. but trf already so she pretend.
Old 29-01-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If her service sucks, you can come online to complain and warn others about her. But if you had enjoyed the service, you should pay. If you walk into a restaurant and the food isn't up to expectation, can you choose not to pay after finishing the food?
yes you can. who say you cant? write to case or put on social media and theyd gladly invite you back. this different case but im not a mark.
Old 29-01-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Actually his story didn't explain what was he pissed off at.
They agreed on a price.
The lady didn't look exactly like the photos 100%
The ML providing service for 45mins and gave him time to shower.
The ML didn't want to escalate further than what was agreed. Isn't that her choice lol.

Then he smoke her saying he paid but didn't. And disappeared after showering without paying. Immediately delete her. At the end not telling us where this ML is.

I mean so what was he pissed off at? The 10-15mins that she didn't massage after the shot?
the deceptive pictures. boss if you pay 1hr bare minimum plus svc etc. 55+ min plus and they can service another customer elsewhere. she ended way before and she was busy washing the oil off...
Old 29-01-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

a couple of years ago, i stumbled into a massage place in bishan.

the ml i assigned to has basically zero massage skills. the whole session, she just rub up and down only. zero skill and technique. as if i am a piece of meat.

I paid up and never ask for her again.
Old 29-01-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 14
thebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud of

Was looking for the west thread but saw this and since I was really upset which I don’t normally do, and I seldom write bad reviews cos I always believe everyone experiences are different but this one I felt I had too. Was in the west area usually don’t roam here and was in need of a massage.

Found this lady on WeChat, asked if she is the lady inside the photo and she said yes. Went down totally different person. Most of the girls there are 5 to 6 out of 10. But since I wanted a massage I was like it’s ok. Just less than a min into the massage she was like telling me business bad, want do full package which I was reluctant. Then keep telling me want get colleague to come also. Kept pushing and pushing and pushing and I rejected many times on the colleague part. She then proceeded to still get the colleague to join in but I didn’t allow her to fulfil her role though I felt bad and gave her a small tip only because I didn’t agree to anything.

Relatively no massage, just very very pushy PRC ladies until the point I would use the word force. Yes maybe my fault since I don’t know how to reject but never have I encountered this before. I read some posts but didn’t know this is the shop. FYI just sharing my experience, up to you to believe. Wasted some money so you don’t have to. This RW shop is in a relatively new mall near beauty world. PM if you need to know the shop name. By far one of the worst experience I had.

Edited location

Last edited by thebigboss; 29-01-2024 at 03:10 PM.
Old 14-02-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigboss View Post
Was looking for the west thread but saw this and since I was really upset which I don’t normally do, and I seldom write bad reviews cos I always believe everyone experiences are different but this one I felt I had too. Was in the west area usually don’t roam here and was in need of a massage.

Found this lady on WeChat, asked if she is the lady inside the photo and she said yes. Went down totally different person. Most of the girls there are 5 to 6 out of 10. But since I wanted a massage I was like it’s ok. Just less than a min into the massage she was like telling me business bad, want do full package which I was reluctant. Then keep telling me want get colleague to come also. Kept pushing and pushing and pushing and I rejected many times on the colleague part. She then proceeded to still get the colleague to join in but I didn’t allow her to fulfil her role though I felt bad and gave her a small tip only because I didn’t agree to anything.

Relatively no massage, just very very pushy PRC ladies until the point I would use the word force. Yes maybe my fault since I don’t know how to reject but never have I encountered this before. I read some posts but didn’t know this is the shop. FYI just sharing my experience, up to you to believe. Wasted some money so you don’t have to. This RW shop is in a relatively new mall near beauty world. PM if you need to know the shop name. By far one of the worst experience I had.

Edited location
you should wear your pants and walk out. I am serious.
Old 22-02-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Good to see this thread around.. was looking for AMK one

Yah today a ML pissed me off just by texting.. based on the conversation i think she cfm got fking attitude.. still can scold me crazy

She is GIGI from 108 spa at AMK.. you can see her here: https://www.tiktok.com/@yueyue_ya

I just mainly check with her is there any cheaper option than $88/hr
You know what she replied? She said I can go just take a half hr massage for $50.. I sarcastically replied her why not I just pay $880 for 10hrs then I deleted off her wechat. I think she knew I am the same person who got her wechat contact via telegram so she txt me there saying I am crazy

KNN $50 for haf hr she think she wat!? NBCCB!
I hoped you guys can blacklist her
Old 22-02-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Ever had a PRC ML who compared me to another customer who pays better than me. That was the last massage.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

i will usually tekken the ML in some way.. LOL

got one ML, mechanical HJ, photos also do not look like her.

I decide to jerk it off myself but i request her to lie beside me to lick my nipples while i jerk off

guess what is my plan? before i cum, i turn my dick near her and try to tahan the cum..so when i cum, the sperm shoot damn far... and hit her hair and shirt.. before that, i told her that when i cum, i will tell her but i did not

she ruin my day, so i will ruin her hair and shirt. priceless moment..hahahaha
Old 22-02-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Anyone review on her?
Old 23-02-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post

Anyone review on her?
Can Share contact and location?
Old 23-02-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I quite pissed with one regular: tell her no bbbj yet she still insist to suck me bbbj and cim. She really damn CB!
Old 23-02-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1064 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I quite pissed with one regular: tell her no bbbj yet she still insist to suck me bbbj and cim. She really damn CB!
Sound powerful bbbj and cim
Old 23-02-2024, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
Can Share contact and location?
I trying find the contact and review also.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1