The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2020, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Repeat good one or try new one?

During CB, was itching for a massage, called up my regular ML who runs a OWO shop, if she would accommodate a session at her shop.
Settled for a suitable timing, but 2 hours before the appt, ML replied that area around shop was experiencing frequent checks on social distancing & appt at shop may have to be cancelled.
Sensing my disappointment, she counter proposed to have session at her home, and the rest is history. Imagine doing massage & plus plus on her matrimonial bed don’t come by easily.

My point is keeping & rotating a few gem is well worth the effort. And you’ll be surprised by the privilege that come with it.
Old 27-07-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 10
matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!

I feel having the same dish from the same stall every single time would diminish the savoriness of the dish. Once in awhile try others and that would make the experience with the dish remain savory.
And if want to try another dish from the same stall, just get a timing that the dish in unavailable. Even if bump into her, got excuse. You got appt, I don’t have other time available. Next time must save a slot for me. Who knows, may even increase the level of service you get the next time.
Old 27-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I always have 1 or 2 regulars that i rotate around to make sure neither gets too complacent if i keep on visiting too often. Sometimes if i feel the ml getting a bit lazy or sloppy ill take a 1 or 2 mth break then i go find new ml for new excitement. Then after the break then go back find my regular. Usually service standards will resume back to normal or better.
Old 27-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When u get bored of the usual one. try the new one easier as that provided bros here share theirs . Normally the regular one will work harder after if u have not visit them for a period
Old 01-08-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
Have a regular 1 in the shop but thinking for trying another gal in the shop but worry awkward..
Regular already quite good just that rtm too many time..
This situation is hard decision man... quite a few times I went to F the other girl and come back kena F big time by the regular.

One hell of a awkward confrontation when she was massaging me and ask me if the CIP was good. Raw very fun ah, don’t touch her again kind of shit. Her skills better or mine.

RTf the regular a few more times and I started to try the other girls in the shop. I think I tried all 5 girls there and stopped going after being branded as a lousy customer.

Quite strange to think this way is when I go F them and pay, they all very nice and happy. Some allow CIM, one CIP but when they are together talking. I become the common asshole.....
Old 01-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
Jamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maintain good one but on the lookout for new ones.
If new one got better deal why not sign up to that? Then continue the cycle
Old 01-08-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Being repeat customer helps build the rapport and possibly can leads to better experience. At the same time, having several stalls to rotate is a good idea to prevent falling in KC, and possibly ensuring the ML service level, as she will miss ur presence once awhile.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
IceKachiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toystory1234 View Post
Its a balance between the both and have options available if regular decides to leave Singapore 😊
Agreed. Always have a backup plan
Old 02-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

bro once u found a good one, keep going back. but keep a look out for the next good one

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 02-08-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
opinaldoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Repeat and try new one lah. If both so good just manage your time accordingly lor. 1 week this 1 week that one. At the same time try to find new one again.
Agree, repeat good one mostly can get extra services; try new one can explore hidden gem.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Happytallman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If someone who knows me and is a good time was the point, I stay home with my wife. The fun part is the change, the tease, and not knowing what is going to happen (good or bad). Don’t pay for the service, pay for the ability to move to the next adventure.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
bonking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me I will go both. Old able to understand and know where to apply more pressure. Once they are comfortable with , u will get extra bonus. Explore the new is to have better investment when the old one busy. IMO best to have multi ML as backup plan 😉
Old 06-08-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
If someone who knows me and is a good time was the point, I stay home with my wife..
Very true.
Old 06-08-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
If someone who knows me and is a good time was the point, I stay home with my wife. The fun part is the change, the tease, and not knowing what is going to happen (good or bad). Don’t pay for the service, pay for the ability to move to the next adventure.
Not bad ah, with wife still can have good time lol. I spent most my good time with regulars in GL. Change every one to 2 years ..even for these can get bored...
Old 06-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If the attitude is good, don’t mind rtf. Some ml damn ya ya papaya, think u confirm will always look for them alr then just anyhow service u. I always go venturing to the new one for the thrill and excitement, even though u can kind of Guess the service is gonna be the same for every ml but it’s ur psychology
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1