The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage places and their “special” services

you must be going to the wrong type of joints, hj is easy money leh. Now i dunno, but pre-covid most of the time will ask and keep pestering when i reject the GQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrychuan View Post
unfortunately no have bro.. I chiong quite a bit of MPs in BKK so my didi dont marikita easily.. unless they know how to arouse him.. hahaha..

but if it's just normal massage, cannot wake up one.. but nearing the end of the session, i will always pop the GQ to them but i got rejected.. shag sia...
Old 24-06-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
terrychuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
Either wrong place or they suspect youre a policeman or something. Was the atmosphere awkward when she was massaging you?
No leh.. was chatting normally and stuff like that.. But they did ask if I came before and I always say yes.. It's another lady who massage me before and I will always quote the name (after doing my research on their FB page)..

Maybe just no luck ba... sianz...
Old 24-06-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
terrychuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
Maybe you are not regular. Especially now raid everywhere. Usually need second or third visit then will open the GQ. But some first visit will open GQ liao. Usually they will test you by asking you some question, depend on the way you answer to them.
I think maybe I'm not regular.. But it's still boring, wasted $88 and walk out with my balls bag damn heavy.. hahaha..

But i don't think I look like a police.. I mean my hair is a bit long, not the typical NSF or regular short and neat hair style and I have a few tattoos.. I think I must educate them and show them my pink IC liao.. hahahaha!!!
Old 25-06-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my regular place not open yet. drop by this place and ask reception to recommend. ml quite nice. massage also quite good. chit chat. felt comfortable with each other. was surprise. first timer. ml starts action at lower region. quoted hj price. left a happy man.
Old 25-06-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

went to one of the 88
free hj at end

dont pm me
Old 06-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Whats the going rate for special now a days?

from what i recall....

$50 HJ
$80 to $100 CBJ
$150 and up for FJ

i understand usually can bargain lah. But places like OT its like $150 or $200 a pop.

not like the good old day at pearl center.... $20 massage + $30 HJ.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 06-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post

from what i recall....

$50 HJ
$80 to $100 CBJ
$150 and up for FJ

i understand usually can bargain lah. But places like OT its like $150 or $200 a pop.

50/80/100.
Please don’t spoil market
Old 06-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

OT: Were you asked to do the Safe Entry?

Need to seek bros advise, if they managed to avoid safe entry. PM the method used.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Even with $88 p-massage with free hj is not really a bargain as the number is not far from $100.. which is 1hr 1 shot... not worth.. really not special in any sense.. too common..
Old 06-07-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

dear Bros, there must be a start for every new chongster to experience for themselves

be it spending 88 and dont get HJ, paying high price with no auto roam or worst picture is different from advertise. its part and parcel. if such 1 experience will allow us to avoid the next i would say go ahead and make the mistake.

just to share, if the shop offers 88 but got HJ at 50. you feel that the lady is chio. i will ask the counter for 58 and then get the same lady and do the HJ for 50. made the first mistake and dont make the second

to be clear, 88 include maintenance which is optional. without that is 58 or some place 50 only
Old 06-07-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

drop by usual clean place after the long 2 months break. was pleasantly surprise by my ml when she gave me a hj without asking.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

$88 packages not worth it. Don’t do it. It is a gimmick. Find those regular 1hr massage + HJ ones.
Old 06-07-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bingox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post

from what i recall....

$50 HJ
$80 to $100 CBJ
$150 and up for FJ

what i experienced is:
$50 HJ
$80 B2B
$100 BBBJ
$120 FJ
and + $50 entrance fees
Old 06-07-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Go try cuppage basement
Old 06-07-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexpaul View Post
drop by usual clean place after the long 2 months break. was pleasantly surprise by my ml when she gave me a hj without asking.
Always such a nice experience when they can read your mind without having to order and bargain.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1