The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
unlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
Second FR.

Recently happened to be around the area. Was walking towards the bus stop but didn't feel like walking beside the main road. Saw this building with a lot of youngsters. Decided to go see see explore. As I walked on the small road, in front got this signboard of a spa. Location quite secluded. I see nobody around, decided to go in.

The reception asked if I was here before. I said no, then she said "I guarantee you'll be back after this session." In my mind I think, confirm got special liao like that.

Opted for 1hr and was allocated an PRC. Looks 20-30s, couldn't really tell cos got wear mask. Her first moves already press from neck all the way to my bum then legs, macam like teasing my buttocks. Her massage was really hard. Got a few times I gotta grit my teeth to prevent myself from screaming out loud.

Left about 15min came the GQ. First time a ML auto climb up onto the massage table (?). I didn't even say anything. She started stroking me before we even discussed price. Since she already came up, my hands decided to autoroam lor. “哥哥你这样,小费要好好照顾我哦” Asked her want how much, she ask how much I want to give. Originally I quote $70 for full roam, but she want $80. I tell her $80 I want bj. She say next time.

As I was fingering her, she was moaning and enjoying. Then I offered her $100 for FJ. But she reluctant to fuck in the shop. Maybe this one can slowly hook her in.

Location: Very discreet. Shop is facing away from main road. And it is at the corner so no need scared nearby shop customers see you go into the spa.
Boobs: I think it's B
Body: Slim, petite
Massage: 8/10. She really know how to press, make me nearly scream and occasionally tease that area.
GFE: 9/10. Ownself climb up let me hug/cuddle during the HJ
Overall: 8/10. Too long never release, then she nearly make me COF myself.
Total dmg: 58+70
RTF: Likely yes.
Is it l* Z** spa bro?
Old 17-03-2020, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
Peterong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beauty world

Quote:
Second FR.

Recently happened to be around the area. Was walking towards the bus stop but didn't feel like walking beside the main road. Saw this building with a lot of youngsters. Decided to go see see explore. As I walked on the small road, in front got this signboard of a spa. Location quite secluded. I see nobody around, decided to go in.

The reception asked if I was here before. I said no, then she said "I guarantee you'll be back after this session." In my mind I think, confirm got special liao like that.

Opted for 1hr and was allocated an PRC. Looks 20-30s, couldn't really tell cos got wear mask. Her first moves already press from neck all the way to my bum then legs, macam like teasing my buttocks. Her massage was really hard. Got a few times I gotta grit my teeth to prevent myself from screaming out loud.

Left about 15min came the GQ. First time a ML auto climb up onto the massage table (?). I didn't even say anything. She started stroking me before we even discussed price. Since she already came up, my hands decided to autoroam lor. “哥哥你这样,小费要好好照顾我哦” Asked her want how much, she ask how much I want to give. Originally I quote $70 for full roam, but she want $80. I tell her $80 I want bj. She say next time.

As I was fingering her, she was moaning and enjoying. Then I offered her $100 for FJ. But she reluctant to fuck in the shop. Maybe this one can slowly hook her in.

Location: Very discreet. Shop is facing away from main road. And it is at the corner so no need scared nearby shop customers see you go into the spa.
Massage: 8/10. She really know how to press, make me nearly scream and occasionally tease that area.
Can share ctc bro?
Old 17-03-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginta View Post
Bro. I know wheres the spa is . at this 100 price u could get a bj at the same shop. Hehehs
bj? who got give bj sia
Old 20-03-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
may1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymay1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro can share location / shop name?

i'm horny and i know it
Old 20-03-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 12
iluvhc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriluvhc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can pm me the contact bro?
Will upz you accordingly.
Old 20-03-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
zincwoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me the shop and the ML to look for.will share contact as well
Old 28-03-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
SexBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Huffnpuff, care to share the loc and gem?

Last edited by SexBoi; 28-03-2020 at 05:33 PM. Reason: forgot to quote name
Old 28-03-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location?
Old 28-03-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginta View Post
Bro. I know wheres the spa is . at this 100 price u could get a bj at the same shop. Hehehs
Bro,can share ctc, location and ml name who give bj at 100?
Old 29-03-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1443 / Power: 19
speedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud of

Quote:
Second FR.

bro whats the name of the ML?
Old 29-03-2020, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 10
herrflick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyherrflick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share contact pls
Old 02-04-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Any good massage shop near this area?
Old 08-08-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kopiboy01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhui95 View Post
There is a small shop thr which is quite secluded if you are observant
which level?
Old 09-08-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

I know a few good masseurs to exchange
Old 09-08-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
I know a few good masseurs to exchange
i believe bros here would prefer masseuses to masseurs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread