The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 16-07-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Look for the lady boss. I think this shop used to be at TPY void deck, very ulu, very discreet joint.

Ya. It is her. Lisa I recognise her. She also say they shift their business to geylang. Sadly Jolie quit. So try Lily. She is good at ear digging. Can really dig deep deep. Ask me how is it. I say like kena ear fuck deep deep. She laughed loudly. Went for the hair wash n face wash with cucumber by Ivy. Total damage $50

Last but not least, is a clean joint becos too open concept. So after that go grandlink look for ml
Old 16-07-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Ya. It is her. Lisa I recognise her. She also say they shift their business to geylang. Sadly Jolie quit. So try Lily. She is good at ear digging. Can really dig deep deep. Ask me how is it. I say like kena ear fuck deep deep. She laughed loudly. Went for the hair wash n face wash with cucumber by Ivy. Total damage $50

Last but not least, is a clean joint becos too open concept. So after that go grandlink look for ml
Nice. Lisa used to unbutton the top half of my shirt and do a nice chest massage after ear digging. Does she still do that?
Old 16-07-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nice. Lisa used to unbutton the top half of my shirt and do a nice chest massage after ear digging. Does she still do that?
back in tpy days she also nvr unbutton for me lol.
but it was ivy massage me, syt, her breast was so close to my face when she massage my arms when i am lying down

feel like motorboat her breast
Old 17-07-2020, 07:36 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
It doesn't hurt to have a good-looking stylist who can cut hair and give a good rub
This will be a gem thesedays....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-07-2020, 07:37 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I go for the middle ground. My current favourite is a PRC milf.
Got prc milf can wash hair like mtw style?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-07-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Got prc milf can wash hair like mtw style?
I mostly look for 英子 at MTW. Milfy looks, good massage, and great at ear digging.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mr.safari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, sounds interesting leh. i pass by e other day. got a handful of uncles sitting outside nearby e shop. i paiseh so never go in...

With Regards,
Mr.Safari
Old 18-07-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha occasionally i still visit mtw if i have spare time and need a hair wash..

bro...those names pop out in previous posting are all there for close to 5-7years already leh

Duno why need girls to be chio to be a stylist meh? unless got other agenda lah

i rather have someone not chio who can give a good hair wash and shoulder rub than a chio bu without skills.
FF lor. Not so chio but really put in her heart n soul in the job.
Can massage well, can do a decent haircut.
But she too clean n proper liao. Lol

Aiya bro this line similar to massage spas. Ideally we want a masseur who’s chio n can massage. Unfortunately really hard to find one that fits the bill lor. Not to say dun hv but u need to keep trying or do yr own ‘research’.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
xatoris is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Guys, steady leh...please give me some names so i can look for them the next time round...i always noticed this short hair lady quite good looking but have age i guess...please recommend me good massage one...please
Old 26-07-2020, 09:14 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatoris View Post
Guys, steady leh...please give me some names so i can look for them the next time round...i always noticed this short hair lady quite good looking but have age i guess...please recommend me good massage one...please
just walk in...doesnt matter isnt it? its just a hair cut with hair wash.....

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 26-07-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
just walk in...doesnt matter isnt it? its just a hair cut with hair wash.....
That's what I do initially. Go in find any girl, then if you see someone u fancy just ask your girl whats the name. For starters, I recommend Kaihui. Cannot go wrong one.
Old 26-07-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
xatoris is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks bro...shall try kaihui
Old 27-07-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I tried l & d at geylang lorong 19 treasures condo, hair cut, hair wash, total $25. Ok la its good and i am satisfied. Clean and open concept place so i dunno why got bro above feel paiseh haha, just imagine feeling paiseh to go kcuts or malay barber, paiseh meh??

My next visit i aiming the ear digging, they quote me $25 for 30mins

Any bro can advise MTW prices
Old 27-07-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I tried l & d at geylang lorong 19 treasures condo, hair cut, hair wash, total $25. Ok la its good and i am satisfied. Clean and open concept place so i dunno why got bro above feel paiseh haha, just imagine feeling paiseh to go kcuts or malay barber, paiseh meh??

My next visit i aiming the ear digging, they quote me $25 for 30mins

Any bro can advise MTW prices
$61 for hair spa and ear digging. Total about 1.5h
Old 27-07-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the sic.... Pricing seems comparable to l & d.... If i try MTW i will post cut hair report haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1