The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 31-07-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Thrust them deep deep and also if doing missionary both legs over shoulders or turn them sideways so that can feel their tight pussy

Any Bro try out Monica In OT, should be on 3rd Floor

Yesterday ask her which shop Tina is at, she said No such person
Old 31-07-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
More like Testosterone got boosted from the fucking.
Bro you seem like a fuck machine, able to do 3 shots within a short span of time. Can see you are also quite willing to spend on them as one girl will easily cost you at least $100 each time, and you seem to frequent them quite often. Its been a long time since I ventured into OT and have not engaged FLs for a longer period. Am currently sexually exhausted as I have about 3 girls to satisfy at least once each week.
Old 31-07-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Bro you seem like a fuck machine, able to do 3 shots within a short span of time. Can see you are also quite willing to spend on them as one girl will easily cost you at least $100 each time, and you seem to frequent them quite often. Its been a long time since I ventured into OT and have not engaged FLs for a longer period. Am currently sexually exhausted as I have about 3 girls to satisfy at least once each week.
got MFFF?
Old 31-07-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Brick138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went to OT tonight after work went to rail 3 hookers, 1st was Angela at Jamboree, 150 for an FJ and then Wenwen and the Huge Knockers viet near the Malay joint for a 3 some 2 shot at level 3, fucked the huge knocker viet on a chair with legs up missionary position but I painted her 1st before pounding her and then rammed Wenwen after finishing railing the former. Angela also gave her cunnilingus before ramming my dick on her pussy. Funny moment when Angela said I got Supermandick xD
Have the FL's returned to Jamboree?
Old 31-07-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Is Tina Thai? I did not know until she removed her mask and started talking. First time though. 200 all in.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
got MFFF?
Reverse Gangbang lol.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thrust them deep deep and also if doing missionary both legs over shoulders or turn them sideways so that can feel their tight pussy
I always paint em before ramming em in and yeah I do legs up and sideways missionary as well.
Old 31-07-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Quote:
got MFFF?
Nope, they do not know each other and don't think I can manage 3 shots a night haha. Each of them will always check the volume too.
Old 31-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I always paint em before ramming em in and yeah I do legs up and sideways missionary as well.
waaaah but their KY left overs will still be there and most MLs wipe only. quite unhygienic leh
Old 31-07-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Nope, they do not know each other and don't think I can manage 3 shots a night haha. Each of them will always check the volume too.
so good got 3 girls. got give them a good bonk bonk anot
Old 31-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Lately, my regime. (1) take those alcohol wipes (pharmacy grade) to wipe pussy, nipples before I start my routine. (2) use non alcohol wipes to wipe 2nd time. (3) Dive in to suck nipples and suck till ML is horny (4) Request for 69 to paint abalone and get cock lubricated. (5) Started from doggy where I hammer her pussy hard from behind (6) turn sideways to penetrate deep from side. I feel can insert very deep. (7) Ends with missionary with legs on my shoulder and me in push up position pumping my cock up and down.

Any interesting thing I did was to keep my ammo for a few days then do BF. Lol! One of my killer move is to ejeculate at the lady’s face. Lol! Usually because of conservation, the cum shot is power and load is huge. They kpkb but I happily walk out song song.

$100 all in
Old 31-07-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Lately, my regime. (1) take those alcohol wipes (pharmacy grade) to wipe pussy, nipples before I start my routine. (2) use non alcohol wipes to wipe 2nd time. (3) Dive in to suck nipples and suck till ML is horny (4) Request for 69 to paint abalone and get cock lubricated. (5) Started from doggy where I hammer her pussy hard from behind (6) turn sideways to penetrate deep from side. I feel can insert very deep. (7) Ends with missionary with legs on my shoulder and me in push up position pumping my cock up and down.

Any interesting thing I did was to keep my ammo for a few days then do BF. Lol! One of my killer move is to ejeculate at the lady’s face. Lol! Usually because of conservation, the cum shot is power and load is huge. They kpkb but I happily walk out song song.

$100 all in
u mean can do this in OT?
Old 31-07-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
so good got 3 girls. got give them a good bonk bonk anot
Have to, that's why quite tiring
Old 31-07-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Have to, that's why quite tiring
swee la bro. when young i think your stamina like a horse
Old 31-07-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
swee la bro. when young i think your stamina like a horse
Well the worst part would be you are able to get hard but unable to shoot, then you will be questioned...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1