The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 30-07-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
myspankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

My Caning Session with PRINCESS YURA ......

Not many Doms in Singapore are able to bring you to that’s special cloud 9 mind space. To achieve that the right chemistry must work out between the two. For me 2 key things are important to enjoy a good session; firstly I must like Girl/mistress/dom from her looks and secondly she must be passionate about how she carries out the session. When these two factors blend, Magic happens.

They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I recently met the lovely and gorgeous princess Yura. Oh my god, what a stunning beauty she is!! I was so blessed two days ago to be power caned by this beauty. I must say I’m still in the kick of that experience. She is truly a princess and I luv her.

She is a true sadist and I’m a true lover of receiving the pain pleasure of caning from such ladies. She was so nice and welcoming as I was getting ready and into position to get it from her. That feeling of anticipation as I await her ferocious cane lashes was keeping me so excited as I bent over. I looked back and saw My Princess standing far back, hand raise up high with the cane firmly held and with that smile on her beautiful face for which I can die for. I just couldn’t wait any longer and simply wanted to taste her cane. Then it came with a mind tingling swishy sound of the cane and it landed perfectly across my mid buttocks with such power that I jumped up with joy cupping my cute bottom. The pain pleasure sizzled up straight to my brains. That was just the first lash! She laughed and the gorgeous princess was gleaming with pride and satisfaction. I completely surrendered my bottoms to her for her sadistic enjoyment.

The rest, I can hardly remember as I was completely in the ecstasy world enjoying the enchanting pain pleasure from her while I adored her beauty , body curls and experienced caning motion. Its very hard to explain this orgasmic feeling with words. I completely lost count of how many strokes she gave me. She went on and on and on with powerful lashes after lashes. The pain pleasure carried me away to another world full of love and sensations as she kept turning me around to cane both sides evenly. My cute chocolate buttocks looked so beautiful with her art work. It was so thoroughly rewarding and was worth every single moment of the time spent with my Princess. Its been a very long time since I last enjoyed a caning session with such level of satisfaction.

Both of us lost track of time and went beyond. She couldn’t stop caning and I could stop enjoying. Finally, the gorgeous princess asked me to jerk off while she continued to cane. My cock became rock hard while watching my princess continue hard powerful caning with her smile. For some spectacular reason, orgasm was delayed and that got me more mind blowing lashes landing on my bum and upper thighs. And finally, I came with such a huge load of cum rocketing out of my barrel. She keenly watched it ejaculate. Oh my god, I just cannot forget these lovely moments and just can’t thank her enough. I really wish she was my real GF. If so, I could have had her caning daily. I will certainly go back to her for more in the next few weeks’ time.

My God, she’s so beautiful !!!!!! I LOVE HER muacks muacks..
Old 30-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
sign contract to play SM?

Contract Link
In Singapore. You sign contract to beat women = illegal. No contract but a woman beat you = legal. Don't underestimate the women's charter and our hen pecked justice system.
Old 30-07-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myspankie View Post
My Caning Session with PRINCESS YURA ......
oh my, what took u so long to meet her bro... but still better late than never...
Old 30-07-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
In Singapore. You sign contract to beat women = illegal. No contract but a woman beat you = legal. Don't underestimate the women's charter and our hen pecked justice system.
i guess that's the way it is here...
Old 01-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

I remembered Mistress Anja from years ago, anyone remember her? I wonder if any current domme has that level of quality in SG.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I remembered Mistress Anja from years ago, anyone remember her? I wonder if any current domme has that level of quality in SG.
2nd best mistress i met in SG. first is Mistress Raine. been a long time....
Old 02-08-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeef View Post
2nd best mistress i met in SG. first is Mistress Raine. been a long time....
hope she comes back soon, we all miss her dont we...
Old 02-08-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hey bros, felt like it was time for a FR after these ardous past months. Hope you guys enjoy reading.

Since the lockdown ended, I had been pondering on who to see next. I saw the name Roxy being mentioned by a few bros so I decided to seek her out; oh boy I was in for a treat.

We talked about my interests, limits and some plays I have enjoyed in past sessions with others. I was estatic to see what her devious mind could come up with.

When the day finally arrived, I went over to her place. Texted her that I've arrived and she instructed me to take the lift to her level. Doors open and I'm greeted with a lovely sight of her with her arms crossed.

She was in this chic strapless black dress which nicely accentuated her curves. She looked beautiful with a stern look adorned on her face.

I stepped out the lift; broke out with a little smile and muttered a quiet hello. "Bitches don't get to greet me standing" she claimed and I nodded dropping my knees to the ground.

"Attaboy" she said while rummaging through my hair with her feet. She told me the proper greeting is to give a big fat kiss to each feet; told me never to forget that as well lol.

I don't like describing every play for word but here's some highlights..

Started out with foot worship, told me to forget everything I know, she was going to teach from scratch. What I didn't know was that ten minutes later she would go on to stuff both her foot down my throat..

Then came the foot fucking and she was relentless, never letting up on me and my god I could feel the veins and stress on my mouth and throat. Each time I couldn't hold; Bam! Her foot would reach around with a slapping motion.

Showed me her canes, I had a little fun with her whipping but sadly I'm not into the masochism aspect as much. This seems to be her favourite play and she can dish it out; she's brutal in that aspect and I believe other bros have mentioned about this as well.

Then came the facesitting although sitting would be a mild choice of word. I won't go into details so that other bros can try this experience out yourselves. She kept me on my toes for sure.

You may not look at facesitting the same way again lol. A twisted experience of pain and pleasure rolled up in a bundle.

Despite the rough nature of the session, she's a nice person who tries to work with your desires to come up with something good.

Like for myself, I'm primarily more into feet worship and I had mentioned to her before about me fantasising about worshipping a group of girls before.

The second time I arranged to meet her, she asked if I would like 1 of her friend to join in for a modest fee. What happened with the 2 ladies I'll leave it for another time..

I will say this part though it feels so endearing to watch a beautiful vanilla girl enjoy getting her feet worshipped as I poked away her foot cherry.

She did tell me that there are other friends in the pipeline and that the best is yet to come! Haha!

Bros who are interested in having her friends join in as well can definitely discuss this with her but do note that you will have to see her once first as those are her actual friends and not like fellow dommes.

Thanks for reading bros!

You can find her on wc/line/kik: @xxqueenroxy
Old 02-08-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post
Since the lockdown ended, I had been pondering on who to see next. I saw the name Roxy being mentioned by a few bros so I decided to seek her out; oh boy I was in for a treat.
sounds like u had an enjoyable session bro, can elaborate more on the 'friend'?
is she open to single session?
Old 02-08-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
sounds like u had an enjoyable session bro, can elaborate more on the 'friend'?
is she open to single session?
Nope her friends are vanilla bro; just that if you want more girls for like a group feet fantasy kind of thing she could make it happen.

This friend I met is like influencer level babe haha plus her feet super nice too; I think the bonus is that I'm the first person to worship her feet, normally for dommes very unlikely to be the first person so it's really cool in that regard.

She got quite a few friends I believe so I'm not too sure about the others but I guess you can always find out more from her 😁
Old 02-08-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope her friends are vanilla bro; just that if you want more girls for like a group feet fantasy kind of thing she could make it happen.

This friend I met is like influencer level babe haha plus her feet super nice too; I think the bonus is that I'm the first person to worship her feet, normally for dommes very unlikely to be the first person so it's really cool in that regard.

She got quite a few friends I believe so I'm not too sure about the others but I guess you can always find out more from her 😁
feet cheery hoh jiak bo? noob here didnt jiak before...
our mistress s also influencer level...
Old 05-08-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
opinaldoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
there used to be a gal by the name Godiva (Janet) who does light BDSM. Dunno where is she now. But I know she used to work near a MP at Upper Serangoon.
except godiva, this shop also have minah and sg girl
Old 07-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lindayeahyeah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can provide some local mistresses that are active now besides the below (tried already)

Yura, Roxy, Yui, Caittrin, Amber, Kayla etc.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindayeahyeah View Post
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can provide some local mistresses that are active now besides the below (tried already)

Yura, Roxy, Yui, Caittrin, Amber, Kayla etc.
Hi Bro,

There's Vexa, Angel Rinn and Haze that are currently active as well.

You can find out more about them on twitter. Isn't Kayla retired though?
Old 08-08-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

There's Vexa, Angel Rinn and Haze that are currently active as well.

You can find out more about them on twitter. Isn't Kayla retired though?
still got angel rinn, yuki and aurelia, lilith...
stay tuned...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 12-08-2020 at 02:53 AM. Reason: tks bro k for the correction
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1