The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Bad News,

We've had gorgeous weather for 6 days but it's about to end soon! Can you hear the thunder? I'm keeping my fingers crossed so we'll have a nice weather tomorrow!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 26-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Living in Bangkok!

so Bro, the news I read on the internet is a bit hazy, can you advise are they expecting the floods to hit the major shopping and chionging areas?
Old 26-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinllp View Post
Dun hv bro, recently Bkk condos r getting too exp n i dun bother to follow up.
Hi, wat the price like for that new 84 stories high condo?.
Farang can buy exclusive?
Old 26-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
so Bro, the news I read on the internet is a bit hazy, can you advise are they expecting the floods to hit the major shopping and chionging areas?
nope..
what most likely will happ is the army will again kaypoh ( already starting to happ )
worst scenario - coup again..
right now its red vs yellow shirt again.. at don mueng
Old 26-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What I've understand if the condo is near to the MRT, u can get loan up to 80% from UOB Thailand, those further ones they only loan up to 60%.

Right now condos selling in Bkk range from 50,000 - 120,000 per meter depends on location.
There are a set of criterias in order to qualify for a mortgage loan with UOB. Among others, the condo must be freehold, completed or near completion, your annual income must be at least S$100k and your minimum loan quantum must be S$100k so u gotta purchase a condo roughly about 3.5 million baht up base on the maximum loan to value of 70%. The project, location, developer's background also plays a part in the actual LTV they offer you. Let me warn you first the interest rates are currently 7% for loans in SGD and 5.25% for USD.

Other than that, HSBC Premier clients can also approach HSBC for a mortgage loan.
Old 26-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinllp is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by glouyang

There are a set of criterias in order to qualify for a mortgage loan with UOB. Among others, the condo must be freehold, completed or near completion, your annual income must be at least S$100k and your minimum loan quantum must be S$100k so u gotta purchase a condo roughly about 3.5 million baht up base on the maximum loan to value of 70%. The project, location, developer's background also plays a part in the actual LTV they offer you. Let me warn you first the interest rates are currently 7% for loans in SGD and 5.25% for USD.

Other than that, HSBC Premier clients can also approach HSBC for a mortgage loan.
Very very high interests, anyway thanks for your advise bro.
Old 26-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 13
ArmadaE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmadaE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArmadaE is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah... 7% abit high. But still can consider if the unit is right. Must make a trip after all this flooding is over.
Old 26-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
nope..
what most likely will happ is the army will again kaypoh ( already starting to happ )
worst scenario - coup again..
right now its red vs yellow shirt again.. at don mueng
Ok if the floods not affecting chionging areas, then I will still go ahead nx month with my trip... haiz...why these yellow and red shirts cannot leave this fantastic country alone.... flood also must fight....hopefully they can stand together and help Yingluck overcome this
Old 26-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Latest News:

Possible flooding this weekend in Lad Phrao, Sutthisan, Ratchada and Phra Ram 9. So please make sure you have enough water and food to sustain yourself for the duration of the flood.

If you need any first aid, medicine to treat stomach problem/food poisoning, send me a PM and I'll help you as much as I can! I have lots of medication in my refrigerator!

Sukhumvit is still safe from flooding!

Good Luck

Old 27-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Very very high interests, anyway thanks for your advise bro.
Welcome. It's not the highest in the world or region for that matter. We have one of the lowest interest rates in the world. In Vietnam you should be getting 18 to 20%. Indonesia is not too far off from that. Even Malaysia is about 6+% (although if we buy malaysian properties we are getting MLR - 2.3% so effectively about 4%). Australia is about 7+ (although some banks here offer multi-currency loans with lower interest rates).

You get higher yield and potential appreciation in other markets. Pros and cons. It's how you weigh things up.
Old 27-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Latest News:

Possible flooding this weekend in Lad Phrao, Sutthisan, Ratchada and Phra Ram 9. So please make sure you have enough water and food to sustain yourself for the duration of the flood.

If you need any first aid, medicine to treat stomach problem/food poisoning, send me a PM and I'll help you as much as I can! I have lots of medication in my refrigerator!

Sukhumvit is still safe from flooding!

Good Luck
Hi bro in your honest opinion, where is the least flood prone area to stay for a night tomorrow???
Old 27-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

glouyang,

Grand Business Inn, located in Sukhumvit Soi 11, do a website search. Great location, walking distance to Nana, Thermae and Soi Coeboy.

Old 27-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
glouyang,

Grand Business Inn, located in Sukhumvit Soi 11, do a website search. Great location, walking distance to Nana, Thermae and Soi Coeboy.
Thanks. Erm... i just wanna stay dry. Not going to the agogos...
Old 27-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojstemp View Post
Hi, wat the price like for that new 84 stories high condo?.
Farang can buy exclusive?
Ritz Carlton Residences Bkk? about 250,000 baht to 300,000 baht per sqm up. It's not freehold btw so foreigners can actually buy the entire saleable area if they want. Financing thru HSBC.
Old 27-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Bangkok flood worsened

Bangkok flood worsened

[COLOR="Sienna"]The Nation October 27, 2011 11:59 am

As of Thursday's morning, the floodwater has kept on rising in northern and western Bangkok. On Vibhavadi-Rangsit Highway, the inundation has spreaded to Wat Lak Si, located about 200 meters from the Don Muang Tollway ramp.

The water level is about 50 centimeters.

On Phaholyothin Road, the floodwater from Future Park Rangsit shopping mall to Don Mueang Airport continues to rise, shutting down traffic.

The overflowing water has started to inundate Bhumibol Hospital.

A section of earth dyke at Don Mueang Airport collapsed, prompting emergency pumping in order to safeguard the headquarters of Flood Relief Operations Centre.

In Thon Buri, workers still could not complete the repairs of dykes at two major canals, Masawat and Thawee Wattana, due to strong water flow.

The inundation at Wat Puranawas rose to 2.4 meters, prompting emergency evacuation of monks and flood victims residing at the shelter inside the temple.[/COLOR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1