The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

As long as there're quarantine, no tourist will come to Thailand!
They can forget about reviving their tourism industry.
Majority of working people only have 7 - 14days annual leave, who will be willing to spend 7-10days locked up in a hotel? All these Thai ministers need to think harder to come out with a better solution! Don't follow the King who looks high n stoned face perpetually.
Old 22-03-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I think you will be waiting alot longer from the way things are progressing, and it is made worse seems the normal areas of pattaya, soi cowboy, hwai kwang etc has been decimated and may never recover. So even if the conditions you describe eventuate the legions of horney men arriving will find that the pussy they seek has moved on and gone underground.
Eg this girls i met when she working in soi 24 massage now working undergrounds and privately, said unlikely she go back as likes freedom and independence. She makes same money 1300 that she made as part of her share at soi 24
What a cutie.
Care to share contact details ?
Old 24-03-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

see ah tiongs post videos like this makes me boil
cb kias go spread virus around the whole world
mission accomplished then now they go enjoy themselves while rest of the world suffers
Old 24-03-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
he making a living mah. bring his customer go around play and find girls fuck maybe also. High class a bit call him a guide. Low class a bit same same agent or worst pimp. if he got take comms from those redlight biz.

can make a living in thailand and live in thailand is quite make it liao. not everyone can do same him make money like this.
he making a living in thailand?
u mean his job also involve bringing customers go find places to play?
or u mean he go play, make video, then post on youtube to try and make money out of it?
Old 25-03-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Looks like the local and limited tourists still supporting the Thai's entertainnment industry well.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 25-03-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you want to get angry with someone get angry with poster named Jonnyngai
he a old hker, come on sbf find cheong places then go post on PRC forums, with maps and addresses. So if you find next time your fav places is prc invasion, you can put hate on that guy hahah
ya i know some people do it here.
ask for info, go try, then spread the info to make money.
which is one of the reasons why i do not openly share info here anymore.
Only via pm and i must screen the person's account history first.

If spread info for free i still can understand maybe that guy believes in "sharing is caring".
But use our info to make money for themselves is downright unethical.
Old 25-03-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10715 / Power: 24
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you will be waiting alot longer from the way things are progressing, and it is made worse seems the normal areas of pattaya, soi cowboy, hwai kwang etc has been decimated and may never recover. So even if the conditions you describe eventuate the legions of horney men arriving will find that the pussy they seek has moved on and gone underground.
Eg this girls i met when she working in soi 24 massage now working undergrounds and privately, said unlikely she go back as likes freedom and independence. She makes same money 1300 that she made as part of her share at soi 24
isnt this Lucky? met her when she was working in SG 1-2 years back

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 26-03-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
which is one of the reasons why i do not openly share info here anymore.
Only via pm and i must screen the person's account history first.
If spread info for free i still can understand maybe that guy believes in "sharing is caring".

I read the old post in Sammyboy, Hong Kong and Taiwan sites. I also use Chrome Translator to read Japanese p4p sites.
I clip and paste all the important info onto a blank page, then note the locations on the Google map.
High price shops are easy to find due to their bright store signs. Local economy shops with young girls would become expensive if I add the cost of a tour guide to the price.
I do not speak the local language, I only stay with popular tourist accessible shops.
" I post tourist accessible shops for all to see because I want to sabotage some tour guide's business. "

Last edited by Johnnyngai; 26-03-2021 at 02:24 PM.
Old 26-03-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
he a old hker, come on sbf find cheong places then go post on PRC forums, with maps and addresses. So if you find next time your fav places is prc invasion, you can put hate on that guy hahah
I read the old post in Sammyboy, Hong Kong and Taiwan sites. I also use Chrome Translator to read Japanese p4p sites.
I clip and paste all the important info onto a blank page, then note the locations on the Google map.
High price shops are easy to find due to their bright store signs. Local economy shops with young girls would become expensive if I add the cost of a tour guide to the price.
I do not speak the local language, I only stay with popular tourist accessible shops.
" I post tourist accessible shops for all to see because I want to sabotage some tour guide's business. "
Old 28-03-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Xiaoxiami00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was staying in Thailand for a short while a few years back. Although I speak a little of Thai, but I can’t read. Any tips to find freelancer, as those dek website are mostly in Thai laungauge.
Old 28-03-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxiami00 View Post
I was staying in Thailand for a short while a few years back. Although I speak a little of Thai, but I can’t read. Any tips to find freelancer, as those dek website are mostly in Thai laungauge.
haizz.....
dont know how to help you, if you dont even know how to use google translate......
Old 28-03-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Xiaoxiami00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
haizz.....
dont know how to help you, if you dont even know how to use google translate......
Hmmm... Maybe it is my issue, I don’t find google translate easy to translate English to Thai. I can speak but when I translate I don’t find it close to what I would chat verbally in Thai.
Old 29-03-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaoxiami00 View Post
Hmmm... Maybe it is my issue, I don’t find google translate easy to translate English to Thai. I can speak but when I translate I don’t find it close to what I would chat verbally in Thai.
yes its not perfect translation
but broken version would also help
is like non english speaker, speaking broken english to you
you would still be able to understand most of it

retype this in broken english form as example:

yes, translation no good
but it help
i english no good, i speak english to you
you understand?

if you want to check if it translates correctly, double translate in the app to check
Double translate = translate english to thai, copy the thai translation, change translation from thai to english and paste back the translated thai
edit as required
Old 29-03-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Can pm some Jap p4p sites
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1