The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-08-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutcase21 View Post
Hi fellow samsters i need some informational help, can tell me is there anyway to get contraceptive pill on a sunday for a maid at this period in sg? tyvm for any information cheers.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 17-08-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrZq07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Lucky plaza
Old 17-08-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Chattting a girl on MiChat, she mention she is from malaysia. She is hotel base now in sg, quote her service 1hour $80, 2 hours $130, 3 hours $180. Sounds too good to be true
Scam. Once u reach there they ask u to pay $50 google card.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried velvet already?
Old 17-08-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
I like how u list ur wishlist haha. very interesting AHH 😜
Lolz thx

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 17-08-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 17
blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
That’s show u are a keyboard warrior only talk no action. Give me money $500. Don’t have don’t talk too much disgrace ur father. I think ur daughter will be the same as ur wife a prosititue
You got no family no wife becos no one want to marry u. Who wants to marry a ugly fat loser. Next time mati also nobody want to hold funeral for you. Sad sad pooor loser hahaha
Old 18-08-2020, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24 View Post
You got no family no wife becos no one want to marry u. Who wants to marry a ugly fat loser. Next time mati also nobody want to hold funeral for you. Sad sad pooor loser hahaha
so u clearly are ignoring me and the rest telling u to stop writing crap and fcking move on. hayhay didnt even reply u, but u still are going on and on. i’ll say this one last time, no one gives a fuck.

putting u on ignore list since u clearly not listening to any of us non-hayhay users. nothing more than useless bigmouth who contribute nothing useful here. i’ve had it with u and ur clones’ nonsense for almost a year on this thread. it’s already 2020, and u still writing the same thing again and again. arent u bored or something.
Old 18-08-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Who let the dogs out again?!
Old 18-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 16
kazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to behold

Run!!
Old 18-08-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazer View Post

Run!!
Y need run? U will not be the first n the last to screw her. Just enjoy screwing and when she only let u pay before screw then break off.
Old 18-08-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Xian Sia.. did VC with one of the maids I jioing and her face abit cui.. keep act shy and dun want dirty talk somemore.. but I just want some free pussy so I shall endure.. hope the sex is worth my time KC-ing..

Any bros with similar experience?
Old 18-08-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 16
kazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Y need run? U will not be the first n the last to screw her. Just enjoy screwing and when she only let u pay before screw then break off.
too much headache & annoying
Old 18-08-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
Xian Sia.. did VC with one of the maids I jioing and her face abit cui.. keep act shy and dun want dirty talk somemore.. but I just want some free pussy so I shall endure.. hope the sex is worth my time KC-ing..

Any bros with similar experience?
Bro, last time I first start met old maid, get to screw, I happy like strike lottery. So boastful I get to screw maids lol. But now only I go for better look n young ones, too many lair maids to choose as I get cheated before also. Overall, I can say all maids go raw n can screw except some they have bf, they scare other say her flirt. Want free pussy must endure n be humble, follow everywhere they go n show u like them n then after Screw till tired liao, heck care la.
Old 18-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Scam. Once u reach there they ask u to pay $50 google card.
now they follow ah tiong style

nvr tell them method out liao
Old 18-08-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
too much headache & annoying
Can make it type? Can pass to bros! This is call passing the headache
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1