The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-08-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Chattting a girl on MiChat, she mention she is from malaysia. She is hotel base now in sg, quote her service 1hour $80, 2 hours $130, 3 hours $180. Sounds too good to be true
bro can share or expose infor here
Old 16-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24 View Post
Now U become beggar ah. Give u 500 haha. U say so much still nothing that show how miserable u are dun waste my time . KHGG
my baby come back and fuck your babe rojana - otherwise she will fuck around, dont fight here outside. i dont want see you go jail again

1. Lao Er Ge
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Clone Gang has 5 Donor Zapper accounts with power of 64-69pts, and one gang zap can deduct about 350pts
Old 16-08-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 5
Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24Ma View Post
my baby come back and fuck your babe rojana - otherwise she will fuck around, dont fight here outside. i dont want see you go jail again
I find this loser only talk. He can write very well but no action
Old 16-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24 View Post
Now U become beggar ah. Give u 500 haha. U say so much still nothing that show how miserable u are dun waste my time . KHGG
for goodness sake, its been 1 year already since u and ur other clones are talking crap to hayhay. move on already lah, seriously. no one give a fck abt watever problem u have with hayhay and vice versa.
Old 16-08-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 5
Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
for goodness sake, its been 1 year already since u and ur other clones are talking crap to hayhay. move on already lah, seriously. no one give a fck abt watever problem u have with hayhay and vice versa.
Well said, why use so many clone don’t dare to take on hayhay 1 2 1
Old 16-08-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

How old already still want to fight, can MODs do something about these people spamming the forum with hate. Here to read about Screwing maids, thank you.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Squabbling like maids. Get a room lah you two. Suck a bangla dick or something.

This room is for screwing maids not about two petty dickheads.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Chattting a girl on MiChat, she mention she is from malaysia. She is hotel base now in sg, quote her service 1hour $80, 2 hours $130, 3 hours $180. Sounds too good to be true
Definitely too good to be true. Just test water ask them if they take cash. If they say no it's a scam for sure.
Old 16-08-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
jalan besar?

Quote:
Old 16-08-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Anyone with experience with maid that ask you go her place because she got no off day, but employers not around? Would you dare to go?
Old 16-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds like a scam. Tell her only CoD no other payment methods. No photos exchange and no meet somewhere else or talk to whatever agent. Only straight to the room for service and payment. Everything else is a strict NO.
Old 16-08-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 17
Nutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to behold

Hi fellow samsters i need some informational help, can tell me is there anyway to get contraceptive pill on a sunday for a maid at this period in sg? tyvm for any information cheers.
Old 16-08-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 17
blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doingfine View Post
Well said, why use so many clone don’t dare to take on hayhay 1 2 1
Cos I give u one u will go icu. As for that loser he will call his petain mum to come offer her pussy for free
Old 16-08-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Anyone with experience with maid that ask you go her place because she got no off day, but employers not around? Would you dare to go?
Lol better not la. Kenna caught spf will get involved one. Who knows got cctv in the house and u might have u next 30s of fame on Lianhe Wanbao. Push for hotel bro. Safer for all

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 17-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bond0069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Sounds like a scam. Tell her only CoD no other payment methods. No photos exchange and no meet somewhere else or talk to whatever agent. Only straight to the room for service and payment. Everything else is a strict NO.
Try asking for her mobile too,will not give you and will ask yours instead(even if give you they don't answer) enough of all these scams tactics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1