The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-06-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Good Find Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
Alright guys here is my take on this point: Some pinays won't ask for money long term but you know what? she actually wants a boyfriend to take her out regularly, buy her dinner from time to time and medicine when she becomes sick - so she can save up from her own salary as much as possible, pinays LOVE IT when they go out and have fun and eat for free... their eyes pop like a child in Disneyland haha

Again: they want to have fun and go out with out spending a dime so they can save money on their own....how to do that? GET A BOYFRIEND!!
And boyz for every dinner you buy them you better get that value back in pu$$y currency hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Yes....but it's everywhere the same, not just Filipina. If constantly thinking about $$ and value for money than were is the fun?
If you feel she ask for more than just slightly let it slip off your hands without big words. Text less, do bigger breaks between messages, she understands non-verbal, I'm sure her sensors are extremely fine tuned on this. If she still occasionally desire you, can still meet her until it's getting silent forever.
Most Of The Maids Are Like That But Slowly They'll Want Something Back

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 20-06-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
aprilta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Pinays cunning one. Wun ask upfront later slowly ask
Couldn't agree more!
Old 20-06-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Good Find Bro

Most Of The Maids Are Like That But Slowly They'll Want Something Back
Speaking from experience wor
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 21-06-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Alright guys here is my take on this point: Some pinays won't ask for money long term but you know what? she actually wants a boyfriend to take her out regularly, buy her dinner from time to time and medicine when she becomes sick - so she can save up from her own salary as much as possible, pinays LOVE IT when they go out and have fun and eat for free... their eyes pop like a child in Disneyland haha

Again: they want to have fun and go out with out spending a dime so they can save money on their own....how to do that? GET A BOYFRIEND!!
And boyz for every dinner you buy them you better get that value back in pu$$y currency hehe
U too naive. And you are not the only ‘boyfriend’
Old 21-06-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moomoo50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm interesting stuff...
Old 21-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
up u back loh lolxxx
Upped u 13 pts too, bro.
Old 21-06-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
U too naive. And you are not the only ‘boyfriend’
No bro, some of my fb maids are belong to these type, they dont ask me for money after bonk, but i will buy them foods or some groceries and top up on their ezlink card as I understand their salary are not much and they have a lot of commitment back in phlp or indon, such as family allowance to put foods on the table, their kids school fees, parents medicine, house loan or land loan....etc, and once a while i will give them some allowance, not much but they will be so happy, u can see their smile on the face...and I believe these few of them are committed to me and only...u can sensed & felt it on how the ways they treated u and talked to u.
and of course some of my other bf maids I not so sure whether I am their only one but i just happy to bonk them too....
while those always asked for money, I will stop chatting them and ignored them....i will send a strong msg across to them....I not their ATM.
Old 21-06-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 5
JasonThe13th is one of the Best!JasonThe13th is one of the Best!JasonThe13th is one of the Best!

just got to know this filipina maid..matured looking yet very chio to me, slender with ass to kill, shit thing is she stay same block with me, different floor though. very friendly and so far we spoke a bit 3 times already. twice at lift lobby and once at mamak shop nearby...

thought of asking for her number, but worry if her boss (aka my block neighbor), and worse still my missus gets to know.. sure problem... big problem... i kinda feel that she's the horny type.. maybe to me the way she looks quite seductive, and bite her lips a little etc... from the few times little convo I had with her..

Any bros ever experience sumtin like this before? any advice?
Old 21-06-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

no advice but sharing from my own experience.

Don't think of fishing with just one rod or hook. Cast a net & hope to get as many as possible then select.

My closest was a maid from my opposite unit. Bought her some CDs when I went Jakarta for a work trip & started letting me auto roam. Didn't get a chance to go further as he left for work in HK. In HK the maids stay out. She asked me to come visit her but i thought laychay lah...

Good thing was when she left she passed my contact to her friend. Her friend was a sex addict. She was looking after an aged person & would sneak out after midnite. I would drive over to her house & pick her up & proceed to a nearby mscp for action until 4am. Only problem was I worked office hours & was damn shack the next day. Later she found out she was going to be sent back the following week & that's when she asked me to shoot inside her. Had a couple of memorable rounds.

Even now around my neighbourhood & anywhere I find myself, I go around saying "hi" & acknowledging maids. Some I can say "susu besar", "puntat sedap" or "you look damn sexy today", some I just smile at. you never know wat you are gonna get, so keep trying.... some bros here have much more contacts & experience to share...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonThe13th View Post
just got to know this filipina maid..matured looking yet very chio to me, slender with ass to kill, shit thing is she stay same block with me, different floor though. very friendly and so far we spoke a bit 3 times already. twice at lift lobby and once at mamak shop nearby...

thought of asking for her number, but worry if her boss (aka my block neighbor), and worse still my missus gets to know.. sure problem... big problem... i kinda feel that she's the horny type.. maybe to me the way she looks quite seductive, and bite her lips a little etc... from the few times little convo I had with her..

Any bros ever experience sumtin like this before? any advice?
Old 21-06-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
no advice but sharing from my own experience.

Don't think of fishing with just one rod or hook. Cast a net & hope to get as many as possible then select.

My closest was a maid from my opposite unit. Bought her some CDs when I went Jakarta for a work trip & started letting me auto roam. Didn't get a chance to go further as he left for work in HK. In HK the maids stay out. She asked me to come visit her but i thought laychay lah...

Good thing was when she left she passed my contact to her friend. Her friend was a sex addict. She was looking after an aged person & would sneak out after midnite. I would drive over to her house & pick her up & proceed to a nearby mscp for action until 4am. Only problem was I worked office hours & was damn shack the next day. Later she found out she was going to be sent back the following week & that's when she asked me to shoot inside her. Had a couple of memorable rounds.

Even now around my neighbourhood & anywhere I find myself, I go around saying "hi" & acknowledging maids. Some I can say "susu besar", "puntat sedap" or "you look damn sexy today", some I just smile at. you never know wat you are gonna get, so keep trying.... some bros here have much more contacts & experience to share...
Why she asked you shoot inside? She want to have your child?
Old 21-06-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

cos before dat we were afraid of pregnancy so I would always withdraw before cum & cum in her mouth instead....

but come to think of it, I didn't quite consider much why she asked me to shoot inside... I thought it was because of the above.... I mean I didn't think further/deeper since she was leaving SG already.

but she was always thinking about sex, all the time even when on the phone with me. She shared previously that her maid friend also had a bf that would bang her until her pussy bled but her friend didn't mind cos she was bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Honey View Post
Why she asked you shoot inside? She want to have your child?
Old 21-06-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

It has been some time back.

I don't think she is back in SG. But if she is, then go luck to fellow bros....

Old 21-06-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light
Quick story

They ask which view you miss the most during Covid situation?
my answer:

broz, when it comes to pinays the quality is always there, you just have to dig deep enough and make the effort, dating apps made it easy but face to face approach works like a charm trust me, if you don't have the courage to ask a pinay for her number then you haven't been rejected enough in your life, i don't like stepping up to a girl who is standing alone and try to get her digits, its always awkward and girls are triggered and quick to reject in this situation - and its a low class bangla shit move anyways i hate it - . The easiest (and my favorite) targets from my experience are the ones you already have a frame of conversation to begin with, in which you are a customer and she is a provider of a service, (you kind of get the upper hand in this situation)... like a store clerk/cashier/hotel worker/Hair stylist.. etc, any situation where the pinay has to call you ''sir'' is an excellent situation,, the above photos are for a girl who worked at a Patchi store in Ngee Ann City (i believe the shop is closed now dunno) i went to pickup chocolate for a friend who got promotion at work as a gift, i ask for her to help to choose as i'm clueless when it comes to chocolates (i'm actually an expert but asked for her help so i can make my way into convo and establish a connection), and then casually asked for her number.. she said the usual line '' oh sorry we are not allowed to give personal numbers to customers'' and there comes my magic move, a personal business card, you got to have a business card if you want to pick up hot pinays, gave her the card and asked her to text me when she gets off work if she feels like it no pressure,, i get out of the store feeling okay about myself even if she doesn't text me cuz i gave it a shot anyways... and guess what... by the end of the day i get a text from her saying "did your friend like the chocolate??"

3 days of texting and 2 dates later, and i get to be ballz deep down her nice razor-shaved pussy..
Life is good when you have courage guys, cant wait to be back in the game again

cheerzz
Old 21-06-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quick story

Quote:
my answer:

3 days of texting and 2 dates later, and i get to be ballz deep down her nice razor-shaved pussy..

cheerzz
Nice a Little Meaty One Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quick story

Quote:
my answer:

cheerzz
Your last line is da best bro. You are right stores have a rule for staff not to give out their contact nos to customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1