The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-04-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Hotels will be closed I think. Fuck your maid bitch at home.
Who's home?😂
Old 03-04-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Now if given a maid to fuck, also cannot already. They must stay at home, cannot meet others. I wondering how these naughty maids can tahan no sex for one month
Will they turn to their sir, or the neighbors to quench the urge
Some wives don't give sex, n now no ktv gal to play, no club to hug gals, no ml, no FL, no maids to screw.
Old 04-04-2020, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 15
cunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to behold

At time everyone got to face the facts and life goes on.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

You still got a pair of hands
Old 04-04-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

will be meeting my sex slave helper the whole day tmr. last few bonks before the restrictions. heng ar
Old 04-04-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Remember ask her suck out to the very last drip. One month no maids, life going be hard for the month.
Those who has neighbor maids, shiok, when she goes marketing, can invite her sneak in room to have quickly.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Wah so hotel all closed already nxt week die lah hahahaha.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Wah so hotel all closed already nxt week die lah hahahaha.
Choose staircase bro😁
Old 04-04-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Now if given a maid to fuck, also cannot already. They must stay at home, cannot meet others. I wondering how these naughty maids can tahan no sex for one month
Will they turn to their sir, or the neighbors to quench the urge
Some wives don't give sex, n now no ktv gal to play, no club to hug gals, no ml, no FL, no maids to screw.
Only option to choose threesome with his boss and boss wife. 🤣
Old 04-04-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Old 04-04-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro gn007sg

good one.

up you 15 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Old 04-04-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Only option to choose threesome with his boss and boss wife. ��
Sometimes i imagine if a maid work in a house with a family n 2son. The sir, like the maid, screw tired already, pass to the the first son to play n same he say he like her. After few months screw, tired, the 2nd son, say like the maid n they together n screw for few month until the maid contract ends n transfer her out. Or if she's good, let relative with many son take over. So, cos all the men like her, to her she is in a r/s, so nothing wrong.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

My maid Fuck buddy
Old 04-04-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

ask her to take pic before i go down to meet her gave her a hard anal fuck and cum inside her mouth and swallow all
Old 04-04-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Sometimes i imagine if a maid work in a house with a family n 2son. The sir, like the maid, screw tired already, pass to the the first son to play n same he say he like her. After few months screw, tired, the 2nd son, say like the maid n they together n screw for few month until the maid contract ends n transfer her out. Or if she's good, let relative with many son take over. So, cos all the men like her, to her she is in a r/s, so nothing wrong. :
Like That Passing Baton .. Sounds Like Sperm Bro's Or Sperm Relatives

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1