The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

5 more days
Old 09-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanbo View Post
Hi Guys,

For the first time I joined the maids club, it never occur to me this will happen.

It started last Wed when I was bored at work and decided to use the People nearby function on wechat. Looked through the list & saw a lady who looks like from Philipines, with 1 pic that shows her braless in her blouse. Thought should be a naughty one. Decided to send a message to befriend.

After a few hours she responded and we started chatting. It began from normal things like her dog, home, employers etc. till we ended with a good night. She is a maid with no off days and she only has short period of time to leave house to buy things nearby.

The next day, we continued chatting till I ask her what does she do in her free time while at work. That is when she told me she Play Herself, everything changed from then. We started chatting dirty and one thing led to another.

Long story short, We arranged to meet on the third day night for a quick Hi and bye. But when I met her, got her to come to my car to chat a bit, it led to some frenching and it got her really wet. She sat on me and rubba rubba, I reached for my CD in the car, put it on and she rode me cowgirl. After she came, she BBBJ me till I unloaded totally into her mouth. She asked for some water and swallowed my armies with it. Chat awhile more and bid goodnight.

This is a keeper for awhile and see how it goes along.

Still cannot believe my luck on this.
lucky boy, and welcome
Old 09-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Edited by Eddie Tan

Last edited by ET; 11-05-2017 at 09:37 AM.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

PM me your WeChat id if you are keen.

Last edited by sleepy80; 07-02-2020 at 09:24 AM.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post

For those bros who had maid experience and photos to share can join our maid sharing WeChat group. PM me your WeChat id if you are keen.
The 2nd photo cannot load and cannot see at all.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Lunch time take five
Old 09-05-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jay2968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

For those bros who had maid experience and photos to share can join our maid sharing WeChat group. PM me your WeChat id if you are keen.
Please add me Jay2968
Old 09-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
zackiro3979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Been livin in CCK bto for 2 years, and I've been trying to fish but had no luck until recently.

Last week caught a glimpse of this busty meaty indon milf while she was walking the dog.

She's 1.5m, wearing a red top with revealing cleavage, clad in denim shorts, long haired and light make up.

Did I mention she was busty? Shes at least between B-C cupper. Her thighs were meaty and there is a rose tattoo on her right thigh.

Approached her, and asked for her number with success!... =D

The following day, whatsapped her to meet up at the void deck, we chat and chat and the topic became erotic.

She even mentioned she haven't been with a man for a really long time.

So I did an impulse thing...

Well, I am sexually too active... I kept videos and photos of me and my wife having raunchy erotic sex. It actually turns me on if someone watched our sexcapades.

So I showed her our vids and pics.

Her mood changed, there is this permanent smirk of interest on her face as she leaned nearer to me.

Her eyes gleamed and I could literally hear her panting.

So I grab her hand, look into her eyes and say,

"Come lets go..."

Public sex was a big turn on for me too, so I brought her up to the highest floor staircase that has a door and started locking our tongues.

Our hands outstretched over our bodies interlocked into 1.

Took off our top, pants and let her sit on the steps while I rammed my hard 6 inch cock into her dripping wet pussy. (Well I did bring a condom).

Her eyes shut while her body asynced to the plowing movement made by me.

I whispered in her ear to turn ard and lean her butt towards me - for me to do a doggy on her.

This lasted for a good 15 mins before I unload.

Her hair was a mess and her body was covered in my love kisses.

Damned...

We kissed one more time, and parted our ways and I gave her $50 as a token of appreciation.

She then whispered in my ear,

"I like the video of u and ur wife... wah ur wife butt big... we do that one day..."

She was referring to the video of my wife riding on me, cladding a kimono outfit and a pair of blue thongs.

So I cleaned up and got home. Then it was round 2...

...to be continued...
Old 09-05-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Bro add me. CapheKid
Waiting for so long to be in the group chat. But up till now no have
Old 09-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lanbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanbo View Post
Will try to post some pictures she sent to me soon. While I figure out how to.
As promised! Hope this works

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...fd27c65188.png

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...8b3b943ea7.png

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...bc8ca232be.png

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...72d5264dbe.jpg
Old 09-05-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Wah your photos all so big ah
Old 09-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Tml holiday but lonely dick
Must wait until this sunday
Old 09-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Tomorrow maid also holiday ?
Old 09-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lanbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol, sorry ah.

Thought resize already easier for bros to download. Because personally don't like those overly large files that can take ages load at times.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential

wow. so juicy ah? make me want eat for her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1