The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 04-08-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interested09 View Post
Bros. Have you heard of cecilia/joanne go by the name of candy before? Saw someone a few days ago exactly looking like how everyone has described her. Heels, slim and very good body for her age. She asked me how i found the place , she asked "internet"? Maybe thats why she gave a different name. Asked twice and she said Candy again.

Also she shared her working times and its similar to how all the bros have described her working times here.

Great body though. Very well kept for her age.
Does she offer FJ or just HJ? If only HJ its most likely cecilia/joanne
Old 04-08-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
Interested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInterested09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Does she offer FJ or just HJ? If only HJ its most likely cecilia/joanne

HJ only. its her then. Description fits.
Old 05-08-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
iRonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there a while ago and many of them was available at that time. Only Dr Joyce and Linda had their doors closed while the rest was available. Business is exceptionally slow today as the previous few days had more crowd while I was there.
Sherry's door was closed but she is inside. Wonder why the newspaper wasn't wedged at the door though. I didn't walk in and approach her as I've been rejected by her too many times already, sick of that feeling as she's the only one WL left in this thread that I've not tried before (other than 66 who's so mysterious). Will ely try to up her someday. Reckon not anytime soon, but someday, just someday I will. *any old timers that can intro me to her, I'll be thankful and maybe a red packet too hahaha*
Old 06-08-2020, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interested09 View Post
Bros. Have you heard of cecilia/joanne go by the name of candy before? Saw someone a few days ago exactly looking like how everyone has described her. Heels, slim and very good body for her age. She asked me how i found the place , she asked "internet"? Maybe thats why she gave a different name. Asked twice and she said Candy again.

Also she shared her working times and its similar to how all the bros have described her working times here.

Great body though. Very well kept for her age.
That's a new one now for the books. Candy
Old 06-08-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just left the place. Today Connie wasn’t ard. Called her and she said she had not reached yet. Can’t wait for her so went ard looking for grannies over there that I’ve yet to bonk. Meanwhile avoiding Angie. Found 1 really old granny in black sitting at the chair near the salon. She was aslp and heard me walking past. Asked if I wanted massage. Rejected as she looked very frail. Haha. After which another granny dressed in pink walked by and asked if I wanted massage. Went with her as I’ve not had her before.

Entered the salon and she started with the massage. To my surprise, her massage was even better than Connie’s one. She exerted the right amount of strength and at the right places. Cracking some of the bones on my back as well. Entire massage took abt 15mins or so. Longer than most of the WLs here.

After done with my back, here comes the much awaited part. Asked what kinda service I wanted and I wanted the full service. Discussed the price and agreed. Started with her running the tips of her fingers from my legs till my chest. Caressing me throughout till my 2nd IC started having reaction. Or erection in this case. Haha. She asked if she could suck my 2nd IC and said it looked very clean. I can see her goin up and down with it in her mouth. Meanwhile her hands were still caressing my body. Almost blew it in her. That’s when she asked me to fuck her as she said my 2nd IC is very hard. Asked her to lie down and started bonking her. Her boobs were at least a C cup. Very round and firm for her age. Stared playing with her breast while I drove her hard. It’s as if she knew I was staring at her boobs, she started closing in both of her arms and squeezing them both, making it looked bigger and was bouncing off her chest while I fucker her harder. I can hear a slight moan coming frm her. Started pulling her closer to me while I play with her boobs with both of my hands. They were so smooth n soft. Her pussy had very little hair and her skin was fair. Downside, she was not chubby enough for my liking but her skin and boobs made up for it. She was wet too. I didn’t see her putting any lub prior the session and I had no prob sliding into her. After abt 5 mins of thrusting, I finally blew my load on her. She cleaned me up and got my 2nd IC washed before paying her. Left a happy man.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

is Dr Cindy still in JSP?
Old 06-08-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Decided to visit in afternoon this week and did not see much ladies so I decided to try this lady in pink top with jeans like jacket and bob goldish hair. I skipped the massage and went straight to FJ. Was disappointed cos throughout the session she kept panicking as tho someone will knock down her door. End up I kept losing my hardness but managed to blow my load still.

While dressing up she kept saying if we went to the other unit its more safer but I was too pissed to even care. $50 wasted but I've learned my lesson to not rtf her again. . . .Even Angie is better imho
Old 07-08-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Went down to JSP for my maiden jalan jalan. Told myself to try step out of my comfort zone, push my boundaries and try something extreme. Saw five ladies at Lvl 4, dunno who is who. But the sight of them made me jumped back to my comfort zone again. They were too much for my appetite. I really think our gov should do so more for the pioneer and merdeka generations.

Not a wasted trip though as I chanced upon a slim, busty and seductive lady near Lvl 1 toilet. Told me her name was Vivi and I had her for lunch.

PS: There is only 1 toilet at Lvl1, Vivi shop is on the left as you exit the toilet and walk back to the mall.

Last edited by barrysteakfries; 07-08-2020 at 02:31 PM.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

walked around 4th floor this afternoon for a quick tour.

only 3 ladies called out to me and asked me if i want a massage.

1) granny from a shop on the left side after coming up from the escalator
2) salon girl near toilet
3) lady from a shop on the right side corridor after the escalator,

no time to hang around for a massage as i had to rush for another appointment. will re-explore this 4th floor once i have some free time. And will try to access from the carpark entrance instead of the escalator as mentioned by some bros here.

Last edited by biostar; 10-08-2020 at 03:45 PM.
Old 09-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute

Level 4 - Walking in from the Car park entrance straight into Thai alley - On the left hand side (a few units before Linda's unit), there is a ML. Is she Thai or local? Any Bros, got any info? Thanks
Old 09-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Went down to JSP for my maiden jalan jalan. Told myself to try step out of my comfort zone, push my boundaries and try something extreme. Saw five ladies at Lvl 4, dunno who is who. But the sight of them made me jumped back to my comfort zone again. They were too much for my appetite. I really think our gov should do so more for the pioneer and merdeka generations.

Not a wasted trip though as I chanced upon a slim, busty and seductive lady near Lvl 1 toilet. Told me her name was Vivi and I had her for lunch.

PS: There is only 1 toilet at Lvl1, Vivi shop is on the left as you exit the toilet and walk back to the mall.
don't mind share what's the damage pls?
Old 10-08-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post

Vivi is great value for money, 80 for FJ and she's so much younger than those upstairs. She is a seasoned veteran, she said she work in parklane for many years and briefly in fortune centre before moving to jsp.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
Vivi is great value for money, 80 for FJ and she's so much younger than those upstairs. She is a seasoned veteran, she said she work in parklane for many years and briefly in fortune centre before moving to jsp.
You help her or sabo her?
Old 10-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
is Dr Cindy still in JSP?
Yes. Still at JS. Same shop
Old 10-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMan View Post
Level 4 - Walking in from the Car park entrance straight into Thai alley - On the left hand side (a few units before Linda's unit), there is a ML. Is she Thai or local? Any Bros, got any info? Thanks
She is Thai. Friendly and fairly decent massage. Service wise also fairly good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1