The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2020, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5594 / Power: 6
sammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Really wasted Helen does not do massage or waxing

Last edited by sammyrocks; 09-08-2020 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-08-2020, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
L is a typical ah lian OL. Her waxing is not as good as M in imho

However, her play factor is high. 4G confirm ok, take off bra also ok de. M so far quite clean but she is a sweet girl.

If any of the brothers see L in two piece attire, meaning top and bottom, means you cannot push far.

But if you happen to see her in a one piece dress, ho seh liao! Tell her you need to touch her boobs and she will take off the one piece dress. So left her bra and panties. Remove the bra, and she is left with one piece. Hehe. How to remove the last piece? It is up to you to do so, and chemistry applies la. Please be a gentleman and do not force her to do anything. U can try to push the boundary, but if she decline, then means no chemistry.

I successfully removed before, and she is super wet when u lick or touch her. She shiver and her face is flushed and she has heavy breathing. I think she orgasmed too. No smell down there, eat her till damn shiok. It is kinky to know both of us are not wearing anything. hahahah. I leave it at this point and the rest, u guys imagine or go try it out

Whatever it is, treat her with respect and she will treat u well too. It is both ways.
Don’t know why someone keep saying her pussy got foul smell. I also painted till very song. Must be tio reject already buay song.
Old 09-08-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

Is E still around in AMK? Cant seem to get her WA reply.

wishlist 1. Double barrel handjob
2. Bbbj cim with Pinoy maid 3. Footjob
Old 09-08-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyrocks View Post
Bro, the Malaysian is Helen. She does not do waxing or massage. You can book her for facial. I also hope that she can massage for me.
I see. Thank you for the info!
Old 09-08-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
I came at 7pm today. M called to ask me want push to 8pm or not but I don’t want. Want go eat dinner liao. The only thing i want to hiam is M has long finger nail leh. I feel it doesn’t help when she do the sensual massage on your body.. can feel the nails when it brush again the groin which i felt not comfortable.

The Malaysian girl looks more appealing than M. Lol
Maybe can do double fly, one do waxing while the other one do facial lol
Old 09-08-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
after the services i walked out i am sure one of my $50 note disappeared.
Sorry to hear that bro. Did you lose the $50 in BMC or elsewhere? If at BMC I also must be careful liao

Oh, you came at 7pm ah, then I dont think I heard you. I probably heard someone else when they entered the shop at 5.30pm
Old 09-08-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
TripleAce has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Please share L contact
Old 09-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Sorry to hear that bro. Did you lose the $50 in BMC or elsewhere? If at BMC I also must be careful liao

Oh, you came at 7pm ah, then I dont think I heard you. I probably heard someone else when they entered the shop at 5.30pm
At another place. Is either i got distracted when paying entrance fee or i left my belongings at my assigned cubicle but went another room shower. Definitely, not at M because I paid by nets. When i go other place i still know i got 5 pieces of $50 in my wallet. Come out of the shop after service i count i left 1 $50 nia.
Old 09-08-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
At another place. Is either i got distracted when paying entrance fee or i left my belongings at my assigned cubicle but went another room shower. Definitely, not at M because I paid by nets. When i go other place i still know i got 5 pieces of $50 in my wallet. Come out of the shop after service i count i left 1 $50 nia.
They got cctv, ask them check lor
Old 09-08-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
They got cctv, ask them check lor
Not important already because I also can’t sure about how it happens. Just a kind reminder to be alert for all bros when cheonging.
Old 09-08-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kaixing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to try L service, seems she is the only one in the shop
Old 09-08-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Interested to know too
For me, L & E special is up to you to give, they never mentioned any amount.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
S went back to China as she has found a carrot head. I still keep in contact with her. Wasted she is the best out of the 3 with great tits, service and nice face. Loves to cock tease u and caress your cock. Waxing is paining but much much relaxing with her soft sensual touch. Had a while time with her

L dressed sexily. Manage to strip her after waxing and finger her till her pussy is damn wet. Didn’t follow up as the shop is not conducive. Heard L service is unpredictable but so far ok for me. Choose the room with shower and there will be more happening

E has bigger tits but her face is so so. Skills I feel much better than L and service is better and more humble

J is at Bukit Merah. Biggest tits out of the 4. Really gentle and quite good at teasing. However she don’t give HJ anymore. Heard getting married or bf don’t like. Apparently don’t need the $$$. Really wasted because she is quite pretty and have DD cup tits.
Actually S still in SG la. If im not wrong, she have a own shop and menu wise simlar to AE
Old 09-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

anyone manage to find out where is S new shop?[/QUOTE]

S new shop is in Amk
Old 09-08-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Wow seriously????

Any kind bros can share S contact pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread