The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Jin sad this place, got more shops than parklane and PPC but so little customers. My first time here.

Quite good for milf lovers, I saw a chio skinny fairly young milf wearing a pink elegant dress at lv2 (main entrance level, probably the skinniest one in the building) and another GND looker at lv1. Level 4 got one whole row of milf cai for you to choose. Not many lookers, but more fun and selection to explore than PPC and parklane, altho without the fun catcalling of OT.

But this place too far away from me, walk from mrt so sweaty so I didn't feel comfortable to visit any shop. The elegant skinny one at lv1 looks tasty. Hope this place don't die, got time I'll come again.

Ps: went to space@kovan but all close. Some like moving out alreadym damn sad...
Old 07-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Ps: went to space@kovan but all close. Some like moving out alreadym damn sad...
kanna raided like 2 or 3 weeks ago. Why you walk from MRT? can take bus mah.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
oops if that's the case then th one I went is level 4, lol.. btw Lisa is which stop ah. u tell me number or near where can le when I free I go scout.. I did saw 1 quite busty but she doesn't seem interested in getting ppl always looking at phone as compared to the other milf pulling ppl in
PRC Lisa is beside the Computex. wahhaha. She is up for anything. You want her to kick your balls also can. Butt fuck you also can.

Which busty you talking about?
Old 07-08-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

The hygiene level of this place is absymal.... No adjoined toilets, no proper change of pillow cases and bedsheets, dont even know how they wash or do they even wash at all? Theres ZERO syts here and the milfs are like at least 40 with one infamous gilf lurking around at level 2. I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone unless you into older milfs bordering to gilf category. Ya you have been warned..
Old 08-08-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppage View Post
The hygiene level of this place is absymal.... No adjoined toilets, no proper change of pillow cases and bedsheets, dont even know how they wash or do they even wash at all? Theres ZERO syts here and the milfs are like at least 40 with one infamous gilf lurking around at level 2. I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone unless you into older milfs bordering to gilf category. Ya you have been warned..
They got change bedsheet. They have a washing service with some washing company. They will put all the bedsheet inside a BIG bag and the washing company will collect them and give them the washed bedsheet. You don't see doesn't mean they don't change or wash.

Sometime SYT is nice, but some milf know how to tease you.

Milf can make you buay tahan, Syt can let you buay tahan.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
The milfs are all well maintained, especially Lily. She sounds like local singaporean or malaysian. Can anyone confirm?
China lady. Not local. Their figure is way much better than local ladies.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
akam1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried the lady at L2, just outside the toilet...
Old 08-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Wah why this thread become alive again? The last i went was like dead town. That was before Covid.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Wah why this thread become alive again? The last i went was like dead town. That was before Covid.
Like u say, “before COVID”. It’s about Supply and demand.....times are bad so have to re-explore old hunting ground. Moreover, this place do have some good milf. Only issue is the hygiene....lack of shower facilities.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 15
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Went there around 12noon to check around. nothin much attract me except for one lady at level looks good to me but the shop signboard stated as manicure etc. didn’t approach her.

Then leave the building and walk to the next building beside a shop with curtain setup. one ML greeted me as i was. checking but the ML doesn’t attract me too. tall with a tatto on her chest. turn me off

next walk across the bridge and check the other shop. the ML looks like Viet with nice pair of boobs greeted me but i didn’t ON as i wanted to see an other option

finally walk to the Yio Chu kang side with that role oh shop houses with lots of MSsage shops but lately kenna raided
saw a milf PRC walking out from one of the shop so i just k k chat with her. she just knock off and wanted to go back. i propose her for BJ in my car at $70. she hesitate a while ty i keep KC her ...then ON. bingo. the rest history la. she also
mention the shop there now mostly operate in night hours to avoid xxxxx
Old 08-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
Went there around 12noon to check around.

saw a milf PRC walking out from one of the shop so i just k k chat with her. she just knock off and wanted to go back. i propose her for BJ in my car at $70. she hesitate a while ty i keep KC her ...then ON. bingo. the rest history la. she also
mention the shop there now mostly operate in night hours to avoid xxxxx
In-car bj at lunch time?? Where to hide?
Old 09-08-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Hunterchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is any1 try the viet look ML before? With a very great pair 1, opposite USSC tat shop.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppage View Post
Can bring them to the hotel next door, Fragrance or Hotel 81?
Old 09-08-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
Can bring them to the hotel next door, Fragrance or Hotel 81?
Done yes, some no. Also depend on your KC with them.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Done yes, some no. Also depend on your KC with them.
got transit rate room?

any recommendation for this area. thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread