The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 08-08-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lindayeahyeah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Thanks all! Think some still not active
Old 08-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindayeahyeah View Post
Thanks all! Think some still not active
can booking advance, once open u take first slot...
Old 08-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Youngfreshh1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great review. Seems like queen roxy is one to go for feet fetish. Interesting that she has other friends too. What do the friends do during the session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post
Hey bros, felt like it was time for a FR after these ardous past months. Hope you guys enjoy reading.

Like for myself, I'm primarily more into feet worship and I had mentioned to her before about me fantasising about worshipping a group of girls before.

The second time I arranged to meet her, she asked if I would like 1 of her friend to join in for a modest fee. What happened with the 2 ladies I'll leave it for another time..

I will say this part though it feels so endearing to watch a beautiful vanilla girl enjoy getting her feet worshipped as I poked away her foot cherry.

She did tell me that there are other friends in the pipeline and that the best is yet to come! Haha!

Bros who are interested in having her friends join in as well can definitely discuss this with her but do note that you will have to see her once first as those are her actual friends and not like fellow dommes.

Thanks for reading bros!

You can find her on wc/line/kik: @xxqueenroxy
Old 09-08-2020, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
fatty999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
still got estella, yuki and aurelia, lilith...
stay tuned...
Bro you got Lilith contact?
Old 09-08-2020, 03:05 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty999 View Post
Bro you got Lilith contact?
https://twitter.com/MsLilithhh
Old 09-08-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
fatty999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
She like never put any means of contact leh
Old 09-08-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty999 View Post
She like never put any means of contact leh
PM her trhu twitter?
Old 10-08-2020, 06:33 AM
Samster

recently some bros share with me some issues they encountered so i think share here with more bros, especially for the benefit of newbies who are not very sure...
if u're meeting a mistress for the first time, be it a newbie or established domme, advise not to book more than 1hr, reason being the follows:

1) before your session, likely you would have done your homework and decided that this particular domme is the one you want to meet, so you go head and booking, there are one thousand and one things that can go wrong, things like looks (mayb one look you find the looks of this domme doesnt look like her pictures or not suitable for you), play (she does something which is offensive to you), smell (something just doesnt smell right), taste (she offers u something offensive), place (things dont look right) or even the hygiene of the place (doesnt live up to your standard)... so if you have booked one hour, just hang on tight and tong thru the one hour and get it over and done with, rather than u have to endure the entire duration of the extended time which you would otherwise have booked, there were instances 5mins into my session (for whatsoever reasons) i feel like leaving already...

2) for dommes who have hosting day, be it hotel or if they have a place of their own, hosting day as the name implies means mistress is hosting for that particular day, so having put aside time to do so, they will try to pack as many sessions as possible in order to cover their costs and to maximise tribute, this we must understand, in every business sense that's how things work... so on a hosting day, let's say there's 15mins gap in between sessions, sure got overrun, late comers etc, after session mistress needs to clean up so on and so forth, sure will push backwards the time, so if yours is an extended booking, likely will have to take off your time, especially if you're a sub she's seeing for the first time... say if you book 1.5hrs, mistress will say today abit rush we do 1hr, half hr nx session then we do, so means your 0.5hr tribute is stuck there, doubt mistress will refund you and you have to pray she remembers your 0.5hr, if she doesnt then you can kiss your 0.5 goodbye, that is provided you're going for a return session, if you find this mistress is not your cai, again bye bye to your 0.5 or more...

3) still on hosting day, newbie dommes, due to lack of experience, poor time management or other reasons, whole schedule sure go haywire, i mean giving her the benefit of a doubt, first 2 sessions she tries to do her best, but sh*t overrun, have to faster up, so cut more and more short, faster and faster, if the session is good, give and take 5-10mins no issue, i mean we're not taking a stopwatch and time everything, but start late and end early, say u book 1hr, if in and out in 45mins or less than not so good... some dommes might say they have experience in lifestyle domming, you must also understand, pro domming is a different ball game at another level, playing street soccer at your void deck doesnt qualify you for premier league automatically...

4) say you meet mistress already, find that she is super your type, can make your heart pim pom pim pom beat much faster than your normal heart rate, there's always next hosting, after mistress met you before, get comfy already, she will put aside time for you, so as long as within your budget, return sessions you can book for as long as you wan, coz for hosting usually the sessions are all planned nicely already, but if it's outcall or mistress has a space of her own, you can extend your session on the spot, provided there's no booking after you... for dommes you like, spending whole day with them is like time flies, dommes you dont, one min also feel like the clock not moving, why so slow...

5) if this is the first time mistress is meeting you, in front and behind your session are vip subs, then u jialat, likely your session will start late and end early, coz the session in front will overrun and the one behind has to start on time, so this one quite irritating... so next time you return sessions then you regular, then you become vip subs, but until then...

6) first time meeting mistress, go with an open mind, dont go there with a checklist and start checking things off your list, be clear and concise in your email, list down what you wan or dowan, also dont be too ambitious and ask for too many things, say if you have 2 main fetishes and 2 side boobs, just go for the 2 main dishes first, after first session, mistress will ask or if she didnt ask you can always add in your correspondence to her... first time more like meet and greet, build chemistry and get to know each other more, listing down too many requests, likely unable to finish within the timeframe or say 2 main and 2 side, end up mistress decide to do the 2 side then u miss the 2 main, then you not very happy also, so for 1hr i think 2 to max 3 is still reasonable, anything above that will likely be a rush job or end in disappointment...

7) there are exceptions to the above though, previously some dommes i cant make it to their hosting day, so bobian have to outcall, so some dommes have this rule that outcall is min 2hrs, that one is bobian understandable coz have to make her time worthwhile, or some dommes have this rule that certain fetishes have to 1.5 or 2hrs and above then they will do, so if that is your main dish, then again bobian you have to follow her rule, that one cannot run esp if you're bent on meeting her...

the above is just examples for you to refer to, end of the day it's your money so you make the call, no one else can dictate what you must or must not do...
Old 11-08-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where Godiva has gone?
Old 12-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

What are Roxy's looks like btw, is she pretty?
Old 13-08-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Woshiace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone here has the wechat contact of PRC mistress snow? Going on a work trip to China and hopefully can contact her
Old 13-08-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro77 View Post
Anyone knows where Godiva has gone?
Is the Godiva from massage spa or different girl mistress?
Old 13-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Boyot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The scene is quiet this days hmmm
Old 13-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woshiace View Post
Hi, anyone here has the wechat contact of PRC mistress snow? Going on a work trip to China and hopefully can contact her
her last known contact no reply...
mayb can try an er instead, last got bro managed to meet her in china...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 14-08-2020 at 04:47 AM.
Old 13-08-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyot View Post
The scene is quiet this days hmmm
hopefully phase 3 will liven up...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1