The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Did they say " You also coming for Jenny ah ? " ?
Bo ley, HAHAHA! We got female inside the group of friends so quite awkward to talk about this topic. We rarely go massage in singapore as we always go to JB for all this kind of deeds instead. I believe my friend didn't knew Jenny was a legend too Or even "Jenny" Exist .
Old 08-08-2020, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcuriousboy View Post
There were two ladies in the shop...does bro which one is jenny?
Yup, today walk pass saw two ladies in the shop too. To answer your question, i have no idea how to tell you or describe to you which is Jenny. Suggest you to walk in and ask, you will get your answer faster

Like what the most bro's here say, if your there for looks or syt you can go to other place. But if your there for massage, you can give it a try. Her massage is good as she is a lao jiao in this industry. I believe she is there (Golden Mile Tower) in 2016 or even earlier.

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 08-08-2020 at 03:59 AM.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I believe she does goes all the way for selected customers. Once during my rtm she asked me what I want to do that day. I said the usual..... my previous visits had all been clean massage sessions as I enjoyed her real massage skills and never opted for happy endings. However that day she asked me out of the blue and reeled off the services she can offer me.... I declined as she is older than my mum and I not horny for older women. I told her the truth and say I not a gigolo
She was professional and accepted my explanation and gave me a solid massage..... but towards the end she stripped nude and teased me trying to make me horny. Although I was rock hard but I still rejected to up her....lol
That was the only time she ever offered me and subsequent sessions was always just normal massage. She never mentioned that incident nor talk sexy with me since.
I had visited her some time ago. She is a wonderful lady.

Oh Boy Oh Boy! you had missed a golden offer. You rejected, to each his own and if I was given the offer on that day, I take it.

Up you my humble +7 for sharing
Old 08-08-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Notice people who promote jenny never mention her age. But from one bro, she could be in her 50s.... those got fetish for old milfs can try. I don't think I have F anyone older than me....hope she offers when I go. Lol
Old 08-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Notice people who promote jenny never mention her age. But from one bro, she could be in her 50s.... those got fetish for old milfs can try. I don't think I have F anyone older than me....hope she offers when I go. Lol
Agree, the next time I visit, I try to hint, anyway she is a just an older sister
and if offer, I makan
Old 08-08-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

Jenny is the one looks a bit like Thai right? If yes then she doesn't look like 50+ to me, more like mid 40
Old 08-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Jenny is the one looks a bit like Thai right? If yes then she doesn't look like 50+ to me, more like mid 40
Looks like 40 to 42 to me. But her figure not bad, but will drop points if she lift up her clothes. Just my honest opinion.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The oldest i ever F is a mere 1 year older than myself but she is petite.
Old 08-08-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
The oldest i ever F is a mere 1 year older than myself but she is petite.
I always F girls in their 20s...So fucking girls in their late 30s and 40s feel a bit weird lol
Got free one I don't actually mind lol
Old 08-08-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

but is there someone upped her so far?
Old 08-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I always F girls in their 20s...So fucking girls in their late 30s and 40s feel a bit weird lol
Got free one I don't actually mind lol
Nah if too young.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Helipadpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah really alot of people outside the fried rice store. Literally turned off.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
Went yesterday evening to walk-in try the massage by jenny. Wanted to experience why the bros here recommeded her. Entrance 1hr $50.

Before she starts the massage she asked me recently which body part aching. Wa in my mind i know she have some skills liao cos no other ml would ask me that.

During massage she really unknotted my muscles and my body aches really relieved later. I didn’t get any teasing during the massage. She focus on massaging the body points. Only occasionally ask whether he had make my muscles softer and said some part better be soft some part better be hard lol.

At last 20min then massage the important part and help me release. Paid the $50 norm rate that she claimed but i did not bargain since she really did a wonderful massage.

Yes, like many bros that mentioned the ml shop is near the fried rice stall. Damm alot of ppl. Will i rtm? I guess I will during mid day hopefully lesser ppl.

Those who ask shop location or contact, don’t waste time. Just go down there can’t miss it one. It’s very obvious already even i no ask shop name i see i know is the shop already .
if she do massage and HJ all in 50 will be great
Old 09-08-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

if u guys scare the fried rice stall, than walk 1 round la walk in frm the ktv side. dont straight away head in after frm fried rice dere la

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 09-08-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!

Thought of visiting Jenny today. But reached there at 9.20pm and it’s closed. Then realised it open till 9pm only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread