The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Repeat good one or try new one?

rtm a couple of times. if standard drops stay away for a while. then go back. ml will then put in effort again. round and round it goes. play the games
Old 08-08-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I realize good ones repeat their same patterns. Still good but personally, the fun thing about chionging is trying different girls and being surprised. Eg. I find switching to stroking myself at the end while she makes lewd faces at me very kinky so now I know how LouisCK feels lol, and recently discovered the joy of titfucking and cumming on her neck for a pearl necklace (even tho fake boobs still shiok!). Sorry the latter she asked me not to share but it's in selegie road

The downside is trying new ones need to be careful and nego. If reject due to high price they may blackface and ruin my mood. Meanwhile your regulars can guarantee you value for money. Pros and cons man.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

i feel best is to rotate around a few regulars
Old 08-08-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
KrystalKlear is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i rarely repeat good ones as i'm a sucker for adventure. i really like the feeling when you're unsure whether they will pop the GQ and its suspense. have been burned by few bad experience but rewarded with some good ones too
Old 08-08-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 16
rtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of light

Actually deoends on what u wsnt on that particular day. If you have the urge on that day, better to go back to regular one. More GFE feeling.
If on some day u feel itchy n have spare cash, explore out to get some excitement. Who knows u will be able to find another gems. Cheers
Old 08-08-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Do whatever u feel gd... But dun get kc.. remember when u have some special feel for the ml... Move on...
Old 16-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

If there is an ML worth cultivating I will definitely RTM. I’ve been to one ML on and off for maybe 10 yrs with some breaks in between. Recently visited her more regularly because of CB- she operates a OWO so v discrete. The return visits paid off as she allowed me raw and cip.
Old 16-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AHSPERM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fracha View Post
I once tried a good one with good teasing wif final. Good skills.
I keep thinking abt returning again as i know it is good
But also wanna try other ones but not sure.. It could be better but could be worse. If worse then feel bad about wasting money and energy.
But if repeat same one again and again. Then feel the process is too routine.

Any bros have similar feelings?
I alway repeat good one . They will do
More for u . I had this ml , she will massage me in hotel at the same rate . At time, she will bbbj me At some discrete place in car .
Old 17-08-2020, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

been trying new ones until i find one good one. now going to stay for a while.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1