The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 30-12-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tobio5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by archy View Post
Bro, linda is the youngest one in FS right? I tried before, auto roam beneath clothes possible. But if want to lift up need top up $30, did not go for that option.

Think can easily find linda contact in Michat when you are around that area. =)
Bro can share contact for L*****?
Old 30-12-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Since you asked and since there's so much confusion on the yishun massage scene so here's a comprehensive post on which spa is where and what service to expect. I'm doing this as a public service and expect nothing in return. Plus now vitamin M used up so don't mind sharing the lobangs with bros who have vitamin M to go.

400+ got 3 spa. 2 at 418, 1 at 417.

The first one at 417 is called Ru Xin / RX / 417 Spa but it is actually opposite broadway kopitiam. This spa is clean AF, so clean you can bring your wife, mother, father go and no need worry about happy ending because the only 3 masseur there are all old aunties. Even the jiu hu bu counter lady more chio than the 3 of the lao auntie. Massage wise is decent and the $88 package is more of the massuer putting a made in china heating machine on your back rather than whatever lup sup you thinking. Go here if you looking for legit massage.

The second one is called 樂轩 / LX / Le Xuan Spa. The spa is next to t-luck at blk 418. Massage shorts is disposable one. Used to have a lot of atb but many left. Now left thai/viet and 1 or 2 atb. I stopped going late last year as my favourite atb left. According to my lup sup kaki who frequent the area, the vietbu here chioest among all the 400+ spa. So if you like vietbu, suggest you just walk in have a look. Usually the ladies will be sitting around so just pick one you like. (Happy ending used to have back when I went, now i guess depends on chemistry). Room wise is cozy with attached shower.

The third one is called 四季 / FS / Four Seasons Spa. This one is the gem. Massage shorts is disposable one. It is only 2 shops next to LX spa but makes a whole of difference. Last time (2016), it only had 3 old atb but recently the boss like hiring quite a lot. Went post-cb and was pleasantly surprised now got 3 not bad masseur. 2 late 20s, 1 mid 30s milf. The rest are still ok ok. As I frequent this the most, I will break it down to masseur for you.

LXXDA - MILF 7.5/10 looks, massage 8.5/10, GQ if you look handsome. Free GQ if she likes you. If you fat and balding, don't bother find her because she is 外貌协会 (see looks one). I intro my 2 lup sup kaki to her; 1 is buff fit guy in his late 20s and the other is a bui bui.. my bui bui buddy say she don't even offer gq while the buff and fit guy got free happy ending so you think lei? Her SOP is massage behind, then ask you turn around, then tear open the disposable pant(ies) and massage your thigh. If at this moment, she no hint you or no chemistry means you can forget about happy ending liao.

AXXXL - late 20s atb 8/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ on the high side if you new customer but if you know how to bargain, can get to market rate. She also see looks one so just take note.

ALXXX - late 20s atb. 9/10 looks, massage 7/10. GQ same pricing as AXXXL but i feel she more GFE than the others.

Those top 3 are recommended and usually ang pai (means must call and book in advance). If walk in, usually will be random atb aunties. I went once without booking (walk in) at 10.15pm and kena assigned to the curly (maggi style) hair auntie. Looks is 0/10 but heng she wear mask and it was dark. She offer GQ $50 initially but i bargain till $30.. her twist technique really good but too bad really ugly for me. If you have heavy taste can try.

Do note all 3 spa operate till max 11pm due to stringent checks. So better call and book before you go.

Next one is 800+

800+ only got 1 spa which is the (in)famous JQ Spa. Spa is located next to Yishun South police station / CC. I used to go when it's cheaper and got more atb chio bu. Now I feel is just mostly vietbu and only a few atb remaining. Price point definitely higher than 400+ spa but GQ is definitely there if you pick the higher price menu (prostrate care etc.) Since I stopped going in mid 2019, I can't give much advice. Heard from my kaki over there quite exciting but my vitamin M can't support. So bros with money to spend, can go try.

Finally chong pang area

That area not my usual chiong place due to my unpleasant experience at dreamland spa (kena tok carrot). My kaki say got one more massage place in that area but i can't seem to find it. So if you manage to find let me know. As for dreamland spa, i think you better stay in dream land than visit dreamland spa. Not worth it tbh.

Hope the above guide will help you better spend your vitamin M when finding massage in Yishun!

Bonus
( Click to show/hide )

according to one of my lupsup kaki (the fit one), 6xx(new bto flat) got one tcm. there got legit massage but one of the atb assistant masseur is quite good looking and if you hit off with her well, can get her wechat and arrange for ahem ahem privately.

Wow good FR. Maybe will go explore some time in Jan. Thank you for the SIC bro!
Old 30-12-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Vit M healthy but cannot find a good place. Is 443 still alive? No one responded to the door when I dropped by after lunch.
We are busy inside. I asked her not to respond to the door.

Otherwise, I play extra time
Old 30-12-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm 443 still can go?
Old 30-12-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
We are busy inside. I asked her not to respond to the door.

Otherwise, I play extra time
That means still alive.... okay, got good stocks a not?
Old 30-12-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Hmm 443 still can go?
Don’t know, haven’t been there after Yang Yang and Ling Ling left more than a year ago.

But if still alive with reasonable stocks, it is another option.
Old 30-12-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!

Went to rx took 88 保健 masseur is mxko
No gq
sien
Kena carrot
Wonder if others gt any special from her
Old 30-12-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tobio5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
bro u sibei solid. upped u

just to share my insight as well on FS

LXXDA - tried her once pre pre covid, her looks dont gum me but then IF pop GQ is still acceptable one. see u say about the 外貌协会, then i think back no wonder when i nego price with her so easy to nego one. i quite bhb hor but its true . ur buff friend q ups eh can get free

AXXXL - i dont know if we are referring to the same girl but the one i tried b4 is the back got ang kong one. If its the same then this one quite chio. she quite firm on her pricing for me.. cannot nego. was wondering how much was ur GQ for her?

ALXXX - never tried before. is she a newblood? cos i did see new ones q pretty

bro if u dont mind can share with me between AXXXL and ALXXX who will u choose to go back to ah?

Thx for sharing about the 600+, one day will go recce and see see
Anyone mind to pm contacts of these 3 ml from f*** s****** spa?
Old 31-12-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello. Any nice mp to go at yishun? Have one near Sembawang and marsiling. Willing o exchange..
Old 31-12-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Short FR for bros..
Been visiting this MP near Katib MRT, crossing the overhead bridge and into the lion's den cos NPC nearby. lol.

Started trying XX, very sweet GFE and massage skills are not too bad. Slim and pretty, playful, she makes sure her strength is enough for your knots. Satisfied with her service!

Also tried Cry***l, young and pretty, massage skills slightly better than XX and she works hard as well. not so naughty but quite friendly and satisfied with her attentiveness to sore legs and lower back.

Finally tried Star and have been going back to her for the past 5 times, one of the longest working ML. Youngest in the MP and her massage is quite solid, i quite like the way she uses strength skillfully, rub your knots and treat you like a puppet twist here and there, quite relaxing. Very good overall skills and willing to work hard.. easily drift off to sleep due to good rub and she prefers not talking also.. haha.

Overall, location is quiet, tucked away from prying eyes, disposable shorts, spacious room with attached shower, rates are discounted but the laobanniang said 2021 will return to usual p-massage rates probably.. Left a happy man, tipped standard mkt during all visits after the deed

maybe will try other ML next time.. happy 2021 to all!
Old 31-12-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony21 View Post
i have been going to Star for at least 7-8 since mid last year

i like her because her strength is damn good and her figure is damn solid.. not forgetting she knows how to edge you..

really wish i could tabao her though
agree with anthony bro. strength is good, skill is good, make you feel good. hahaha. unload your soldiers thoroughly. wah tabao sounds good if possible
Old 31-12-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
MLlove is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
Short FR for bros..
Been visiting this MP near Katib MRT, crossing the overhead bridge and into the lion's den cos NPC nearby. lol.

Started trying XX, very sweet GFE and massage skills are not too bad. Slim and pretty, playful, she makes sure her strength is enough for your knots. Satisfied with her service!

Also tried Cry***l, young and pretty, massage skills slightly better than XX and she works hard as well. not so naughty but quite friendly and satisfied with her attentiveness to sore legs and lower back.

Finally tried Star and have been going back to her for the past 5 times, one of the longest working ML. Youngest in the MP and her massage is quite solid, i quite like the way she uses strength skillfully, rub your knots and treat you like a puppet twist here and there, quite relaxing. Very good overall skills and willing to work hard.. easily drift off to sleep due to good rub and she prefers not talking also.. haha.

Overall, location is quiet, tucked away from prying eyes, disposable shorts, spacious room with attached shower, rates are discounted but the laobanniang said 2021 will return to usual p-massage rates probably.. Left a happy man, tipped standard mkt during all visits after the deed

maybe will try other ML next time.. happy 2021 to all!
nice, i also tried this place before, didn't know star was the youngest,x******o was my preferred choice also.

Happy New Year to every1! hehe
Old 31-12-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
lebronjames23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kay was my preferred but too bad left
Old 01-01-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zztop1617 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebronjames23 View Post
Kay was my preferred but too bad left
Kay got gq? How about auto roam? She seems quite fierce
Old 01-01-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
Bro I just want to point out I went to find Yuki as well and she does provide HJ at $50.
Did u take 88 package?
I think now 88 is the entrance fee liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1