The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
IntelDuoCore is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Caution on this guy - Richard Lim

Really noob. If you ask us seniors here and buy us one session, we can tour you around JB for less than a fraction of what you paid for. Some more can let you enjoy massage + Spa FJ with SYTs, still got Sing dollar balance.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sonicdx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelDuoCore View Post
Seems that your little brother has taken control over your big head. If no experience to chiong just ask around for more info. Its unbelievable that in this new century, despite repeated warnings on scams and ATM machines itself, still got people from 1st world country get conned. Although I come from JB, I enjoy to earn Sing dollars and contribute back to Malaysia, same with Singaporeans who already enjoy 50% discount at JB, with another 50% warehouse sale. But please b considerate not to shake the car when pump fuel la. It is annoying the people behind waiting for their turn to pump fuel. When can Singaporeans grow up?
What ur bloody problem with singaporeans and singapore? We enjoy 50% discount in ur country becoz we are have a strong goverment. Fucking
sour grape loser.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jayajusco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IS it this is the guy? 017-7732431... Or this number is real OKT?
Old 13-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 21
zboom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzboom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Up for awareness!
Old 18-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
derrick_sg2005 is Cool - loads of Potential

If u got problems with Singaporeans then u fucking well dun earn sgd fuck off back to ur boleh to earn rm! Really shame on u to come Sg to earn sgd and pls u should be thankful to all Singaporeans who go to ur boleh to shake cars to spike up ur boleh economy !

Quote:
Seems that your little brother has taken control over your big head. If no experience to chiong just ask around for more info. Its unbelievable that in this new century, despite repeated warnings on scams and ATM machines itself, still got people from 1st world country get conned. Although I come from JB, I enjoy to earn Sing dollars and contribute back to Malaysia, same with Singaporeans who already enjoy 50% discount at JB, with another 50% warehouse sale. But please b considerate not to shake the car when pump fuel la. It is annoying the people behind waiting for their turn to pump fuel. When can Singaporeans grow up?
Old 19-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
derrick_sg2005 is Cool - loads of Potential

He is a brainless idiot and shame enough to earn sgd!!!! I suggest him to fuck off back dun earn sgd and spent in boleh.... If ur boleh is able to provide u jobs, pls shit at ur boleh!!!!

QUOTE=sonicdx;8492981]What ur bloody problem with singaporeans and singapore? We enjoy 50% discount in ur country becoz we are have a strong goverment. Fucking
sour grape loser.[/QUOTE]
Old 06-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 15
muniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of light

Up for awareness!
Old 06-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

But please b considerate not to shake the car when pump fuel la. It is annoying the people behind waiting for their turn to pump fuel. When can Singaporeans grow up?[/QUOTE]

Hey Mr Malaysia,

When can you actually grow up when you are so awfully insensitive to be so judgemental to make such an uncalled for remarks!

If you are not happy in our beloved Singapore working and reaping our economics benefits so that you and your family can have a better life in your bumiputra country, do not hesitate to go back to where you belong.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

put up his phone number , everything here in detail
cheers
Old 10-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good evening Gtoking,

Thank you very much for your generosity to reward me with 9 points for cautioning that Mr Malaysian against making uncalled for remarks.

Do enjoy yourself wherever you are. Cheers.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 12
organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!

Quote:
Light travels faster than sound.
Which is why when you see a handsome guy and you go wowww...
But... when he opens his mouth you think otherwise.
Let alone a malaysian who most probably aint good looking haha

Old 13-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Kai189 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hire those shady debt collectors and pay $1k to beat the shit out of the shameless bastard. shd cut off his arm.
Personal Holocaust.
Foreclosure of a dream.
Old 28-03-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5391 / Power: 23
AndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond repute

Always pay on the spot. Don't believe on adv payment. There are tons of providers out there.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1