The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Scent of a Woman

I took Liz’s hands and led her slowly to the bed, where I sat her down gently. Her eyes told me she was already on fire. The foreplay of the entire day had her all ready and when I touched her sex, I found evidence of her arousal. I licked my juice-coated finger sensually, and showed her my cleaned finger. I did not want to take her (yet), I laid on top of her, and I continued my previous explorations of her mouth. She sucked on my tongue and let out a sigh. I traced a path, beginning at the back of her head, traveled down to her neck, revealing more of her body as I slid the bathrobe down over her shoulders. When I reached her chest, I cupped her soft mounds of fat, marveling at their softness and the smoothness of her pale porcelain skin. Her eyes were closed now and as I moved my mouth over the top of her nipples, she squeezed her eyes tightly shut, calling out my name softly. “Leo….

My hands moved down towards her waist, by now, her bathrobe was completely off her body, covering only a little portion of her shapely buttocks. My own bathrobe was also sporting a tent at the front, my erection pushing against the heavy terry cloth. She pulled the strings of the bathrobe and slid it over my broad shoulders and came face to face with my angry penis. She squirmed downwards and positioned herself so she could take my penis into her mouth. She sucked me with great fervor, swirling her tongue around the head. God, I could live with this everyday. She licked me clean of my precum, and replaced that with her saliva, coating my penis with a shiny sheen as she licked her lips mockingly.

Your precum tastes really good… its indescribable.. kind of like a slight savory taste, and the texture is so smooth but not slimy… Hmmmmm….”

I knew what she meant, as I had the same feeling towards her sexy juices too. Pussy juice is hard to describe - the secretions from a healthy pussy are just so sweet that I find it hard to stop eating out a woman till my jaws are too tired.

I turned her over and locked ourselves into a sixty-nine. I licked at her pussy gently at first, savoring the sweet nectar. She moaned softly and moved her pelvis in response. After a good 5 minutes of eating her out, my jaws were getting tired. I turned her around and positioned myself behind her. I wanted her from the back and this time, I was getting extremely turned on by her sexy moans. I positioned my penis at her entrance and slowly penetrated her. Her vaginal muscles were initially tight, due to lack of frequent use since I had left Hong Kong, but I pushed onward slowly. When I felt my penis was buried to the hilt, I slowly withdrew. The soft velvety walls of Liz’s vagina gripped me as I pulled out and another soft moan escaped her when I pushed back in. We got into a slow tempo, with Liz giving out moans on every in stroke of my penis into her vaginal cavity. Wanting to have more control over the speed and depth of my penetration, instead of softly gripping her buttocks, I reached out to hold both of Liz’s hands from the back. I was totally in control of our lovemaking. Liz arched her back and contorted her body to look back at me, while at the same time giving me a look that I found hard to differentiate between pain and pleasure. She saw my confused look and gave me a sexy smile, putting my fear down. We moved at a faster pace now, and after 10 minutes of deep pumping, I felt Liz give a sharp cry and shuddered, followed by a strange wetness around my groin. Till today I do not know if she had ejaculated, but the wetness was definitely more than the usual that I was used to, whether it was with my wife or any of the partners I had been with. My orgasm was also near, and as I felt my own eruptions, I pulled out of her vagina and came over Liz’s smooth fleshy buttocks. The white spunk came in spurts and when it had slowed down to a dribble, I rubbed my penis head around Liz’s buttocks, spreading my sperm in a fetishlike stupor. I reached over to the side table and pulled out some tissues to clean Liz up.

I hugged her to sleep, occasionally feeling Liz shudder slightly till we both fell asleep. We woke up just before dusk and made love one more time and slept till the next morning.
Old 23-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Tmade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love your story...keep going TS...
Old 24-12-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 20
ktvking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourExcellency View Post
My orgasm was also near, and as I felt my own eruptions, I pulled out of her vagina and came over Liz’s smooth fleshy buttocks. The white spunk came in spurts and when it had slowed down to a dribble, I rubbed my penis head around Liz’s buttocks, spreading my sperm in a fetishlike stupor. I reached over to the side table and pulled out some tissues to clean Liz up.

I hugged her to sleep, occasionally feeling Liz shudder slightly till we both fell asleep. We woke up just before dusk and made love one more time and slept till the next morning.
OMG! I came and came and came! ;-)

Help! I am getting addicted to Scent of a Woman!

Will we have a nice one for Christmas?
Old 24-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktvking View Post
OMG! I came and came and came! ;-)

Help! I am getting addicted to Scent of a Woman!

Will we have a nice one for Christmas?
Hi ktvking,

Since you asked, why not? Preparing a special double episode for Xmas, especially for you!
Old 25-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster

Sunday
We woke up at almost the same time, with me opening my eyes to see her looking intently at me, our faces less than half a feet apart.

Liz: “Good morning, baby
Me: “Good morning, did you sleep well?
Liz: “God, that was the best sleep in weeks! Must have been all those cocktails!
Me : “(murmuring) yeah that, and the mind blowing sex!

Liz slapped me on my chest and nuzzled close, playing with my sparse chest hair. She kissed my chest gently and took a deep breath.

Liz: “You smell good, so fresh on a Sunday morning… Perfect!

We got washed up, and dressed. I was thinking hard about where to bring Liz today. I contemplated my options, I could bring her shopping around town and risk running into people I knew (or worse, my wife knew) or we could go north of the border, to Johor Bahru. I decided that JB would be a safer choice. We walked hand in hand down to the lobby and soon, we were on route to the second Link at Tuas. Clearing customs was a breeze and we were soon having brunch at a old coffee shop, enjoying the Malaysian style wanton noodles with the dark soy sauce. Liz enjoyed the noodles immensely as it was very different from Hong Kong style wanton noodles. We went shopping at the Sutera Mall, Liz liking the immense space that was so rare in Hong Kong. We didn’t buy many things; Liz bought some Malaysian style tidbits, some Old Town coffee, and a pair of sandals that she didnt look too excited about. Looks like Malaysian fashion didn’t appeal too much to her!

We spent a considerable amount of time in Carrefour, walking down each aisle as Liz inspected every item that caught her fancy. Liz was a very detailed person, paying close attention to the nutritional value of each type of food.

We finished our day trip with dinner at the Kong Inn, with Liz enjoying the very different style of food preparation, using spices and sauces that were not commonly utilized in traditional Cantonese cuisine.

By the time we got back to Singapore, it was already 10pm. I pulled into the hotel reception and went up to the room with Liz. We made love again, and when we were done, I left Liz in her sleeping state, and headed home.

When I got home, my wife gave me a hug and asked how my trip went, and hinted to me that she wanted sex. I had no choice but to oblige and it took all of my willpower to sustain an erection long enough to complete the deed.

Needless to say, I was deadbeat that night.
Old 25-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

Monday Blues
Came Monday morning, and I was stuck in rush hour traffic. The Flying Dutchman was not making things any easier with his corny jokes. Don’t get me wrong; on good days I enjoy his brand of humor, and his taste in music (most of the time!), but today I just felt everything was just off. I felt tired after all that sex and honestly, didn’t think I could sustain another week of strenuous nocturnal activity. While listening to “Nobody” on the radio, I was wondering if I could handle two women at one time, sexually, that is. By the time I got into the office, it was already half past nine, and my secretary, Evelyn, on seeing my dark eye circles, commented, “Wow, Leo… what happened to you? You look like you had an either terrible night or a really fantastic one!” That forced a little smile out of me as I asked her to bring me my usual cup of coffee.

The day passed uneventfully as I sat in meeting after meeting. I had lunch in the office as I had many documents to sign and proposals to approve. Liz called and said that she was going to go shopping by herself while I was at work and asked if I was free to have dinner with her. I politely declined, with the pretext of wanting to spend more time with my son. She sounded disappointed but luckily, she did not make me feel too bad.

Right after lunch, I received a call from my boss. He wanted me to attend a global annual strategic meeting at our head office in New York City on Thursday. Originally I was not to be involved, as it was for all director level executives only. But as my review was coming up, and it was looking favorable for me, my boss decided at the last minute that I should attend the meeting. Honestly I was not looking forward to traveling at this time, but my boss was adamant. I could understand why, he had been my mentor for the past 10 years, and he was hoping that by the time he retired, I could be promoted to be on the board of directors. I called Evelyn into the room and asked her to make arrangements for my trip. I also called my wife to inform her of my business trip, which was going to be a short one at 3 days, with the last day, Saturday being a golf day for all attendees. I also called Liz to let her know of my last minute arrangements, to which she had no problem since she was supposed to leave Singapore on Wednesday too. She excitedly informed me that she had bought me a present and would give it to me when she next saw me. We arranged to meet for dinner the next day, before her return to Hong Kong.

I finished work, went home for dinner and spent the evening peacefully, playing with my son. Liz did not call me again that night.

The following day at work passed very quickly, I had meetings with my marketing and sales teams, and before I knew it, it was almost 6pm. I had arranged to pick Liz up at 6:30, and just as I was about to leave the office, I gave her a call.

When I saw her at the lobby of the St Regis, she was stunning as usual. She wore a dark purple silky top, emblazoned with pale yellow and fuchsia floral motifs and cream flowing pants, matched with cream open-toe 3” heels and a cream leather clutch purse. She carried a paper carrier with the bold words “The Hour Glass”, which I guessed held my present. No prizes for correctly guessing what my present was. I pulled up at the entrance and she got into the car, giving me a peck on the cheek and a hug.

Liz: “Hey baby, I missed you! How’s your week so far?
Me: “Pretty normal, nothing too out of the ordinary except for my meeting in New York this week! How have you been spending your time?
Liz: “I went shopping yesterday, then my private banker brought me out for dinner last night! It was funny; she brought me to the China Club too! And the captain who served us that day actually recognized me! Too bad she wasn’t as good at ordering as you were!
Me: “Hahaha… small world eh?
Liz: “By the way, I got you a little present, why don’t you open it and see if you like it?

I took the paper bag and took out the box in it. The box had the words “XXXXX” printed boldly across its length. I opened the box and it was a beautiful watch, with a sporty rubber strap. It must have cost her a pretty penny, at least $15,000, I estimated. It was a watch I had been eyeing recently and now it was right in front of me.

Me: “Woah… Liz.. I can’t accept this. It’s too expensive. But it’s a really nice thought.
Liz: “Why? I’ve already bought it, and I chose it especially for you. Please accept it.
Me: “I really can’t. I don’t have the habit of accepting gifts this expensive from people other than my direct family. Furthermore, there isn’t any occasion for a present of this value!
Liz: “Ok, then I will not force you.

Liz, seeing that I was really uncomfortable accepting her present, did not push it. She did seem a little unhappy over my choice of words in rejecting her gift, but she got over it quickly. We chatted easily as I made my way out of the hotel parking lot, I had already decided where to go for dinner. From Tanglin Road, I pulled out and made my way to Orange Grove Road. A short 3 minutes later, we had arrived at the Shangrila. I had made reservations for Nadaman, the Japanese restaurant that I liked for the ambience, fresh sashimi and the presentation. We had sashimi and some tempura, washed down with warm sake, a drink I enjoyed greatly. Turned out that Liz also favored warm sake, so we had quite a bit between the two of us. By the time we were done, we were extremely full and slightly intoxicated. I called for the tab and decided that it was best that we went back to her hotel for a rest. I took a slow and careful drive back to her hotel and went up to her room. Due to the activities We did not make love that night, instead we just laid in bed in a spooning position, aware of the limited amount of time we had to each other before we would go our own ways again.

I woke up at about midnight, feeling completely sober, quietly got dressed and went home to my wife.
Old 25-12-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi ktvking,

Since you asked, why not? Preparing a special double episode for Xmas, especially for you!
Thanks! Wonderful story! I am now wondering how you managed to handle two women on the same day! Enough bullets for both?

Merry Christmas!
Old 25-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks! Wonderful story! I am now wondering how you managed to handle two women on the same day! Enough bullets for both?

Merry Christmas!
TO be completely honest, a maximum of twice in 24 hrs is still manageable because the second time will only be a dribble at best... any more than that is something i try to avoid... age is catching up
Old 25-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30938 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TO be completely honest, a maximum of twice in 24 hrs is still manageable...
great guy! supporting ur thread. merry xmas!

30 938 15/5 skrotum+6, 14/5Heaventidus+19

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres,
Old 26-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
TO be completely honest, a maximum of twice in 24 hrs is still manageable because the second time will only be a dribble at best...
Exactly. Won't your wife wonder why only a dribble? ;-)

Yea, age is catching up ... not fun. I think what is more important is the great feeling when you do it right. He he he.
Old 26-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Exactly. Won't your wife wonder why only a dribble? ;-)

Yea, age is catching up ... not fun. I think what is more important is the great feeling when you do it right. He he he.
She has never questioned me on that, but the day she does, I will let her assume that I masturbated
Old 30-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

YourExcellency,

So, will there be a good and exciting one before the 2010 goes past us? ;-)
Old 06-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
eXia-san deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waoo~~ cant wait for ur trip encounter... But u do make her dissapointed abit for the gift u reject it becoz most of the girl i know,they will not be friend to me if i do reject their gift... XD
Old 06-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts, is the next part coming soon? can't wait to read more about your special relationship..
Old 08-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

YourExcellency,

Where are you? You seem to have disappear! ;-)

Come back, I think many miss your story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1