The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-02-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
songji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Very nice well endowed figure compared to many younger ones.

Any bro share again for Mi-Le in Jan 22 ?
Old 06-02-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysunset View Post
nope bro, semi nude denim shorts
she more and more cannot make it.

last time she at Bukit Merah spa more free to do whatever to her, now at her own place also wear shorts ? forget it can pass
Old 06-02-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
FR on Rayna aka Xuan Xuan
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Looks: Above average looks. One of the rare few who looks similar to her photo.
Her place is a bit unique. Quite a nice place. Only pity is she doesn’t seems to tidy up the place properly.
Massage is decent at best.

The best part for me is her very nice NNP. OMG. Personally I feel it’s comparable with Shan Shan who has a lot more restrictions. At one point I almost suffocated in her big nice and soft NNP.
Sensual and playability is better than a lot of others vanilla and when she fake cowgirl me, those NNP. Wah lan, see Liao really is steamy.
YMMY tho.

After deal ends, offered to massage me till times up.
Overall, personally I feel while she’s not the best that will cause a seismic effect, but she’s considered above average for a vanilla with pretty high playability.

Not sure whats the motive behind why she was bashed with so many negative statements which seems to be targeting her.
Must be she damn unlucky. Really is jin suay.
anyway good for me also. Easier to book.

but seems to be on the meaty side
Old 06-02-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
she more and more cannot make it.

last time she at Bukit Merah spa more free to do whatever to her, now at her own place also wear shorts ? forget it can pass
Haha, I remember she asking me not to make any sound during the session, later even commented that my shoes with rubber soles being too squeaky... We were whispering throughout. Totally understand that the walls are thin and this is for safety... but it was just too much. Super potong stim.

C
Old 06-02-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She looks like 38-39 years of age to me. You have to understand that I am not a rookie player in the commercial sex industry. I definitely know how to judge if she is 28 or 38 years of age even when she dimmed the light. 😁
Noted. Bro

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 06-02-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Commando FR for https://sglonelyguy-9.com/an-chen-massage/

Location - On the NEL. Friendly for both foot soldiers and drivers.

Looks - Mid to late 20s pleasant looking but then again looks are subjective so ymmv

Body - Very slight tummy. Boobs are B at best

Sensual - Will catbath and bbbj. Handjob feels mechanical otherwise

Massage - Passable I guess

P.S Collects money upfront. Claims that due to previous bad experiences. Feedback to her that some bros may not take it well. Also room feels small but claims that she is moving out soon. Hygiene may also be an issue as she had a towel which she uses to wipe off her saliva on your body after her catbath on you but after my second shower saw the towel still on the bed so not sure if she will change it afterwards else good luck to other bros. Cheers
Old 06-02-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
songji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam96 View Post
Went to Mi-le recently

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/mi-le-massage/

Abit older then expected…
Service ok with nice knockers.
visit her last week, she say only do hj, am i too handsome ?
Old 06-02-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

kiki listing is weird with censored face on video but pictures have no masking. 😂
Old 06-02-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chengcheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-apple/

Look: 7.5/10 she is syt if u are into syt
Body: Petite and meat is at the right place. not perfect but good enough.
Massage: okok but you are there not for the massage so its acceptable. huggings and teasing during the massage.
GFE very good and Sensual
she doesnt allow zhut zhut on her boob so respect her boundary, if that is ok you can try.
overall is good experience.
Old 06-02-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/tu-tu-massage/

Visited Tutu recently, photos are 90% accurate, slightly meaty.

Overall will rate 7/10, maybe she just not my type, I will not rtm.
Old 06-02-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
kiki listing is weird with censored face on video but pictures have no masking. 😂
Pictures easier to meitu.
Old 06-02-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Think she recently censored her photos also. Maybe recently decensored the photos but forgot to decensor the video lol..
Old 06-02-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Visited Cheng Zi (https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-chengzi/) recently.

Whole session we were just flirting and teasing with each other, and the conversations we had, the dirty jokes etc were so funny, until now I still can't stop thinking about them. Totally made the session very enjoyable.

Apartment: Quite clean, cosy.
Looks: Very pretty, very sweet looking. Looks like mid 20s. But her complexion not as good as the photos duh. Love her messy but nice smelling hair
Figure: Slim, small boobs, but i like her figure a lot, the kind of figure that will drive me crazy.
Sensual: Very good. We cuddled for a long time, she licked and tickled my nipples constantly, lots of finger teasing... Really loved smelling her nice hair when we cuddling..
Massage: Okok. Kept it short.
RTM: Not a matter of if, but when..

Xiao La Jiao (https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-la-jiao-massage/)

Also visited this nice lady recently.

Location: Central, a bit of distance from MRT, bus stops nearby. Ample parking slots.
Apartment: Shared. She has the larger room with attached bathroom. Wonder who the roommate is. Anyone knows can PM me please
Looks: Slightly different from photos, but still pretty. Looks like mid to late 20s.
Figure: Petite with small boobs.
Massage: Was ok, can feel her effort.
Sensual: I liked her catbath and her licking and moaning into my ears. HJ with nipple licking, slow, sensual and patient.
RTM: Maybe~

Overall a good session, nice lady to chat with. Although not as fun as the session with Cheng Zi, she does have her own charm. But between her and Cheng Zi, I think I will prioritize Cheng Zi for now. For a long time in fact

Last edited by 22ginger; 06-02-2022 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-02-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by songji View Post
visit her last week, she say only do hj, am i too handsome ?
She can do FJ if the price is right. Visited her months ago previously was with a different name.
Basically price for FJ is not worth it.

Other bros who up her also mentioned the same thing.

Dont waste your time and money

A forgettable experience
Old 07-02-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro remember this E cup dua neh bu Lina from sglonelyguy? Miss her man, hope she returns.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1