The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-01-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So Xuan Xuan offer fj too ah? Then can consider liow! And also Ki Ki is FL ah?

Care to share how much to top up for fj for these 2 girls? Thanks.
I am pretty sure that’s not the case for Ki Ki.
Old 30-01-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
I am pretty sure that’s not the case for Ki Ki.
Hmmm Didnt know she is also a FL.
No wonder her attitude is not too good.
Sigh seems she is another ML disguise as FL.
Btw how much is her FJ.
Old 30-01-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporean123 View Post
No replies from xuanxuan... Better luck next time I guess!
She is FL lah..perhaps u shld quote a price for FJ that should do the trick
Old 30-01-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Can we stop this FL garbage..

Both MLs above are only listed on SLG lol..

Off menu stuff take it to private messaging..

Really want to find trouble before CNY u lot..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-01-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Btw how much is her FJ.
Wah lau you first day chiong ah? All ML are FL la, it's just that they are selective. If u not handsome, spam money. If handsome maybe they do for free. They also human, down there also will itchy one leh
Old 30-01-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Btw how much is her FJ.
Bro read carefully: I say it’s NOT the case for Ki Ki. It’s clearly stated on the slg website that she does not provide FJ. Nothing to comment about xx as I never visited her
Old 30-01-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zwaihao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ki Ki of SLG,

Been patronizing kiki since her previous stint so im a little "self-proclaimed" regular, all the sessions with her have been enjoyable, very chatty and down to earth lady.
Current new location would be a little confusing for people visiting for the first time but subsequent visit entry with no issues.
Standard for each sessions have been pretty much consistent and generally able to talk about anything under the sun.
Recently saw some post in-regards to her being a FL in disguise but i can assure you bros if that's available on the menu i would have done it ages ago (enjoyed her companionship on a high personal level), but she has a clear restrictions and boundaries on service she's providing so as long as you respect them you are in for an enjoyable time.

Locations 8/10 ( Confusing at first )
Looks 9.5/10 ( What you see is what you get )
Massage 9/10 ( Petite lady but makes up for it by stepping )
Sensual 10/10 ( Just lie down and enjoy, she have her restrictions so just do it within her limit you're in for a good time )
Overall 9/10

I've never visited an ML more than 3 times but been going to her since previous stint so lost count of them.

Overall a really nice lady to spend an hour with to chat and to release.
Bros out there should honestly just say what was provided and not slander at a hardworking lady who's making a living away from their country as it will only cause troubles to her future customers.

Cheers, Peace out.

P.s am not a white knight or whatever just sharing my fair share of information to bros here.
Old 30-01-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Can we stop this FL garbage..

Both MLs above are only listed on SLG lol..

Off menu stuff take it to private messaging..

Really want to find trouble before CNY u lot..
Exactly bro…
Old 30-01-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
Exactly bro…
Mickey obviously has an agenda against her..

Any good FRs for her will be repeatedly shot down by him lol..

But the smart and discerning ones here will know what is actually the case and will just quietly go about their business and enjoy themselves..

Old 30-01-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwaihao View Post
FR for Ki Ki of SLG,

Been patronizing kiki since her previous stint so im a little "self-proclaimed" regular, all the sessions with her have been enjoyable, very chatty and down to earth lady.
Does she give you the full hour? I visited her once last year at her old place, in and out 40 minutes. Never thought of finding her again since..
Old 30-01-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zwaihao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Does she give you the full hour? I visited her once last year at her old place, in and out 40 minutes. Never thought of finding her again since..
Normally i would leave the premises around 50-55 mins. Haven't been shortchanged before lei.
Old 30-01-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
rumblr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Anyone provides AR besides An An and Angel?

Though An An's regular, but getting a bit stale haha
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-qing-massage/

Can try, her AR gaogao
Old 30-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mickey obviously has an agenda against her..

Any good FRs for her will be repeatedly shot down by him lol..

But the smart and discerning ones here will know what is actually the case and will just quietly go about their business and enjoy themselves..
Aggressively I must add.

Anyway be it ML or FL, ultimately they are just WL. Just pay for what they advertised, if get anything extra, then just take it as a bonus. If really want to piak, just find a FL who advertised it. Short and simple.

And to add, there are some WL who advertised both ML and FL service and are very good. Lulu for one who advertised both services and is one of my favourite. Aini previously is also another.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 30-01-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Aggressively I must add.

Anyway be it ML or FL, ultimately they are just WL. Just pay for what they advertised, if get anything extra, then just take it as a bonus. If really want to piak, just find a FL who advertised it. Short and simple.

And to add, there are some WL who advertised both ML and FL service and are very good. Lulu for one who advertised both services and is one of my favourite. Aini previously is also another.
Yup.. At the end of the day, TS already made it clear this thread is not for off menu discussion..

Every now and then sure have such rubbish surface one lol.. Last one who did it got zapped gao gao..

Can't wait for CNY to be over and see our old favourites again..

Old 30-01-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Discretion means it's between you and whoever she may be. Whether it's off menu, unlocking, listed or not, free or not free, official or not etc.

It's like holding hands in the open - she may not want you to be seen doing that with her to protect your interests.

Even if most likely they worked as FL back home, not all want to do FL here (though the lines are getting blurred in SLG with crossovers) for whatever reasons.

So the other party would likely have asked for confidentiality on the basis of trust. A promise is a promise.

Last edited by bondage; 30-01-2022 at 05:27 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1