The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 20-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
very detail explanation
problem is does he know harborbay mall ,asking too much questions and getting too many answers will make himself more confuse.
is either go there walk the ground at least one time or simply follow a veteran.
if he cant locate harborbay mall.....then i cant help him.
It is the biggest more prominent structure there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
hey just to share with you guys. if you guys want cheaper 2 ways tickets to and from batam center you could purchase your tickets at batam (location near formosa hotel)

300k indo. ticket valid for 6 months

credit to pigletDiDi
Does it include tax as well?
Old 20-03-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Many ppl selling to batam center at carousell around 31 to 33 buck include tax... dun really need to get from batam ^^
Old 20-03-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
If staying at Batam Centre area....then is good choice.
I used to take this route....because fully maximise my useless NTUC card.
But, the extra $10 save....went into the taxi drivers pocket. Impossible to walk from Btm centre to Nagoya.
In all my Batam trips,i do not trust most taxi drivers (especially the Chinese one). I dont like to be in a position where i will be held ransom,hehehe...so if there is a ferry terminal where i can walk from where i wish to go,it will be my preferred choice. "30k/40k to Kaha,then to Formosa",i asked the taxi driver/s. If he is ok,i will step in. If not,i still have other options.

How i wish Horizon Ferry going to Harbour Bay has the NTUC card promotion,hehehe...if so,it will almost definitely kill Batam Center's ferry market,hehehe...

Safety,getting things done at the right timing has always been my priority during traveling to Batam hence i choose to drop at Harbour Bay. Let's also not forget ,Batam custom has send about 50 Sillyporean tourist back to Sillypore EVERY week. (almost all such send-back occurs from Batam Center ferry terminal and some custom officer/s also known to ask for money there)

One of my all time GREATEST FEAR in Batam,their legal authorities (Police,Soldiers and Custom officers).

Quote:
During my last trip, I try the HarborBay route.
- Faster reach Batam. ( 1 hr flat)
- Less crowd. Customs clearance faster. Major plus. Sindo always full house.
- Can walk to n fro Nagoya.
- Business in HarborBay Mall shops/eateries very bad.....need my support. (aka super no crowd...I will be the VIP customer!)
- Horizon Ferry,usually takes 45mins-50mins
- Less crowd? Not for weekends,bro. Custom however is more lenient there.
- the walking part is where i like. If no taxi give in to my bargain...i just walk,hehehe..
- less crowded in Harbour Bay Mall (almost everywhere i go),something i like.

Right timing,right place to go = better price,less crowd,better choices (most time)

In Batam,i find out what i like to do and do it the way i like it. I try changing the environment to suit me,but if i cannot do it then i adjust myself to adapt to it.

The environment,the culture and me simply blend in naturally.

Quote:
Nan Tongga quite big ma.....how to miss?

Unless you take another shorter route to Nagoya area which I could have missed....hehehe.
I dont know,but i dont see Nan Tongga everytime i go from Harbour Bay to Kaha/hotel. But everytime i comes back from Hotel to Harbour Bay,i will almost definitely see it,hehehe...applies for Ocean Massage too.

Quote:
Yup.....just keep for memories sake....
I too have many China KTV and FL MMs pics....just keep for memories....
They too are just ordinary gals and they let me take their photos because they trust me.
You are starting to make me drool,hehehe...

Anyway,once the girl's photos were posted online,they stayed online...lasting almost forever. And forever is a really long time. Minimum respect,ask for permission.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-03-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if he cant locate harborbay mall.....then i cant help him.
It is the biggest more prominent structure there.

Does it include tax as well?
yep 300k all in. best part is its valid for 6 months anytime you want to go can just email or go to the counter and change to boarding pass. cheap and good no complains
Old 21-03-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of
Re: noob question is every newbie's mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908 View Post
SYT or MILF (older > 24 25 yo) service is better ?
or do they go by price range ? (is this based on age, looks, service standard ?)
This is considered SYT ? How much would she command ? > 1 mil ? Or less ?

Old 21-03-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
AG8238217 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was surfing at We chat than I saw this lady promoting this new spa for men. Wonder if anyone been here before? The name of the hotel is L hotel . http://www.l-hotelbatam.com/spa.php
Old 21-03-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masseur? Masseuse I hope

SYT like that

Last edited by TwinTowers; 21-03-2016 at 07:11 AM.
Old 21-03-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BobbyTrabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, just wondering if any of the bros here experienced this before.Sorry a newbie here.

Last Friday night, I was smoking outside of the entrance to the pacific disco building with some of my friends, waiting for more friends to join us to go to the disco. Then got one cewek and her friend, around late 20s came and talk to us. She asked us to wait for our friends in the disco but we declined, before she left her number on my phone and ask us to contact her when we went inside.

We then went inside and have our drinks near the stage. Then suddenly the cewek came to us and ask me why I never contacted her. i just made an excuse and we just settle in. Then she asked "Mahu ngentot" but I just smiled at her, indicating I was not interested. She stayed beside me for awhile before she left us. I thought she left for good.

Then after like 1 hour, she come back again, asking for a bit of drink. Then she asked " Mahu Motek" but I just smiled at her. Then she leaned her breast on my arms and whisper to my ears why i dont't want, I just made an excuse that I can't leave my friends. She stayed beside me all the way, before we decided to head to F1 Club. Before I left, she asked me to buy her a drink which I did.

From the moment I was outside the building till I was inside the disco, the cewek was particularly aiming at me, ignoring all my friends. Have any of the bros here experienced this before? Also whats the damage if we decided to ngentot with the cewek? Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post.
Old 21-03-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Unless the cewek agree.....just keep it to yourself bah.
They are also making a living.
Just a pic. Strictly No names. Doubt anyone here even recognise ... Just way too many there. On the contrary it could even boost their biz ... Just saying ..
Old 21-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
I strongly suggest BIZ Hotel.....
Go Utama area near, Nagoya area also good, CItyWalk is just next door,....
Go tua Pek Gong windsor also good....
For newbie, it's 10 storey is a major advantage because you confirm can find back the hotel.
The 11th floor open air top is great for night viewing...but I didn't went last time....hope to go.
Indoor fitness room, Spa massage (price a bit high though).
The lift need a room card to activate.....some basic security.

I would like to equate the location of Biz Hotel is the same as Jingzhou 荆州 in The warring 3 kingdoms era.
"During the Three Kingdoms period, Jingzhou was a strategic point where the Wei, Shu, and Wu competed."
Just a question about the flooring .. Is it cement , ceramic / tiles or wood ? Read it is not carpeted which means no musky stale smell
Old 21-03-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

FL working, trying to earn that money, just be careful with your belongings if any bros here taking the offer.
Old 21-03-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyTrabo View Post

From the moment I was outside the building till I was inside the disco, the cewek was particularly aiming at me, ignoring all my friends. Have any of the bros here experienced this before? Also whats the damage if we decided to ngentot with the cewek? Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post.
These are FLs looking for customers. Becareful w them, as u never know what they have, especially if you are not a local

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-03-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextaxy View Post
bro nono1973:
if you haven't been to hai ou, please make it a date this time. no fancy food but just good home style zi char that's tasty and of all - local pricing.
Yes,bro...i did that for my last trip in Batam,details will roll out in my coming 26th Batam trip summary. And i sincerely thank you for your assurance on this eating place.

This place is most likely going to be one of my regular dinner eateries for my future Batam trips.

Quote:
Any comments on staying at Novinna inn Nagoya
like counter staff attitude, room cleanliness ,breakfast and most important wifi signal .
anyone stay there before can feedback wanted to book there since utama area abit far from nagoya mall
Was curious why no one replying to your query,then i read your post again and realize you may have mis-spelt the hotel name. Do you mean Lovinna Inn Nagoya or do you mean Nagoya Inn? Both hotels were about 5 mins walk away from each other,Nagoya Inn is a 1 star hotel and Lovinna Inn Nagoya is a 2 star hotel.

For Lovinna Inn Nagoya,you may wish to read a post made by bro MiG27 during July 2015 as below :

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.p...ostcount=31193

You may also wish to check out their wifi 1st before committing into booking them (email them 1st). And if you are heading there during weekends,do book early. This hotel is always fully book most of the time and especially so during weekends.

And forget Nagoya Inn,that 1 star hotel is pretty rundown. Known to be Ah Lau's hotel,hehehe...popularly known to be a hotel for older man.

Enjoy your trip.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-03-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
ah i still met this kind of girls follow u all day .
important is treat them like ur friend not slave !
I think this kind of girl not difficult to find. Most booking joint will have but will need sm luck on the chemistry part.
Old 21-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yes,bro...i did that for my last trip in Batam,details will roll out in my coming 26th Batam trip summary. And i sincerely thank you for your assurance on this eating place.

This place is most likely going to be one of my regular dinner eateries for my future Batam trips.

Was curious why no one replying to your query,then i read your post again and realize you may have mis-spelt the hotel name. Do you mean Lovinna Inn Nagoya or do you mean Nagoya Inn? Both hotels were about 5 mins walk away from each other,Nagoya Inn is a 1 star hotel and Lovinna Inn Nagoya is a 2 star hotel.

For Lovinna Inn Nagoya,you may wish to read a post made by bro MiG27 during July 2015 as below :

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.p...ostcount=31193

You may also wish to check out their wifi 1st before committing into booking them (email them 1st). And if you are heading there during weekends,do book early. This hotel is always fully book most of the time and especially so during weekends.

And forget Nagoya Inn,that 1 star hotel is pretty rundown. Known to be Ah Lau's hotel,hehehe...popularly known to be a hotel for older man.

Enjoy your trip.
Lovinna inn i stayed there once before
Quite clean .. maybe because just newly open that time
I am quite big and tall .. so i dont like the room too small
And some rooms i saw like got no windows haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1