The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2023, 08:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108491 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I want revenge.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass View Post
Walk away and cut your losses vs potentially 20 years or more and canning.

Even if you managed to get vengeance, may just end up despising yourself down the line.

Just walk away.
Upped back, thanks

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-10-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
deputy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=tuxedosam;4442501]hmph, bro TS, even if your account is true and honest indeed, what's the point of revenge? will it solve anything or help you get ..

The wife will prob be laughing better if she knew this end state.
Old 17-10-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
Compass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Think walking away is impossible, if not won't have so many bros writing about their pain in this forum ...
Of course walking away is possible. Just because there's pain doesn't mean have to retaliate.
Maybe got cheated of money, time, energy, effort and more and feel really hurt.
But you know the truth now, and you are no longer being used.
Will only grow wiser.

I was so full of fury once over a certain girl, but at the same time was so relieved of the burden of being with her.
She trained me to the tricks, and I am the wiser.
I remember asking myself, why the fuck was I so trusting.

You want to save your anger for those that hurt your loved ones, not those that hurt you.
Old 17-10-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo bro, listen. Go on a overseas trip - duration up to you. As long as you think it’s sufficient for you to spend some quiet time and self-reflect. Bonus points if you can get to know someone new also. You will bounce back faster than you can imagine.
Old 17-10-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengkia View Post
the stories are all almost the same with some variants but mostly will happen on PRC girls and small amount of the others.

i am starting to wonder if these PRCs girls have like a training school or course that they goes to, since they have almost the same methods.

it always starts with WL going out, slowly digs for small items then goes for the big items and then goes for bigger items and bigger items until the well is drained and they move on.

many many moons back, same thing almost happened to me, but i stopped at the small items.

lately saw her at bedok in her pj eating with another guy, i pity the guy hahaha. the guy also looked irritated.

which also got me thinking....
SG is such a small place, if you go out with a WL and guys were to look at her, would you think that perhaps the guys recognise her? or perhaps have bonked her? wouldnt that make you a laughing stock?
No need to trained, is already inside everybody called : “ GREEDY “ they will try to push further more and more. Really need experienced then know how to encounter or get hurt before then instintcly will know the lion mouth open bigger and bigger or Phyton snake can swallows whole cow. If the ML more experience will act how u’ll pity on her.
I have heard from 1 of ML Jie Mei told me that her friend gold digger 1 guy untill jia lat jia lat, they guy still no wake up. I m very closed to among them, dats why have inside story.
My suggest is “ Move On “ and Learned from the past experience. What I can tell is can’t just learn the theories won’t work, like learning how to ride bicycle, u will fall and start ride again move on
Old 17-10-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

this advise comes abit too late liao as she probably went back to china ,buy house and have kids already.. but let's hope the "half the savings" is not alot, i.e savings $5k, halve.. $2.5k spent . Are u stupid to kena this, certainly. Never entangle yourself with nightlife girls of any sort, we all know their motives, yet we still behave like flies to the light of an insect zapper. Do you deserve to have your revenge? Why not ? I dun understand why bros asking u to walk away and stuff, "revenge" in this case is effortless, just report her name to MOM, and tell them she works at a certain KTV, on whichever days, easy. Probably wont do much to her, but what you'll do is cut short her plans/ trip to make more money here , but most importantly save that bro, and other bros from getting squeezed dry. Plus she get's banned from coming here to work again, so her income source will be cut, anywhere in the world she goes to be a ktv would be undertaking a large paycut as compared to coming here.
Old 18-10-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Digging up an old thread as I recently read that another man fell prey to a lover who didn't reciprocate, so he strangled her to death. I agree that hitting or hurting her is too much as this will bounce back on yourself in getting punished, but why don't you make her drunk, call some guys over, have some fun and let her wake up without knowing anything, and you be on your way having had revenge, and learning and growing wiser too ?
that is very unwise bro. even if you drug her with benzos, nothing is foolproof. if one of the guys let slip or if she wakes up and find traces of semen and call police, its immediate game over for you. this is singapore, so not only you throw in money, now you throw in your whole life.
Old 18-10-2023, 05:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13220 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Move on with your life.

Be a better, happier, more successful man than the one she hurt and left.
Don't matter if she knows or not, only that you have gone through the flames and anvil, and are the stronger for it.

Don't lose more than what has already been lost.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 18-10-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Digging up an old thread as I recently read that another man fell prey to a lover who didn't reciprocate, so he strangled her to death. I agree that hitting or hurting her is too much as this will bounce back on yourself in getting punished, but why don't you make her drunk, call some guys over, have some fun and let her wake up without knowing anything, and you be on your way having had revenge, and learning and growing wiser too ?
Want to do it, Just do it.
Don't say only and keep spamming this thread. HAHAHA.
No wonder that girl dumped you. HAHAHA.
Old 18-10-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewitup View Post
bros, please help

being with this prc chick for about 8months liao, spent half my life's saving buying jewellery n branded items for her, then she dumped me after a small quarrel
my condolences. kena KC trap definitely not good. Only thing you can do is either accept the loss and move on or sue her to get back the jewellery if you rich enough.

that's why some people always make sex video when fuck with girlfriends. Never know when it's gonna be useful.
Old 18-10-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
milfbeater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many similar stories when it comes to WLs
Old 19-10-2023, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Digging up an old thread as I recently read that another man fell prey to a lover who didn't reciprocate, so he strangled her to death.
Didn't see any such news.
The 2 most recent to happen in sg is indian to his maid gf, and gardens by the bay case.
unless you read about case not in sg

what a waste of lives tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPx42UmSng Classical Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j-frfK-yg Orchestra

J.S. Bach : Air On G
Old 29-02-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yomeka1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even if you managed to get vengeance, may just end up despising yourself down the line.
Old 29-02-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
giwim90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a waste of lives tho.
Old 29-02-2024, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1